Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

1st October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Thank you to Professor Winters and her Specialist Nurse Jackie for their support over the past couple of months. I was immediately put at ease by Professor Winters at my appointment earlier in the Summer at Spire, Bristol. I was given clear and concise information and all of my many questions were answered. I left the appointment feeling well-informed and reassured that I was in good hands. I was very impressed by the follow-up and communcation following my appointment- both Prof Winters and Jackie went the extra mile to ensure that I had all necessary information and received the best care going forward. My consultation with Prof Winters did not just concentrate on the immediate issue. A full assessment of my family history was made and so in accordance with Prof Winters' careful advice and recommendation I underwent Genetic Screening only a couple of weeks later. Fortunately the results came back as negative and now my family and I have peace of mind for the future and ongoing screening put in place.

29th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I had a very pleasant and informative appointment with Prof.Zoe Winters. She was highly professional and empathetic.She listened and gave me clear information( verbal and written) and talked through treatment options plan. She is an unique example of a good doctor. Thank you Prof. Winters and your caring team!

22nd September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I would like to thank Zoe Winters and her team not only for the operation she performed but also the very caring and excellent reassuring interview post operation.I am very grateful. Mrs L.D.Willis The operation was carried out act High Wycombe Hospital

14th August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

I would like to thank Zoe for her very professional, caring, thorough examination and very explicit explanation of my symptoms which I presented with at Wycombe Hospital Breast Clinic today. Zoe talked to my Husband and I regarding the importance of a cancer genetic referral. This is very important to us as we lost our dear Daughter to Breast and Ovarian Cancer. She was involved with tests to see if she had the BRACCA gene, which we understand she did and her two young Daughters were checked at the time. Zoe explained how vital this is for my benefit and also the rest of my family. Zoe made me feel very much at ease. Knowledge is key. A big thank you Zoe.

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I don't think I have ever had such clear and easy to understand advice and instructions about my health given to me before. I left feeling very positive and she has put me on the right path and didn't rush me at all, thank you ! I saw the Professor at Hereford Hospital.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth