professor-zoe-winters

Professor Zoe Winters

23rd July 2021

I would highly recommend Professor Zoe Winters, who I saw at the New Victoria Hospital. She was very considered and reassuring, taking the time to explain everything in detail and answer the many questions that I had. I felt that I was receiving the best care possible.

23rd July 2021

Prof Zoe is incredible, she is lovely to speak with. She explain everything in the best way with so much passion, you feel comfortable with her. I highly recommend becoming her patient!

13th July 2021

From the moment I met Prof Zoe, her genuine warm hearted nature, melted my apprehensions. She presented her professionalism in a most caring, dedicated and meticulous manner. My customised prognosis was clearly explained with pretty much, all questions answered. From first consultation to post mastectomy and beyond, I felt confidently reassured and well cared for, throughout. I would not hesitate to recommend Prof Zoe, as a cut above your regular consultant, especially in regard to applying the most advanced medical technology globally available.

Written by a private patient at New Victoria Hospital
23rd June 2021

Zoe put me at ease immediately and was very informative. I received reports and emails from her directly the next day and would absolutely recommend her

5th June 2021

I was seen by Prof Zoe with my problem at Chelsea Outpatients Clinic and the entire visit was very professional and comfortable. Prof Zoe is very carrying and knowledgeable. She listens and she gives the best advice and plan for the future treatment. She is very supportive and empathic. The treatment I received was excellent, very efficient and knowledgeable staff helped me to understand what tests will be performed and how it will help with diagnosis. I left the clinic feeling more comfortable with the assessment and for any further check ups I will definitely come back to Prof Zoe.

Professor Zoe Winters was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Breast Specialist. She is an experienced, highly regarded, breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Only the highest standards of treatment and care are given. Specialist areas of work are; One-Stop Clinics Breast cancer and it's biology Breast health care Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammoplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Professor Winters says; "My passion is constantly updating my knowledge base so that I can provide the best possible medicine to my patients, as patients are the at the pinnacle of everything I do. I am highly motivated to update myself with the latest surgery techniques and breast cancer therapies. I am on focused on providing my patients with excellent outcomes regarding surgery and Quality of Life, so that each patient receives personalised treatment and care".

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth