peterborough-city-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 153,747 reviews Write a review

Peterborough City Hospital

Edith Cavell Campus, Bretton Gate, Peterborough, England, PE3 9GZ

11th July 2019

I had an appt with the women's health outpatients, my appointment was originally at 4:30, however the the doctor who was to see me had to go home early so the nurse kept ringing on my mobile and home number on the day of the appointment asking if I could come earlier, my family members found out about my appt, which was quite private, I was told I had to come earlier or I would not get seen. When I arrived the appt I felt the doctor was eager to go home and rushed me through my appt and was not given appropriate care and attention at my appt. I found the whole experience uncomfortable, distressing and left me feeling anxious and stressed.

11th July 2019

I was taken to Peterborough Hospital by an ambulance after calling 999 with symptoms of a heart attack. From the first interaction with the call centre, through to the ambulance crew, "handover team", doctors and nurses I couldn't have been better cared for I was feeling incredibly anxious and a long way from my family and the whole team went out of their way to reassure me and support me I am blown away by the amazing work done by the NHS as a whole and specifically the team who cared for me last night Thank you so so much Paul

10th July 2019

Every member of staff I came in contact with during the labour and delivery of my baby was warm, friendly and extremely professional. At such a pivotal moment of life, I was left wanting for nothing despite a busy shift and received really personal and thorough care. The antenatal care in the lead up to delivery was exceptional and I am really pleasantly surprised with just how much care and support people receive from the trust!

10th July 2019

I was staying away from home when I became ill, on arrival at the hospital everyone was kind professional and treated me with dignity. I really appreciated how well you looked after me that day, you couldn't have given me better care. Thank you. My friend who came to the hospital with me is reassured that she has a great hospital local to her should she ever become unwell.

9th July 2019
Written by a family member

My Brother received the best care from the staff on this ward. Just to mention a few - Camilla, Emma, Anya, Daniel and especially HCA Majic who in my opinion was outstanding his care and compassion for others. Thank you so much. Matthew Parkin

{{category}} working at Peterborough City Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Peterborough City Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb34b