professor-zoe-winters

Professor Zoe Winters

7th October 2021

I saw Dr Winters at Chelsea Outpatient Centre (part of the Lister Hospital) after a referral by my insurance company. She saw me on time, listened to my concerns and explained the process of examination and what would happen next in detail. I was put completely at ease by her extensive knowledge and explanation along every step of the examination, and she was very thorough in her assessment. I would recommend her to anyone with concerns about a breast lump.

23rd September 2021

I recently had a consultation with Professor Winters at the Lister Hospital and can highly recommend her one-stop clinic. Professor Winters was so engaging and informative, talking me through everything she was planning to do and giving me medical information in an intelligent, thoughtful and positive way. She was extremely reassuring, but at the same time, the examination and investigations were very thorough - I felt as though I was in excellent hands throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Professor Winters - she is an absolute delight and is clearly very passionate about her work.

9th September 2021

I had great care from Zoe. I am very grateful to Zoe and her colleagues for their thorough breast screening, prompt diagnosis and treatment. Zoe brings a wealth of experience and consults with other experts to plan the best possible forward treatment. I am very grateful for the time Zoe took in explaining my diagnosis, planning and conducting my surgery to ensure the best possible outcome and minimising the long term side effects for me. I am grateful to Zoe and practice manager Jenny for their caring and prompt attentions. I couldn’t have asked for better care, thank you.

Written by a private patient at New Victoria Hospital
6th August 2021

I had a very comfortable helpful and thoughtful one stop breast clinic visit at the New Victoria Hospital I would like to thank Prof Zoe Winters for seeing me and making me feel so well looked after .

23rd July 2021

I would highly recommend Professor Zoe Winters, who I saw at the New Victoria Hospital. She was very considered and reassuring, taking the time to explain everything in detail and answer the many questions that I had. I felt that I was receiving the best care possible.

Professor Zoe Winters was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Breast Specialist. She is an experienced, highly regarded, breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Only the highest standards of treatment and care are given. Specialist areas of work are; One-Stop Clinics Breast cancer and it's biology Breast health care Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammoplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Professor Winters says; "My passion is constantly updating my knowledge base so that I can provide the best possible medicine to my patients, as patients are the at the pinnacle of everything I do. I am highly motivated to update myself with the latest surgery techniques and breast cancer therapies. I am on focused on providing my patients with excellent outcomes regarding surgery and Quality of Life, so that each patient receives personalised treatment and care".

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth