mrs-lorna-adams

Mrs Lorna Adams

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
16th September 2021

I was booked in for an early anomoly scan following a previous mid trimester loss, I was extremely nervous about this scan but Lorna made us feel very welcome and very relaxed. She let us have a good long look at our baby before taking the measurements/observations she needed and talked us through everything as she went so we could understand what/why she was measuring. She was very kind and friendly, she even provided a cervical length measure which we were booked in for the following day to save us making the trip back again.

13th September 2021

Lorna was lovely and was very caring towards me and my partner. We had some worries with our early pregnancy but every question we asked she answered and made us feel more comfortable.

13th September 2021

Lorna has seen me on two occasions and I think she is wonderful . She explained everything to me , gave me time to ask questions and she answered them for me . She went above and beyond to make sure everything else was ok , whilst she was scanning . I just wish I had seen her when I saw another scanner who gave me the sad news that the pregnancy wasn’t viable as I felt I would have accepted and understood a lot better if Lorna was telling me the news .

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
6th May 2021

Very lovely experience during the scan! Lorna has explained everything in a great detail and made me feel calm and at ease. She took her time to check if everything was okay. Lovely experience! There is nothing I can think of that could have been better

12th March 2021

Thankyou for your reassurance during my scan today. You talked me through the whole process from start to finish and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process.

Mrs Lorna Adams was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Lead Sonographer