professor-zoe-winters

Professor Zoe Winters

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
23rd September 2020

I had a consultation with Professor Zoe Winters at the New Victoria Hospital S.W19 on 17th September, the first time I had the pleasure of seeing her I was not disappointed I found she explained my symptoms very clearly and was reassuring.. She was sympathetic and easy to talk to and I liked her approach. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any friend who sought advice on breast cancer Jillian GORDON

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
19th September 2020

I went to see Professor Zoe Winters on 3rd Sept for the first time. My previous consultant was no longer practising and I had to choose a new consultant. When I met Zoe I found her kind, reassuring and immediately felt at ease. She was very thorough, and took her time to answer any questions I had. After the appointment she sent through articles so I could understand my treatment more and also recommended me for further scans to monitor me going forward. I feel I will be well looked after by Zoe. I also find her secretary, Jenny, very helpful too. She is easy to get hold of, and always responds promptly to emails too. They make a good team.

18th September 2020

Professor Zoe is an incredible Doctor. Her care, skill and attention to detail is amazing. She took very good care of me during my appointment and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much Professor Zoe!

17th September 2020

Professor Zoe Winters was very informative and reassuring, with an extremely compassionate and caring manner. I have no hesitation in recommending her to others.

16th September 2020

I would strongly recommend Professor Zoe Winters to everyone. She is incredible knowledgeable, she knows what she is talking about, she listens carefully to you, provides great information on all your questions, she is able to reassure you and takes away all your anxiety. Customer satisfaction is extremely important and she is absolutely fantastic in doing that. I decided to have her to follow me not only today but in future. I trust her and loves her approach to patients. Thank you so much for your time Professor Zoe. Stefania

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Breast Specialist. She is an experienced, highly regarded, breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Only the highest standards of treatment and care are given. Specialist areas of work are; One-Stop Clinics Breast cancer and it's biology Breast health care Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammoplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Professor Winters says; "My passion is constantly updating my knowledge base so that I can provide the best possible medicine to my patients, as patients are the at the pinnacle of everything I do. I am highly motivated to update myself with the latest surgery techniques and breast cancer therapies. I am on focused on providing my patients with excellent outcomes regarding surgery and Quality of Life, so that each patient receives personalised treatment and care".

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth