peterborough-city-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 134,081 reviews Write a review

Peterborough City Hospital

Edith Cavell Campus, Bretton Gate, Peterborough, England, PE3 9GZ

12th December 2018

I was treated with the utmost kindness and care. I have nothing but praise for all the staff. The facility team are extremely good and efficient, with very good working practices. The doctors are nothing short of heroes, carrying out their work with such limited resources and the nursing staff are true angels. LONG LIVE THE NHS.

10th December 2018

The only thing I didn’t like was that I couldn’t have anyone sitting with me while waiting for my procedure or afterwards. Everything else was great, I felt really looked after and there was someone to answer my questions whenever I had one. I would have been a lot more comfortable if I had been allowed a friend/relative to sit with me.

7th December 2018

I was having problems with breastfeeding and this was promptly picked up. This was followed up by a consultation with the breastfeeding specialist. She was able to offer helpful advice that has helped me move forward. She referred us to get checked out for jaundice and managed to fit us in that afternoon to get checked out. The care has then been followed up and I feel as if she really got to know me and my baby and made sure our needs are being met.

1st December 2018

Nurses very good full of energy and happy souls always trying to please.

1st December 2018

The staff went beyond the call of duty both in an efficient and business like way, and friendly, professional and caring. Especially Rini- always helpful and always with a smile.

{{category}} working at Peterborough City Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peterborough City Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb34b