mrs-rachael-bilton

Mrs Rachael Bilton

19th May 2020

Rachel was so kind and explained everything so well and made me feel at ease and Lina was helping too and the nurse in my appointment was great they all was amazing Thankyou for looking after me so well and being so kind and I really appreciate all they did

4th February 2020

Really lovely lady who explained everything clearly and was extremely caring and professional.

4th February 2020

Excellent service with a smile. Explained in full and also introduced a trainee, who was also extremely competent. Could improve the department by providing a few more seats and for those sitting in gowns, to turn up the heating!!

29th January 2020

This wonderful lady was so approachable, clear with her instructions of what she wanted from me and listened to me. She explained everything she was going to do before she did it and made me feel comfortable. A true professional whom I would not hesitate to recommend or see again myself.

27th January 2020

Brilliant care, kind, polite and a credit to the service. Thankyou

Consultant Radiographer in Gastrointestinal Imaging specialising in performing and reporting x-ray examinations of the gastrointestinal tract.

Short link to review Mrs Rachael Bilton: http://iwgc.net/eoazj