Mrs Lorna Adams

Radiographer

Lead Sonographer

26th March 2018
Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital

As a fellow radiographer I had very high expectations and these were by far exceeded. My expectant wife who if she could would stay connected to an ultrasound scanner throughout every second of this pregnancy was overwhelmed by the amount of time Lorna gave us and commented on how long the appointment took (in a good way). The service was extremely friendly and professional and Lorna talked us through in great detail every aspect of the scan, which was what we both wanted. She also did a great job concealing the gender, as we requested, despite me convincing myself that I’d see. Thank you very much Lorna.

13th February 2018
Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Excellent service ,5*****,on time ,friendly Staff:)

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Lorna made me very comfortable and at ease. She was very good at explaining everything to do with baby and made it a very lovely experience. She is very easy to get on with and answered all of my questions. Brilliant at her profession. Thank you Lorna

1st January 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

We saw Lorna for a 16 week pregnancy scan. She was considerate and caring towards our special circumstance, which we greatly appreciated. I am pregnant with twins; however, one of my twins will not survive outside of the womb. The only aspect of the appointment which was bothersome was that she dismissive of the twin with the fatal condition and during the scan made a very dismissive comment about not needing to spend time measuring and checking on that twin. Whilst this may be a fact, the comment was not very sensitive to two grieving parents nor was it necessary to say aloud.

3rd January 2018
Response from Mrs Lorna Adams

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to give feedback. I am very sorry that my comments about one of your twins upset you, this was far from my intention. Be assured I will be careful about how I approach similar situations in the future Providing the best care is important to me.

Short link to review Mrs Lorna Adams: http://iwgc.net/en8if