Professor Zoe Winters

Professor Zoe Winters is a Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Surgeon. She is an experienced, highly regarded, nationally recognised breast surgeon specialising in the diagnosis, management and treatment of breast cancer and overall quality of life. Specialist areas of work are; Breast cancer and it's biology Oncoplastic reconstructive surgery Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery Therapeutic Mammaplasty Mastectomy Sentinel lymph node biopsy Breast pain Brast lump investigation Cancer tests Nipple discharge Family history patients Intra-Operative RadioTherapy (IORT) Breast reconstruction procedures include: Implant only (under the pectoral muscle or using an ADM) Back flap and implant Back flap tissue only (your own body tissue) Therapeutic Mammoplasty Clinical trials in breast surgery and oncology Chair of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life in Breast Reconstruction subgroup Member of the board of the International Society of Quality of Life (ISOQOL) Chief Investigator in the development of the first European patient reported questionnaire in breast reconstruction called the BRECON23

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I don't think I have ever had such clear and easy to understand advice and instructions about my health given to me before. I left feeling very positive and she has put me on the right path and didn't rush me at all, thank you ! I saw the Professor at Hereford Hospital.

3rd June 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Bristol Hospital

Professor Zoe Winters is exactly and precisely the kind of consultant that you would want to have on your side when you discover that you have breast cancer. And that is what happened to my aunt. We have met her twice now and she is a joy. She manages to project a brilliant mix of humour and intelligence into her consultations. We felt safe in her hands and confident that her depth of knowledge and her continuing research into the subject will lead us to make informed decisions when the time comes.

3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

If one has to have consultations about breast cancer, I can not think of a kinder, more helpful person to have encoiuntered. She filled me with confidence from the outset and did everything she could to make me as relaxed as possible. She was very professional, direct speaking which I respected, but made clear the available options. There is no doubt that she treated me as a person, not just as someone with cancer. She was understanding of my position, with touches of humour that helped greatly. She appeared to have all the time in the world, so there was no sense of hurry. . I also appreciated the fact that she offered to send me a research paper on the issue of age and breast cancer.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I`ve just concluded months of unsure times, but thanks to Professor Zoe Winters who listened to me at a moment of absolute tears I have ended up the lucky one. Had calcifications of the breast and had a vacuum assisted biopsy which was less evasive than what was originally planned. Her team and nurses have kept me informed at all times and have been so sympathetic towards me. I am training for a half marathon so kept asking questions about exercise. Today I ran again and feel free from all this worry at last. Huge massive thanks to Professor Zoe Winters - diolch yn fawr.

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hereford County Hospital

I recently underwent surgery for PIP breast implant removal with Professor Zoe Winters at Hereford County hospital. I found her to be extremely professional and helpful. Her bedside manner is second to none and her knowledge is astounding. She talked me through every stage of my upcoming operation in great detail and what to expect after the procedure was performed. I put my complete trust in her and she didn’t let me down. She goes above and beyond her call of duty and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her. I would say she is definitely one of the best in her field.

Short link to review Professor Zoe Winters: http://iwgc.net/ecjth