Dr Sreeman Andole

Divisional Director Specialist Medicine Clinical Lead in Stroke Hon. Senior Clinical Lecturer Queen Mary University London Associate Professor of Stroke Medicine AUC Florida, USA

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Geriatric medicine

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I was impressed from the beginning. I can’t thank your staff enough for the excellent care and sensitivity that was displayed in every way for my parent.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Thank you. To each of you goes my heart-felt appreciation for making my visit to TIA clinic, in a word, pleasant. It began with my competent and personable doctor (Dr Andole and his excellent staff).

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Dr Andole who we come to see on weekend took care of my parent was knowledgeable, attentive and extremely kind and compassionate. Can we replicate this care everywhere for the weekend please?

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Exceptional care is indeed what I received during my visit to clinic. You must be proud of such an outstanding consultant and staff. All were most gracious, friendly, professional, and helpful. Dr Andole is just lovely, and clearly designed weekend service to facilitate patient comfort and care.

21st May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

“I cannot begin to express my satisfaction with the staff at the Doctors Care I visited. From the front desk, to the nurses, and the doctor. Each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Please forward my thanks on to each and every one of the staff there. Thanks Dr Andole

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists