Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

13th April 2019

I could not have asked for better treatment and care from Mr Walsh and his team. Mr Walsh put me at ease, answered all of my questions and I felt that the treatment I received was exemplary at all times.

29th March 2019

I have now seen Mr Walsh on many occasions, from my initial surgery, through to several follow-up appointments. On every visit I have experienced nothing but professionalism, care, concern and kindness. He is a good listener, and a great communicator, explaining and answering my questions, while at the same time reassuring me. I trust him completely and respect his knowledge and commitment to his profession. I have been treated by several consultants during my life, but I can honestly say that Mr Walsh is the only one who has made my hospital visits an easy experience and I am extremely grateful for that.

16th March 2019

My treatment under Mr.Walsh was excellent ,he explained the treatment required and any possible after effects. When I arrived for the minor operation I was introduced to the support team and the procedure was completed. The follow on visits all went well and I was seen on time.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons