Dr Magda Smith

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Gastroenterology

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Could not have been more pleasant or helpful first class doctor.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

A wonderful doctor, really lovely and sympathetic. Listens carefully and understand. One of the best doctors who actually cares about her patients.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Smith for many years. I have always felt a warmth and kindness, along with professionalism, from her and her team, At times of relapse or flare up, Dr Smith is quick to get on top of it, for which I am very grateful. I find it easy to open up with Dr Smith, which I struggle with in other clinics, maybe this is due to the longevity of our association, rather than the fault of other doctors. I had an appointment today with Dr Smith and I went in with a sullen mood, feeling quite under par, I was reassured and reminded of how far I had come in the past two years. I came away feeling a little better. I honestly couldn't ask for a nicer consultant.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Very sympathetic, caring and approachable. Showed great attention to detail and listened carefully Next stage of treatment implemented efficiently.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists