Mr Oliver Warren

Oliver is a consultant general and colorectal surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. He has an interest in colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease and the techniques of minimal access surgery and enhanced recovery. Prior to becoming a consultant surgeon he undertook colorectal surgery fellowships at St. Mark's Hospital, London and the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney. He was a visiting fellow at the Cleveland Clinic, USA. Oliver is an honorary lecturer in the Centre for Patient Safety and Service Quality at Imperial College London and has written numerous scientific papers and book chapters on medical leadership, patient safety and surgical education.

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I was referred to Dr Mr Oliver Warren by Dr Harbord for haemorrhoids treatment. I had the medical procedure at the London clinic and all went supper well with the support of his professionalism and immaculate skills. i strongly recommend Dr Oliver.

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Mr Warren diagnosed my hernia last week and within 48 hours had successfully operated on it. His approach was fantastic throughout the process; confident, reassuring and evidently expert. His aftercare has also been first-rate, in email contact whenever i've sought advice. I have already recommended him personally to a friend with a similar ailment.

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Mr Warren performed a right hemicolectomy for me, and I was out of hospital within 3 days. The keyhole scars are tiny and the hospital care was excellent.Throughout my journey Mr Warren took time to carefully explain all the details of the surgery in a gentle and caring manner, so I then knew what to expect on the op date. He checked on me daily and has fantastic communication skills. I would highly recommend his skill and care to anyone

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

I have just undergone a major Abdominal Wall reconstruction carried out by Mr Oliver Warren at Chelsea &Westminster Hospital. Both him and his team were amazing from. First consultation through to discharge (only 5 days after the op).Mr Warren has a fantastic bedside manner and managed to totally allay all pre op fears with apparent ease and confidence. His skill as a surgeon is second to none - the cosmetic side to my op is truly amazing......I would recommend him and his team with no caveats whatsoever. I will never be able to thank him enough for his fantastic skills and ethics.

20th March 2017
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

My husband recently had major abdominal reconstruction surgery, as a result if a masssive hernia, under the specialist care of Oliver Warren at the Chelsea and Westminster hospital. He has done a fantastic job and even though its very early days (week ago) my husband is recovering well. The staff in the David Evans ward were fantastic. I would totally recommend Oliver Warren.

Short link to review Mr Oliver Warren: http://iwgc.net/e6kx