20th July 2019

Lorna made me feel really comfortable and at ease throughout my appointment, which I really appreciated because although I don't go very often, hospitals make me anxious!

Written by a patient at Stamford and Rutland Hospital
15th July 2019

Mrs Adams’s was very professional and approachable. She made me feel perfectly at ease and answered all my questions clearly and happily.

25th June 2019

Mrs Adams and the nurse present made me feel very comfortable and at ease from the moment go, this is incredibly important for the type of check I had. My appointment was for an ultrasound, but was told that an internal examination would be better and give better results, I was very happy with this as I felt all that could be done was being done. The Doctor talked about what she was seeing and asked questions, as well as guided me through each stage. Great care and I left smiling. The only thing I would say is that a separate cubicle to change clothes would be nice, however it was handled incredibly well by using a curtain, so very happy.

24th June 2019

Really great experience, Lorna made me feel completely comfortable and at ease throughout my appointment, which I really appreciated because although I don't go very often, hospitals make me anxious!

Written by a patient at City Care Centre (Lincs)
29th April 2019

Denise was amazing too today. There had been a delay in the appointment but Denise came out to tell me and kept me up to date. Love that sort of service. Thank you.

Short link to review Mrs Lorna Adams: http://iwgc.net/en8if