Miss Emily Petersen

Registered Nurse at Barking, Havering and Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT).

• Surgery
  • Otolaryngology/ENT
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

24th March 2019
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

An awesome person to work with. Very professional and caring towards her patients. Working with her has been great and as a junior doctor I’ve learnt a lot from her vast experience on the surgical wards. She’s a true role model to all.

23rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Emily is one of those people you meet rarely who is always happy and vibrant and goes above and beyond to help.. doing whatever she can! Thank you for everything.. you will go so far X

23rd March 2019
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

Over the 2 years I have worked with her, she has looked after many patients with me. I have always found her to be very reliable, conscientious and several patients and their relatives have commented to me that they feel that she has been very caring towards them. I have observed that she has an extremely pleasant manner with patients. She is always polite and courteous to colleagues and allied health professionals. I would work willingly with her again in the future.

27th February 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I am a patient at Queens hospital my stay at this has brilliant this young lady is brilliant very helpful individual and she is good at her Job and ranning a ward to ship shape and she is always on the ball very caring person she made me feel valued I would say is one of the best young nurses out there now we need more like get on the wards more.

29th January 2019
Written by a member of staff at Queen's Hospital

I’m a porter at Queen’s hospital and I’ve known Emily since I started as she sometimes takes patients to Theatres with me. Last year I was having some personal struggles and had a few issues with my mental health. Emily reached out to me instantly and offered me support and a friendly ear to listen to my problems. With that Emily offered me some brilliant advice which I followed and found they helped me cope better. I’ve always had pleasant encounters with Emily and only have very positive things to say about her attitude and work ethic. If I was a patient in the hospital I would certainly feel happy and safe in her care. Emily is certainly a great role model and demonstrates great compassion and passion in her role. As far as Sisters go, she has become my favourite and I would highly recommend her care and leadership to anybody.

Short link to review Miss Emily Petersen: http://iwgc.net/emxre