Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I was recommended to see Professor Winters by a good friend of mine. I travelled from Hertfordshire and I can honestly say, it was the best decision I made. I can tell you, I was not disappointed. I was extremely anxious and nervous and Zoe's bedside manner really did put me at ease. A real lady. For that, I'm grateful. Whilst I was having numerous tests, Zoe explained everything to me. Her bedside manner is spot on. I was informed every step of the way and I really did feel I was in good hands. I would highly recommend Zoe to my family, friends and anyone that knows me. Thank you Zoe, I feel honoured to have met you.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I was recommended to see Professor Winters by a friend of mine. Whilst being extremely anxious and nervous of any procedure and outcome, Professor Winters really did her utmost to reassure me. Her bedside manner was spot on. During the ordeal, Zoe explained everything to me and I felt great comfort from this. I'm happy to say, that after numerous tests, I was given the all clear. Thank you Zoe, for your kind manner, your incredible knowledge and for just being there, when I needed you the most. I would not hesitate to recommend Zoe to family, friends and anyone that knows me.

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

15 years ago Miss Winters performed my mastectomy. When I was diagnosed earlier this year with a new primary breast cancer on the other breast, I had no qualm or questions of what to do next. Phone Miss Winters! I trust her clinical knowledge, surgical skill, ability to achieve cosmetically fantastic results and all with a reassuring manner that puts the patient's needs first. I have found the peace of mind with Niss Winters that I needed during the tough days of dealing with yet another breast cancer diagnosis.

28th February 2018
Written by a member of staff at Queen Alexandra Hospital

As a senior nurse working within breast cancer nursing for the last 30 years it has been my pleasure to work with Professor Winters. Clinically she is extremely knowledgeable about current trends and evidence around breast cancer treatment and surgical options. She is the principle investigator on many important research projects but above all always put's her patients at the heart of what she does. She is extremely pleasant to work with and has a very pleasant disposition. She will go to the ends of the earth to make sure her patients get gold standard treatment.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I met Zoe Winters in 2001 and from the first appointment she immediately put my mind at rest and she was extremely supportive. I would recommend her 100 percent and now 17 yrs on, if I have any worries or concerns, Zoe answers straight away. Her bedside manner is second to none.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth