professor-zoe-winters

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

3rd June 2020

My experience with Professor Winters is seamless, highly efficient, incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I'm having to undergo quite a lot of procedures and am very thankful that I'm under Professor Winters care. The one thing I am thankful for, is that she takes the time to listen, answers all my concerns and has time for me. I am thankful for your time, expertise, knowledge and of course your kindness. Thanks Professor Winters, I will be seeing this through to the end and I'm so glad you are with me on this journey. P.S Your staff are excellent too.

#sayThankYou

I needed reassurance and someone calm as I can get a bit worked up about my breast health. Zoe was exactly what I needed. Calm approach and highly professional, yet I felt I could be her friend too. I love her bedside manner. As they say, 'just what the doctor ordered' I know I have some way to go yet, to get rid of this disease, I know I'm in safe hands, and Zoe has been amazing on this horrible journey. I'm not the only one grateful, so are my family. My experience wouldn't have been the same. Thanks for being gentle and understanding. If I could give you 10+ stars, I would.

18th May 2020
10th May 2020

Professor Winter has a reassuring bed-side manner which is so required in a such emotional draining circumstances. Her friendly and open approach as well as her explanations of the "whys" and the "whats" was so reassuring during the whole consultation. I was amazed at how she could identify the problem area by her touch and examination. A wonderful Doctor! Thank you Also, to say thanks to Jenny her assistant who managed to get me an appointment in record time and her friendly and professional approach to patient queries is an added bonus!

4th May 2020

I found Professor Winters to be calm, kind and very reassuring. She was quick to see me and quick to get back to me with my results and ways to address my issues.

3rd May 2020

Zoe has been fantastic from my diagnosis at Kingston and my subsequent surgery and follow up at the Lister. She has always treated me with kindness and professionalism, ensuring all my frequent questions and concerns were answered and taking me through all the options available to me in a way that I understood and allowing me to make the right decision for me. I can not recommend Zoe highly enough. A brilliant surgeon and doctor. My cancer diagnosis and treatment was made so much easier because I knew I had her in my corner with me. Thank you Zoe.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Breast Specialist. She is an experienced, highly regarded, breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Only the highest standards of treatment and care are given. Specialist areas of work are; One-Stop Clinics Breast cancer and it's biology Breast health care Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammoplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Professor Winters says; "My passion is constantly updating my knowledge base so that I can provide the best possible medicine to my patients, as patients are the at the pinnacle of everything I do. I am highly motivated to update myself with the latest surgery techniques and breast cancer therapies. I am on focused on providing my patients with excellent outcomes regarding surgery and Quality of Life, so that each patient receives personalised treatment and care".

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth