Kettering General Hospital

Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, England, NN16 8UZ

20th April 2019

Attended A and E good Friday. Seen in the peadiatric area of A and E, with an injury to child caused but a treadmill. The 2 nurses who attended to us were amazing . I think their names were stephanie and Amanda a registered nurse and an assistant practitioner . They were calm patient attentive kind and funny. Thank you for your care.

18th April 2019

After an urgent referral to A&E from my mum's GP due to ?lung cancer, I can only thank and praise the staff in A&E and ambulatory care for the kindness, compassion and high standards of care we experienced. Excellent service.

19th December 2018

My husband suffered a double heart attack in September. The service he received in every area, which we visited - The Chest Pain Unit, The Cath Lab & subsequently The Cardiac Unit, was exceptional. All staff, in all areas were professional, yet friendly & approachable. The episodes were on Monday. He was at home, after having a stent fitted, by Tuesday evening. His aftercare has continued to reach the initial standard. Please accept my heartfelt thanks, for all of your individual care & consideration you showed my husband & our family. You are all without a doubt the woefully unsung hero's in our lives. You are all Earth Angels. Mx

12th December 2018

I was on the stroke ward and the staff were great. There is obviously a lack of funding in the NHS though and you can see staff making end meet. I am so grateful to everyone for helping me over a difficult time. Staff work so hard - I don't know how they keep so so cheery. I will glady pay extra tax to help the NHS.

13th June 2018

I stayed on geddington ward at the treatment unit overnight on the 12th June 2018 following surgery. I was given a private room, side room 2. The staff treated me like royalty from start to finish, including surgeon, theatre staff, breast care nurses, ward sister, staff nurses, HCA’s, and volunteers. Student nurses were also lovely. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was immaculate. Food was really good. I felt like I was in a hotel room with all inclusive rather than a hospital. Cannot thank the staff enough. You’re all amazing.

{{category}} working at Kettering General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Kettering General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4el