Mrs Lorna Adams

Lead Sonographer

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st January 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

We saw Lorna for a 16 week pregnancy scan. She was considerate and caring towards our special circumstance, which we greatly appreciated. I am pregnant with twins; however, one of my twins will not survive outside of the womb. The only aspect of the appointment which was bothersome was that she dismissive of the twin with the fatal condition and during the scan made a very dismissive comment about not needing to spend time measuring and checking on that twin. Whilst this may be a fact, the comment was not very sensitive to two grieving parents nor was it necessary to say aloud.

3rd January 2018
Response from Mrs Lorna Adams

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to give feedback. I am very sorry that my comments about one of your twins upset you, this was far from my intention. Be assured I will be careful about how I approach similar situations in the future Providing the best care is important to me.

29th December 2017

See above

29th December 2017
Written by a patient at Stamford and Rutland Hospital

Mrs Adams was very pleasant and very welcoming. made me feel at ease.

28th December 2017
Written by a patient at Stamford and Rutland Hospital

Great care today, a very pleasant lady with a good attitude. Made a potentially embarrassing scan very easy. Thanks

14th December 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Lovely personality yet professional care. Thank you Lorna You made our Christmas and New year Special.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »