Miss Emily Petersen

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Emily is always happy to help and easily approachable. Excellent at her job, thank you for looking after me

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was totally satisfied with the care I received from nurse Petersen. She resolved any questions I had swiftly and displayed a great level of professionalism. Staff of this calibre should be valued highly and they really make a hospital stay that much more bearable.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Emily always took the time to smile and listen even when I knew she was rushed off her feet dealing with an influx of new patients. She always remembered what had been asked and checked back to see if I had got what I needed. If there was time for a joke, we had that too. The whole ward brightened when they knew she was on shift. Incredibly talented and a lovely nurse. A real credit.

13th February 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

My mother (87 years old) came in for observation (following a fall and a resulting bleed on the brain). While in Emily's care my mother suffered a series of seizures - I arrived for visiting during one of these bouts of seizures. Emily held my mother's hand and throughout the various episodes and spoke to her reinsuring her and helping to keep her calm at a time that must have been terrifying for her as it was for me as an onlooker. Emily is a young woman that displays care and professionalism beyond her years. Other nurses seem to ask her for her advice a good many times for whatever reason so they at least acknowledge her skills. I can't think of anything that could be improved barring she be given every opportunity to develop her career as she appears to be one of the true dedicated, 'born to nurse', individuals and she is a great asset to the NHS so should be encouraged to develop to keep her interest and commitment.

9th February 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Good at recognising an unwell patient and escalating to doctors or other relevant healthcare professionals. Excellent team player. Good at prioritising tasks and getting things done. Deals well in acute/emergency situations, keeps calm and collected, reassures patients and relatives well.

« 1 2 3 4 »