professor-zoe-winters

Professor Zoe Winters

17th January 2021

Thanks to her warmth, understanding and positivity, Zoe Winters instantly put me at my ease when I went to see her on 11th January 2021. I found her to be totally patient focused and I was so impressed by both the clarity and thoroughness of the information and explanation she provided and by her empathy and awareness. All my questions were answered fully, with compassion, intelligence and reassurance. I would definitely recommend Zoe Winters.

17th January 2021

I was completely and totally impressed with Zoe Winters. She is professional, compassionate, friendly and above all extremely knowledgeable. From the moment I met her, I was at ease and felt that whatever query I had, however insignificant was answered with genuine concern. I wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend Zoe Winters.

Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital
14th January 2021

I met Prof. Winters for a male issue I was having with my chest. What was particularly great was the level of detail she went into with me when explaining both the issue itself and the treatment. Some other consultants have lacked in this area and almost made me feel rushed. Highly recommend. Phil

6th January 2021

I came to see Professor Zoe Winters at the New Victoria Hospital in January 04th 2021 Prof. Zoe Winters is a Outstanding medical professional. She made me feel so comfortable and calm. During the examination Prof. Zoe explain everything in detail. During the Coronavirus Pandemic New Victoria hospital exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t worried at all during my visit. They have a health screening and a temperature check at the hospitals entrance. Prof. Zoe is the best Doctor, and most importantly a nice human being. She is incredibly kind and caring. I highly recommend.

30th December 2020

I came to see Professor Zoe Winters at the New Victoria Hospital in December 2020 for an annual breast check-up. From booking with her practice manager Jenny, to the consultation with Prof. Zoe herself, all was smooth and hassle free. Zoe Winters is a fantastic medical professional with such a positive and calming energy and I felt in very good hands with her. Furthermore, I learned so much about my body and breasts. During the examination Prof. Zoe checked my breasts carefully and also took the time to let me feel certain areas myself while explaining everything to me. I think that’s amazing … it made me feel so much more at ease, because this can help when checking my breasts at home. I also had an ultrasound arranged immediately after consultation. I’d like to point out that I attended Prof. Zoe during the Coronavirus Pandemic. The precautions to minimise the risk of transmission at the entire hospital exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t worried at all during my visit since absolutely everyone was wearing masks, they have a health screening and a temperature check at the hospitals entrance, social distancing is in place and they have socially distanced waiting areas, hand disinfectant, screens at the reception etc. Everything was just spot on and I hope this reassures anyone who is also unsure whether to attend a consultation at this unprecedented time. I am very glad I found Prof. Zoe and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone searching for an outstanding, very knowledgeable and caring breast consultant. Thank you!

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Breast Specialist. She is an experienced, highly regarded, breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Only the highest standards of treatment and care are given. Specialist areas of work are; One-Stop Clinics Breast cancer and it's biology Breast health care Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammoplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Professor Winters says; "My passion is constantly updating my knowledge base so that I can provide the best possible medicine to my patients, as patients are the at the pinnacle of everything I do. I am highly motivated to update myself with the latest surgery techniques and breast cancer therapies. I am on focused on providing my patients with excellent outcomes regarding surgery and Quality of Life, so that each patient receives personalised treatment and care".

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth