Pall Mall Medical

1 Belvedere Road, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 0JJ

13th December 2018

I can not say enough about Pall Mall Medical at Newton Le Willows. From the reception staff to the ward staff and my nurse looking after me Maxine. Everyone you encounter is friendly. The clinic is nice and clean. The ward rooms spacious, clean and private. After surgery you are checked on every 15 minutes, for the first few hours then every hour. Always asking if you need a drink or something to eat or help to the bathroom. All the nurses are amazing. My nurse Maxine messaging me to make sure all is okay at home. On my first operation in July 18 she even offered to open the clinic on a Sunday if I needed my dressing changed. Even on a family holiday she answered my message when I had a query. My second operation which I’ve just had in Nov 18 again messaging me and because my surgery was so big she took my staples out in 3 stages making sure all was healed and not putting immediate pressure on the wound in one go. Thank you so much Pall Mall for making a horrendous time more pleasent.

28th November 2018

I couldn’t recommend pall mall medical enough! From the first point of contact I was greeted with a smile and shown to my room which was one of the best, cleanest and modest hospital rooms I have stayed in. I was very anxious on this day for my surgery but all staff helped me feel at ease including the glamourous nurses, healthcare assistants, theatre staff and especially the surgeon and anaesthetist! I am only 3 days post op and feel like I have had the best experience and have chosen the most professional place to have my surgery, thank you so much!

30th July 2018

The staff at Pall Mall were all so pleasant. They phoned me back when I needed them to. All the nurses and surgical staff were amazing. From the theatre staff, anaesthetist, nurses and of course Mr El Gawad.

{{category}} working at Pall Mall Medical ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pall Mall Medical: http://iwgc.net/eliuq