Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

18th August 2014
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

He's a really nice down to earth guy, he is easily approachable and keeps you informed at every stage, I have complete trust in him and if I had to have the procedure again I wouldn't hesitate to do so if he was my surgeon again. Thank you very much I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

8th May 2014
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

After several visits to see numerous doctors at our local surgery and none knowing what was wrong with my teenage son, we were finally referred after 5 months to see Mr Walsh. Within a few minutes of being in his consultation room, Mr Walsh had diagnosed my son with a Salivary duct stone. He was friendly, told us in very understandable words what it was and how he would deal with it. After being sent for an X-ray just to make sure where it was situated and if there were any others there, it was straight back to his room where he explained the minor surgery that would be performed there and then to extract it. My son said he would like to add, "it was quick and easy and he was put at ease straight away". He also wants to thank Mr Walsh as he said "he is the only doctor that has actually spoken to me directly", he said "other doctors see me as a child still and speak only to your parent when your parent isn't the patient, but Mr Walsh actually treated me like an adult!" As a parent I can not find fault in the treatment provided. I felt my son was in very safe hands and that to any parent is the one most important things to have in anyone looking after their child- trust. Thank you Mr Walsh.

18th March 2014
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

First class care attention and procedure from the first consult too when my stitches came out. Zero side effects that were explained. Easy to follow instructions for medication. I would recommend Mr Walsh to anyone that I know will be needing the same operation. Thank you.

23rd February 2014
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I found Mr Walsh easy to talk to and he did listen to me. He also put me at ease about my treatment and explained what he was going to do very well.

5th November 2013
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Walsh is an absolute professional who is supported by a very efficient and caring team of assistants who obviously regard him with great respect. He explains what the problem is, what he will be doing during the operation under a local anaesthetic, and how the work is progressing. I was extremely impressed by the great kindness afforded to me by Mr Walsh and also with his team. I did not have long waits, and I was given guidance as to what to expect following a particularly nasty and unpleasant extraction of a long time infected lower wisdom tooth. An impeccable surgery, and even some laughs and anecdotes. Well done Mr Walsh, you know only too well how grateful I am to you personally and your team.It is such a pleasure to be able to testify to your efficiency and kindness. Bestest, BillAdams.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »