Professor Fahmy S Fahmy

Professor Fahmy is best known for his: * Dedication to excellence, perfection and care. * Proven results and personal patient care available 24/7 * Constant passion and skill for his work * Innovative approach to cosmetic surgery * Unparalleled results and surgical expertise With over 18 years of experience as a fully accredited Consultant in Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, Professor Fahmy has helped thousands of patients address their aesthetic concerns and face life with renewed self-confidence. Professor Fahmy performs hundreds of surgeries every year. He is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS) (http://www.bapras.org.uk/) , UK Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (UKAAPS) (http://www.ukaaps.org/) , International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (IPRAS) and a former member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) (http://www.isaps.org/) and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. Beyond his active board membership, Professor Fahmy is included in the specialist register established by the GMC in 1995. He is an examiner of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and Edinburgh and was a former member of the Specialty Advisory Committee (SAC) for training in Plastic Surgery between 2007 and 2009. At Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, we believe that there is only one person who can best advise you throughout your treatment: your surgeon. That’s why Professor Fahmy provides every patient with an extraordinary level of personal care from beginning to end. Unlike many clinics, Professor Fahmy provides a personal care to his patients where you will be seeing him from start to finish at every stage. There are no nurses employed to assess patients’ needs or suitability. We believe that the surgeon carrying out the surgery, Professor Fahmy, is best placed to advise you all along, throughout your treatment. Professor Fahmy is an expert in many face, body and non-surgical procedures with a special interest in cosmetic breast surgery including breast enlargement, breast reduction & breast uplift. His breakthrough breast reduction technique has now been adopted by many surgeons around the world and was published in the Plastic Reconstructive Surgery American journal and was also a chapter in an International Cosmetic Surgery book on Breast Surgery, published in 2009. He has authored many other publications in the international medical literature of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery including two Chapters published in 2012 on tummy tucks and breast reduction for the renowned International book on Cosmetic Surgery: "Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery: Art and techniques". The books and the chapters pictured here reflect Professor Fahmy's International recognition, of his work in cosmetic surgery. Professor Fahmy has been invited to lecture countless times at National, European and International conferences, and has been featured in various news articles. The picture you see right here on this page was taken from the Evening Leader newspaper as part of an article on cosmetic surgery published in 2008. Get a customized cosmetic solution to address your unique needs and desires when you book your personalized, one-on-one consultation with Professor Fahmy. There has never been a better time to feel more confident with your appearance and transform your life. A new YOU awaits. Call: 0794 951 5013 or Email: info@cosmeticplastic.co.uk

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

Great Surgeon, made me feel completly at ease throughout my surgery. Explained everything in detail so i was fully aware of what my procedure entailed.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

Professor Fahmy was very helpful, listened to what I wanted and made the procedure very straight forward and stress free. I felt comfortable to ask any questions at any point and i was kept very well informed from my initial consultation, right through to my follow up consultations after the operation. I would definitely recommend this doctor and hospital.

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

It has been a pleasure to be under the care of Professor Fahmy at the Spire Yale Hospital for my breast augmentation. From the first consultation to after surgery care, Professor Fahmy talked me through the process in a professional and caring manner. I am delighted with the results! He has created a very natural shape to my breasts, even better than I could have hoped for!

11th April 2018
Response from Professor Fahmy S Fahmy

Thank you for the lovely review. I am pleased to know you are happy with the care you had under my care. I aim to be with my patients in every step of the surgery journey. Once more, thank you for the positive feedback.

8th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital

I have had breast implants and upper and lower lid surgery done by Mr Fahmey. I chose him as my surgeon because I felt relaxed with him and I knew I would be in safe hands. He is an excellent surgeon with great knowledge in his field of surgery. He cares about his patients and wants to achieve the best possible results.

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I have had BOTOX and fillers by Prof Fahmy...he is brilliant..makes you feel at ease the whole time..when he is doing the procedure he always asks if you are ok..would definitely recommend..treatments last me longer than expected too so that's a bonus

28th March 2018
Response from Professor Fahmy S Fahmy

Thank you for the comments. It's pleasing to hear that you are reassured during the course of your treatment.

Short link to review Professor Fahmy S Fahmy: http://iwgc.net/esli