professor-zoe-winters

Professor Zoe Winters

29th March 2021

I completed treatment for Breast cancer in 2020 and I was looking for a clinician to help with follow up treatment and information. Prof Winters is a consummate professional. She took her time to explain the reasons for my concerns, her manner was reassuring and extremely knowledgeable. The detail is impeccable. It turns out my concerns where not unfounded. She arranged for imaging and a follow up and I was completely armed with information to enable me to make better decisions in future. I cannot express enough the difference this has made moving ahead. Jenny Hoyle made the booking process easy and details of costs self funded or insurance was made very clear. I have written very few reviews overall but feel I to share this experience to empower those who may feel unsure or confused when it comes to choosing a Surgeon.

Written by a private patient at The Lister Hospital
26th March 2021

Amazing experience. Prof. Zoe was so kind, very informative and ensured that I’d leave her clinic with the answers I was looking for. I’m so glad I went to the very best in this field as all my concerns were met with the upmost professionalism and most importantly knowledge about my health. Thank you, and I will recommend her to anyone in need.

24th March 2021

Professor Zoe Winters is a complete breath of fresh air and I am so relieved and happy that I decided to go and see her at the "One Stop Breast Clinic" Prof Winters totally listened to my worries and fears and asked way more questions about me and my health than an GP has over the years. this was actually the very first time someone was not more concerned with spending time typing in info on the computer, she really listened. Having has severe breast pain for much of my life, these last couple of years, with peri-menopause creeping up, the pain has been horrendous, and after a previous mammogram at St Georges, where I nearly passed out and burst into tears, with zero concern or empathy for the staff, I was extremely worried about going. Prof Winters has given me so much information and help I wouldn't hesitate to seeing her again. Having the mammogram and ultrasound there and being talked through everything, was absolutely brilliant, and totally put my mind at rest. I am assured that I have had a far more thorough examination and all the advise and help I could possibly have, and absolutely brilliant service and experience, thank you Prof Winters, for everything!

15th March 2021

I discovered back in Nov 2020 at the Princess Grace Hospital that one of my breast implants had ruptured (this was the second time it had done so) and unfortunately due to Covid i was put on a very long waiting list to get them removed both through the NHS and privately at the PG, understandably as cancer treatments took priority. As time went on i became more and more concerned what implications the silicone could be causing to my body and so i decided to jump online to search for breast specialists in my area. First on the list was Prof Zoe Winters who practiced very close to my home at the New Victoria and after reading amazing reviews about her i decided to waste no time and called her secretary Jenny who was lovely and reassured me that i could make an appointment with Prof Zoe the following week which was music to my ears. I was blown away with Prof Zoe's empathy and professionalism during my consultation. She spent close to an hour explaining everything in thorough detail and put my mind at ease that the surgery could be performed as soon as she could possibly squeeze me in. After a few days i heard back from Jenny that the operation could take place a few weeks later. I was so happy but more importantly relieved. The operation came and went and i can honestly say that i am so happy i found Prof Zoe. Understandably i was very concerned about how my breasts would look, after having implants for 12 years, not having much breast tissue previously and not wanting them to be replaced with more implants but i am shocked at what an amazing job Prof Zoe has performed. I actually prefer them now than when i had the implants. Although the surgery took longer than expected, i could tell that she spent time ensuring i was happy with the results but more importantly ensuring the implants were removed properly. Prof Zoe has exceeded my expectations and i have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her.

Written by a private patient at The Lister Hospital
12th March 2021

Prof Zoe Winters gave me excellent care; She took time to talk to me, taking a very detailed history and carried out a careful examination. She was very professional and considered my individual case in detail. I am a GP myself so she explained all the medical issues to me in detail and provided me with evidence based information. The letter she wrote after the consultation was accurate and very detailed. I was thoroughly reassured by the experience and would recommend her highly.

Professor Zoe Winters was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Breast Specialist. She is an experienced, highly regarded, breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Only the highest standards of treatment and care are given. Specialist areas of work are; One-Stop Clinics Breast cancer and it's biology Breast health care Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammoplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Professor Winters says; "My passion is constantly updating my knowledge base so that I can provide the best possible medicine to my patients, as patients are the at the pinnacle of everything I do. I am highly motivated to update myself with the latest surgery techniques and breast cancer therapies. I am on focused on providing my patients with excellent outcomes regarding surgery and Quality of Life, so that each patient receives personalised treatment and care".

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth