Mrs Lorna Adams

Radiographer

Lead Sonographer

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I went for scan on 4/6/18 @ 10.40 Lorna and the nurse , assisting her with both very lovely , professional and considerate. They made the whole experience as pleasant as you can possibly make this type of appointment (scan of womb area). Lorna explained what she was doing as she went along and answered my questions. I have had scans several times , so have different experiences to compare this recent scan appt with and give top marks to Lorna and her co worker (sorry I don’t know your name.) They are providing a great service, I was treated with dignity and respect and would recommend anyone needing a scan not to hesitate to use this service. Thank you both very much.

26th March 2018
Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital

As a fellow radiographer I had very high expectations and these were by far exceeded. My expectant wife who if she could would stay connected to an ultrasound scanner throughout every second of this pregnancy was overwhelmed by the amount of time Lorna gave us and commented on how long the appointment took (in a good way). The service was extremely friendly and professional and Lorna talked us through in great detail every aspect of the scan, which was what we both wanted. She also did a great job concealing the gender, as we requested, despite me convincing myself that I’d see. Thank you very much Lorna.

13th February 2018
Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Excellent service ,5*****,on time ,friendly Staff:)

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Lorna made me very comfortable and at ease. She was very good at explaining everything to do with baby and made it a very lovely experience. She is very easy to get on with and answered all of my questions. Brilliant at her profession. Thank you Lorna

Short link to review Mrs Lorna Adams: http://iwgc.net/en8if