Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

After an extremely difficult time with teeth extractions and being left with an infected root which had broken off , I had an appointment with Mr Walsh, he gave me confidence and assured me he could rectify my situation. He restored my faith in Dental procedures and Dentists in a professional and compassionate manner. Thank you Mr Walsh I will recommend you highly. Wendy Beadman

1st November 2014
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I have seen Mr Stephen Walsh for over 3 years now and have always found him caring and friendly. He takes time to listen to your worries and explains any procedures in an understandable manner. I would certainly recommend him to anybody requiring Maxillofacial treatment.

9th October 2014
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

he was very honest and didn't beet around the bush the way so many doctors have done in my past, this really helped with understanding what was happening and what was the next step, even though a few things went wrong when they were not expected to after surgery he dealt with it and filled me in on what was going on, and treated me like a adult instead of a patient, i was fully trusting of his skills as a surgeon after he repaired my jaw which took him many more hours then expected, i trust him to go the full mile into any patients recovery and could not recommend him enough to anyone in similar circumstances as i was in. Thanks for everything Dr. Walsh, no matter how much went wrong, in the long run it should all be okay and nobody could of fixed me up as well as you did.

18th August 2014
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

He's a really nice down to earth guy, he is easily approachable and keeps you informed at every stage, I have complete trust in him and if I had to have the procedure again I wouldn't hesitate to do so if he was my surgeon again. Thank you very much I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

8th May 2014
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

After several visits to see numerous doctors at our local surgery and none knowing what was wrong with my teenage son, we were finally referred after 5 months to see Mr Walsh. Within a few minutes of being in his consultation room, Mr Walsh had diagnosed my son with a Salivary duct stone. He was friendly, told us in very understandable words what it was and how he would deal with it. After being sent for an X-ray just to make sure where it was situated and if there were any others there, it was straight back to his room where he explained the minor surgery that would be performed there and then to extract it. My son said he would like to add, "it was quick and easy and he was put at ease straight away". He also wants to thank Mr Walsh as he said "he is the only doctor that has actually spoken to me directly", he said "other doctors see me as a child still and speak only to your parent when your parent isn't the patient, but Mr Walsh actually treated me like an adult!" As a parent I can not find fault in the treatment provided. I felt my son was in very safe hands and that to any parent is the one most important things to have in anyone looking after their child- trust. Thank you Mr Walsh.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »