hinchingbrooke-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 23,344 reviews Write a review

Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England, PE29 6NT

21st April 2019

I am extremely happy to say that I felt I was in safe and good hands when I shifted to labour ward from Lilac ward after completing 3 pressureful days of Induction of labour procedures. Jackie Akem ,the midwife at Labour ward who worked restlessly for my labour and understood my pain and had done all the procedures like breaking my water,responding to epidural, monitoring my and fetal wellness and encouraging me to go on during 2nd stage of labour.I felt like God has send me an angel who came to help me during my labour( stressful time).She shared every info with me and made me understand the things very easily.Sarah is another midwife during that time who supported Jackie and me a lot. I proud to say that Labour ward is fully staffed and extremely happy with the care.

21st April 2019

Midwife on Lilac ward did not understand the pains of a woman undergoing stressful induction of labour and unable to take decision on the labour pains till the doctor arrives.There was no quick action taken by the midwife and always says a reason that Doctor is busy to attend this ward.Finally I ranged up Labour ward for assistance. I am extremely happy with the staff on Labour ward but not on the Lilac ward.

20th April 2019

I reciently had a CT scan, I was treated very well by staff, before scan I was told all about it and the procedure. After I was asked to stay inside hospital for 30mins incase of any reactions so I went and sat in the waiting room where a nurse made me a cup of tea which I thought was very good of her.

13th April 2019
Written by a family member

13th April 2019
Written by a family member

{{category}} working at Hinchingbrooke Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hinchingbrooke Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ch