Mr Oliver Warren

Oliver is a consultant general and colorectal surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. He has an interest in colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease and the techniques of minimal access surgery and enhanced recovery. Prior to becoming a consultant surgeon he undertook colorectal surgery fellowships at St. Mark's Hospital, London and the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney. He was a visiting fellow at the Cleveland Clinic, USA. Oliver is an honorary lecturer in the Centre for Patient Safety and Service Quality at Imperial College London and has written numerous scientific papers and book chapters on medical leadership, patient safety and surgical education.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Anyone who has the good fortune to fall under Mr Warren's care is assured of a top professional surgeon's skill and knowledge. Of equal importance, he is genuinely committed to the welfare of his patients, taking as much care to ensure that they are well informed and as mentally at ease as possible throughout the time they are under his care. He will not promise the undeliverable, but is able to offer the very best in surgical skill and ensure that his patients are well cared for by all levels of staff involved in their care. His patient care is exemplary, and his communications with other professionals quick, allowing no delay in accompanying treatments. In this he is helped by a superb PA/secretary. There can be no higher recommendation than that given to me by one other medical specialist - "he is the man I would want to look after a member of my family with any similar condition".

6th May 2018
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Having reviewed a few testimonials, I decided to arrange a consultation with Mr. Warren to obtain a second opinion on how my bottom was healing post Haemorrhoidectomy (removal of Haemorrhoids) and to assess whether I had an anal fissure. I saw Mr. Warren twice at Sydney Street, London. At my first consultation, Mr. Warren quickly identified that I had an acute anal fissure. We discussed at length the options open to me; it was decided that the most suitable option was for me to apply Diltiazem cream to my bottom for another 3 months. At my follow up consultation 3 months after the first, he told me that my fissure had healed and that there was no need to have further surgery (which would have been a lateral sphinterotomy). Of course I was delighted. I would highly recommend Mr. Warren for his professionalism, his excellent advice, and ability to clearly communicate in laypersons terms, the various available options. I appreciated Mr. Warrens directness, yet caring manner. Within days of both consultations, I received his consultancy reports, which was helpful. I have complete confidence in Mr. Warren.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

At my first consultation Mr Warren clearly explained the procedure I was to have and the possible problems that might occur. His manner was kind but very authoritative and reassuring. I had no hesitation in agreeing to the procedure. The procedure was not simple as there was scar tissue from a previous operation at the same site but due to his skill as a surgeon he negotiated this problem without any adverse effects. Despite a heavy load of other patients on the day of surgery he visited me both before and after the procedure giving me his full attention. His genuine kindness extended to my concerned wife while I was in recovery. The surgery was very successful and I'm most grateful to him for his care.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

I was incredibly impressed by Mr Warren, who saw me extremely quickly. At the initial consultation he took great care to listen and was very reassuring. He is evidently deeply knowledgeable and is one of the leading professionals in his field. He was very diligent in arranging scans and prompt to follow up. I would highly recommend both Mr Warren and the team that works with him.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I recently had surgery from Mr Warren for diverticulitis and found everything about Mr Warren, from original consultation, operation and post-surgical care, to be absolutely top class. His explanation of my condition, the planned procedure and post-operation recovery was crystal clear and I am extremely happy with the results of his key-hole surgery and entire treatment. I could not have wished for someone with greater skill, professionalism and personality, to have managed my case.

Short link to review Mr Oliver Warren: http://iwgc.net/e6kx