Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

15 years ago Miss Winters performed my mastectomy. When I was diagnosed earlier this year with a new primary breast cancer on the other breast, I had no qualm or questions of what to do next. Phone Miss Winters! I trust her clinical knowledge, surgical skill, ability to achieve cosmetically fantastic results and all with a reassuring manner that puts the patient's needs first. I have found the peace of mind with Niss Winters that I needed during the tough days of dealing with yet another breast cancer diagnosis.

Written by a member of staff at Queen Alexandra Hospital

As a senior nurse working within breast cancer nursing for the last 30 years it has been my pleasure to work with Professor Winters. Clinically she is extremely knowledgeable about current trends and evidence around breast cancer treatment and surgical options. She is the principle investigator on many important research projects but above all always put's her patients at the heart of what she does. She is extremely pleasant to work with and has a very pleasant disposition. She will go to the ends of the earth to make sure her patients get gold standard treatment.

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I met Zoe Winters in 2001 and from the first appointment she immediately put my mind at rest and she was extremely supportive. I would recommend her 100 percent and now 17 yrs on, if I have any worries or concerns, Zoe answers straight away. Her bedside manner is second to none.

Written by a member of staff at Queen Alexandra Hospital

I am a staff nurse that has recently worked with Zoe Winters at Queen Alexandra Hospital. Zoe was not only an exceptional physician but absolutely dedicated to giving the best possible care to her patients. She is passionate, motivated and very committed to her work. Her manner with the patients was one of empathy and very caring, making the patients feel that they are getting the "gold standard "of care. Her knowledge and understanding of breast cancer was outstanding often attending conferences to keep updated with the advances in breast disease. As a colleague I would have no hesitation in recommending her.

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I saw Professor Zoe Winters this afternoon. I was very anxious at the thought of having a lump in my breast. Zoe Winters very quickly put me at ease with her kind and thoughtful words. Everything was explained to me and she also explained it all to my husband even showing him the ultra sound as I was being examined. I cannot thank her enough for all the care she gave me, even seeing me through and sitting with me when I was put in the care of another doctor for some treatment. A very passionate and caring lady. Thank you miss Winters

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth