Miss Emily Petersen

Registered Nurse at Barking, Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT).

• Surgery
  • Otolaryngology/ENT
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

3rd May 2018
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Excellent, caring and trustworthy nurse colleague. An example for other members of the staff at the hospital. Great care.

2nd May 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I mean this with absolutely no disrespect to any other hardworking nurses, but there is something about Emily that makes her stand out. She is very good with both the patient and visitors. When a loved one is in hospital you have to trust the staff to take care of them. When Emily is on, I had no doubt my mum would be in safe hands and well looked after. As a family member that is such a great comfort when visiting hours are over and you have to leave. She genuinely seems to care about her patients. She's always smiling and friendly. Nothing seems like it's too much trouble. Thank you Emily, it really is appreciated. Keep smiling and keep up the fantastic work!

29th April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

This lady is a truly great nurse. I felt totally comfortable and reassured by her. She made sure I was up to date with my care plan, and no surprises. .she will go far and deservedly so

24th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Emily is a extremely capable, knowledgeable, and caring nurse. I have had the pleasure of working with her on several occasions. Every time she demonstrates a deep interest in her patient's problems and actively seeks to solve their issues. She is proactive and efficient. As a doctor it is hard to manage multiple patients spread across many wards, especially on call. Emily is my eyes an ears on the ward giving clear handovers allowing us to work as an effective team. We recently managed an acutely unwell patient together. If I needed something, it was done quickly, resolving the issue. This lead to a good outcome for the patient, even though I was still flustered having just started my shift and new job! Her attitudes and knowledge would be what I would expect a senior nurse (sister) to be.

24th April 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Emily obviously cares about her patients. She’s friendly and treats everyone with respect and kindness. She took the time to explain what she was doing while treating my mum and broke it down into layman’s terms. She had no problems with me asking questions about the process and never once rushed. A thoroughly dedicated and professional nurse.

Short link to review Miss Emily Petersen: http://iwgc.net/emxre