peterborough-city-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 136,318 reviews Write a review

Peterborough City Hospital

Edith Cavell Campus, Bretton Gate, Peterborough, England, PE3 9GZ

17th January 2019

lovely reception staff. easy to book in. didn't have to wait long for my appointment. parking is the biggest issue!!! I arrived 40 minutes before my appointment. it takes that long to find a space.

17th January 2019

Delivery of services is quick. Very efficient and friendly staff.

16th January 2019

This hospital is clean and generally helpful. My husband and I have generally had pretty quick attention. All the staff have been kind, helpful and have answered any questions to our satisfaction. To date we have no complaints.

16th January 2019

Care was brilliant just only had one issue with a nurse called Julie Hunter ,her attitude towards myself and others one night shift was not acceptable.I did complain to head staff but never received a apology.She was blunt in how she spoke towards patients ,moaned when bells was ringing ,alot off us wouldn't ask for help due to her attitude ,especially the elder generation.she made the young nurses outstanding with their work and so happy how they was with care and how thoughtful they was is unreal made my day alot more relaxing knowing they was close by .Also I thought computers was only allowed to be used for NHS only but to hear nearly two hours off admin trying to look for a holidays was unreal ,my visitors was not impressed as high voices etc made us hear it all .my overall staff was very reassuring though due to my health and how I have came home .many thanks for my care.

Rating not given.

11th January 2019

{{category}} working at Peterborough City Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peterborough City Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb34b