Dr Benedict Creagh-Brown

• Anaesthetics and ITU
  • Chest Medicine

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

After very many visits to my GP who kept giving me the same pills each time all to no effect, I was finally referred to Dr B.Creagh-Brown. First impressions were very good as he listened to my concerns and carried out many tests, following which he successfully identified my problem. The treatment he prescribed has been very successful and I only wish that I had been referred to him much earlier.

5th May 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Surrey County Hospital

Dr Benedict Creagh-Brown showed great care and interest in my health. He ordered several tests and the treatment he prescribed has proved very effective. I found the whole experience very reassuring and I would be very happy to recommend him to my friends.

19th April 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Surrey County Hospital

I was impressed when Dr. Creagh-Brown said that he had changed his mind regarding the course of my treatment. This action indicated to me that he was listening to me and considering all evidence for the next stage of my treatment. No doctor has ever asked me about my life-style before. My overall experience was of being treated as a person.

16th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

Following research we were advised by a number of sources ( including London contacts ) that for a modern approach to my COPD problems, Dr. Creagh - Brown should be consulted. It was a bonus that Dr. Brown is based in Guildford. At our first meeting it was refreshing to receive a very clear explanation of my condition and more importantly how, with the correct ongoing treatment, my COPD can be managed. I was recovering from Pneumonia at the time and following examination was immediately admitted into hospital, during which time it was a great comfort to know that Dr Brown was overseeing my treatment. Subsequently, Ben has been inregular contact and I am now very hopeful that under his ongoing care my quality of life will be maintained.

11th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

Dr. Creagh-Brown is a young yet experienced medical professional with a highly positive approach to patient's problems and a clear sense of determination to remedy or mitigate breathing problems.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists