29th April 2019
Written by a patient at City Care Centre (Lincs)

Denise was amazing too today. There had been a delay in the appointment but Denise came out to tell me and kept me up to date. Love that sort of service. Thank you.

12th February 2019
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

The quality and detail of our 20 week scan was great and Lorna was very friendly and made it a really enjoyable experience! Explained everything in great detail, she was just great! Very professional.

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Myself and my husband had the pleasure of meeting Lorna today for an ultrasound scan following concerns raised by a private scan. Lorna was extremely professional, she was kind and caring and reassuring throughout the scan. She explained what she was doing as she was doing it in detail. Our last ultrasound scan had in the department we had found tramatic as it confirmed that our son had died. Lorna acknowledged our loss and managed it sensitively and professionally. We were very anxious prior to the scan but Lorna made us feel completely relaxed and treated us with such dignity. Lorna asked us if we wanted to have any more support following the scan as she was aware it was possibly distressing for us. Would highly recommend Lorna and we cannot thank her enough for making an anxiety provoking time a bit easier.

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I just experienced fantastic care while having a high risk Anomoly scan, Lorna made me feel at ease after a traumatic experience with a previous loss..she talked me through the whole process telling me what she was looking at and how it was all going thankfully our baby is growing well and all looks fine I feel very reassured and a lot of this is because of Lorna the nhs at it’s best!!

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

We received great care today from Lorna, She took the time to explain in detail what she was doing and why, we felt able to ask any questions and felt our concerns we treated with a kind caring approach. Lorna also arranged to do a scan of kidneys we had booked with another sonographer for the following day in order to save us a repeat trip. Over all we couldn’t be happier with the care we received. Friendly , efficient and definitely caring approach . Thank you once agsin

Short link to review Mrs Lorna Adams: http://iwgc.net/en8if