mr-stephen-walsh

31st December 2021

I have had consultations and many surgical operations on my face over the last 4 years by Mr Walsh at the Nuffield Hospital Chichester. He is a very caring , thoughtful and reassuring surgeon in whom I have complete confidence. His skill in the operating theatre is second to none. Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires great concentration and inordinate technical ability and Mr Walsh has both. His results speak for themselves, minimal or no scarring and complete clearance of malignancies of which I am very grateful. I would recommend him without reservation.

17th December 2021

From the moment I had my first consultation until the present time Mr Stephen Walsh has been a true professional in his field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a pleasing manner and personality and you immediately can tell he comes with years of experience and knowledge. He explains everything in a fashion you can understand and relate to. During my surgery ( local ) he was a calming influence, explaining what he was doing and constantly checking on my condition and situation. I find it difficult to make any suggestions on how to improve anything from my experience so far as I am a very happy patient.

13th December 2021

Mr Walsh is an excellent surgeon explaining everything. He treated my sun damaged skin expertly I am deeply thankfull to him and his secretary Clare was very helpfull'

11th December 2021

Stephen Walsh is a responsive, highly professional and competent Consultant with an excellent support structure.

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and until recently the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital.

He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons