Mr Oliver Warren

Oliver is a consultant general and colorectal surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. He has an interest in colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease and the techniques of minimal access surgery and enhanced recovery. Prior to becoming a consultant surgeon he undertook colorectal surgery fellowships at St. Mark's Hospital, London and the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney. He was a visiting fellow at the Cleveland Clinic, USA. Oliver is an honorary lecturer in the Centre for Patient Safety and Service Quality at Imperial College London and has written numerous scientific papers and book chapters on medical leadership, patient safety and surgical education.

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Mr Warren performed a right hemicolectomy for me, and I was out of hospital within 3 days. The keyhole scars are tiny and the hospital care was excellent.Throughout my journey Mr Warren took time to carefully explain all the details of the surgery in a gentle and caring manner, so I then knew what to expect on the op date. He checked on me daily and has fantastic communication skills. I would highly recommend his skill and care to anyone

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

I have just undergone a major Abdominal Wall reconstruction carried out by Mr Oliver Warren at Chelsea &Westminster Hospital. Both him and his team were amazing from. First consultation through to discharge (only 5 days after the op).Mr Warren has a fantastic bedside manner and managed to totally allay all pre op fears with apparent ease and confidence. His skill as a surgeon is second to none - the cosmetic side to my op is truly amazing......I would recommend him and his team with no caveats whatsoever. I will never be able to thank him enough for his fantastic skills and ethics.

20th March 2017
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

My husband recently had major abdominal reconstruction surgery, as a result if a masssive hernia, under the specialist care of Oliver Warren at the Chelsea and Westminster hospital. He has done a fantastic job and even though its very early days (week ago) my husband is recovering well. The staff in the David Evans ward were fantastic. I would totally recommend Oliver Warren.

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Having been referred to Mr Warren by way of a recommendation for a hernia procedure I was impressed right from the start. Mr Warren is clearly a very talented surgeon and as expected the procedure went well with no complications. The experience was made less traumatic by Mr Warren's ability to convey information in a simple, concise and appropriate way, whilst providing encouragement and confidence. Mr Warren is engaging and easy to talk to and having recognised I had questions and concerns quickly put my mind at rest! Although my procedure was by no means life threatening it is the little things that make a big difference and offering to update my family post surgery, whilst I was still in recovery was a considerate gesture. Mr Warren and his team were quick to respond to emails throughout my experience and were flexible and accommodating when I had to make a last minute appointment reschedule. The most refreshing element of my experience was meeting a doctor who fundamentally believes good medicine is as much about good care, good communication and good service as it is about excellent technical ability and knowledge.

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Mr Oliver Warren is one word - amazing. I'd been in so much discomfort for months, and on meeting him I realised that I'd found a fabulous colorectal surgeon who would make me well again! He certainly did, after a small operation / procedure - and I now have no pain or discomfort. He's a miracle worker!

Short link to review Mr Oliver Warren: http://iwgc.net/e6kx