Miss Emily Petersen

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

This nurse was an epitome of caring, patience and very professional. I was brought into hospital in a very bad state of health. She knew what to do at every stage and contacted all the professionals promptly. In the meantime, she was consoling and reassuring me. Miss Emily Petersen is a gem.

19th March 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Emily is a highly competent and trustworthy nurse, she is great with person centred care to all her patients. Emily listens to everyone's needs to make sure they are met as soon as possible, and passes on relevant information to the correct people when need be. Emily is very sufficant and on point with any deteriorations that might occur, showing understanding on what the next protocol will be quickly to help the individual.

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Professional, personable, approachable, knowledgeable. Lovely young lady. Just what you need when you're feeling g unwell and vulnerable. Thanks Emily.

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had a great care from Emily. She is a good listener, and easily approachable. I felt very comfortable talking to her; she respected my decision and treated me with dignity. I noted that the ward was very busy, but Emily did find time to check on us and she was always full of smiles. Although she knows my name, yet she always cross-check my details before every procedure to ensure safety. She has a very good interpersonal and communication skills. She is indeed a credit to the profession and the trust.

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

For a nurse who has only been qualified For less than a year I must say she is a Fantastic nurse already. She has the ability to stand her ground when patients are in distress and doctors Are not very helpful. I can honestly say she is massive credit to the NHS and more important she is a Credit to queens Hostpital Romford. If all nurses were like her things would run A lot better at queens Fantastic,warm,caring young lady Thank you

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »