peterborough-city-hospital

Peterborough City Hospital

Edith Cavell Campus, Bretton Gate, Peterborough, England, PE3 9GZ

153,910 reviews

16th February 2024

Peterborough is not my local hospital but exceeded all expectations for care, surgical procedures, welcoming and caring staff.

24th January 2024

From the onset of my treatment I was treated with care consideration and always with a smile. In all the departments I attended the same care was given to me. I was given full information about my condition, all my questions were patiently answered and at no time did I feel rushed. I am very grateful to all who attended me and am in awe of what they do under such difficult conditions.

18th January 2024

Outpatient appointment at 10 50am 18 January 2024, after 1/2 hour finding a parking spot, and waiting 1 hour to be seen, to finish an awful day having to wait a further 2 hours for my prescription. I appreciate the hospital was busy but surely this service was terrible.

11th January 2024

Impressed with the welcome as I entered the hospital with a volunteer immediately making themselves known and directing me to the right location. As this was my first visit to the hospital that was a great help. Availability of refreshments was good, as was the provision of bathrooms. All staff encountered were pleasant and very helpful. Although the car parks were busy it did not take long to find a space.

27th November 2023

Very clean, receptionist very helpful and Diagnostic Imaging was easy to locate

23rd November 2023

Extremely professional & would not hesitate to recommend Mr Avotri & his team. Caring & explained exactly what would happen before the procedure.

11th November 2023

Building not designed as a hospital. All buildings, car parks, buses etcetera all fed by one road and that controlled by traffic lights. A nightmare for parking, especially Blue Badge holders. Very low staff morale in non specialised positions. Internal layout of main building dreadful and not fit for purpose. E.G. Tiny waiting area general outpatients surgeries.

23rd October 2023

Mrs Rachel Bilton was very helpful when having my scan as I have difficulty laying down. She was very cheerful and understanding. I can't praise her enough.

16th October 2023

Lucky to live near this hospital

14th October 2023

The procedure I had was explained very well and wasn’t as bad as I expected, there was some discomfort but that was to be expected. The care staff kept checking on me to make sure I was ok, which was lovely and postive.

Safe

{{category}} working at Peterborough City Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peterborough City Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb34b