Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hereford County Hospital

I recently underwent surgery for PIP breast implant removal with Professor Zoe Winters at Hereford County hospital. I found her to be extremely professional and helpful. Her bedside manner is second to none and her knowledge is astounding. She talked me through every stage of my upcoming operation in great detail and what to expect after the procedure was performed. I put my complete trust in her and she didn’t let me down. She goes above and beyond her call of duty and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her. I would say she is definitely one of the best in her field.

13th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hereford County Hospital

She is positive, no nonsense and clear. I found her professional but not too stiff.

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Professor winters Was very through and lmformative

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Professor Zoe Winters was nothing other than professional and caring from start to finish. I am male and had found a lump on my nipple and found myself sitting with Professor Winters within 3 days of contacting my Health Insurance company and self-referring. The appointment was indeed a one stop shop and I saw Professor Winters followed by a second examination within minutes from a Radiologist who confirmed with a second ultrasound that my lump was benign and that I had nothing to worry about. The speed of the appointment and the care that I received was second to none and beyond my already high expectations. I went from a panicking wreck to a calmer relaxed and reassured patient who walked away feeling like everything was going to be OK. Thank you Professor Zoe Winters and thank you Spire Hospital for such a wonderful service. I will be eternally grateful for your kind care.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I was recommended to see Professor Winters by a good friend of mine. I travelled from Hertfordshire and I can honestly say, it was the best decision I made. I can tell you, I was not disappointed. I was extremely anxious and nervous and Zoe's bedside manner really did put me at ease. A real lady. For that, I'm grateful. Whilst I was having numerous tests, Zoe explained everything to me. Her bedside manner is spot on. I was informed every step of the way and I really did feel I was in good hands. I would highly recommend Zoe to my family, friends and anyone that knows me. Thank you Zoe, I feel honoured to have met you.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth