Mrs Lorna Adams

29th August 2020

You can tell straight away that Mrs Adams loves what she does for a living. She has great passion for her work and that is great to see, especially when you are in a place that you are not familiar with. I have had scans in two different hospitals spanning a 12 year period and this was easily the best scan I have ever attended. She clearly is knowledgeable about her field and it was completed in great time. With everything that has changed due to Covid, it feels as though information is lost in translation and nothing really seems to gel together or make any sense. This was the first time I felt I was really being looked after in my pregnancy. Mrs Adams is truly inspirational and the best person I have been in contact so far on this journey.

27th August 2020

Lovely lady, very professional and informative

18th August 2020

I had an ultrasound scan by Lorna Adams and she was very helpful and took her time. I was a bit worried about it being rushed with everything going on at the moment but she made us feel very relaxed and looked after

Written by a patient at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
17th August 2020

Having been in and out of the treatment centre over the last few months I have met a good number of people all completing the same variety of scans and tests. However, on this occasion I left feeling different and really pleased with how it went. Lorna asked me how I had been in a non-condensing way and listened, without interrupting me ( which doesn't happen often ) when I explained. Throughout the scan I was asked if anything hurt or if I was uncomfortable, which given the nature of my problem was perfect. Not only that, but Lorna spoke to me throughout the scan, explained what she was doing and looking for, and it just made me feel better and calm. I was not at all uncomfortable or embarrassed in the scan and I felt like she was looking after me woman to woman. I have not had bad experiences previously, but this one with Lorna was different and it made a difference. I did not feel rushed, her manner was perfect and friendly. With everything going on, I don't think I could have had a better experience with both ladies.

6th August 2020

Lorna was so competent and really made me feel at ease. Her explanations were excellent. She was so through and kind. I really appreciated that she was so gentle as the last scan the sonographer pressed down quite hard. I have seen about 7 sonograohers at this stage and Lorna was by far the most competent.

Lead Sonographer