mr-karan-kapoor

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th May 2021

Mr. Kapoor, was excellent, from the moment he greeted me, he put me at ease, he listened to what i had to say and then then talked me through the issue and what he could to solve the problem, there was no pressure to at any point to do anything i was not happy about, and recommended several solution for my problem.

1st May 2021

What a great doctor. Explained the situation very clearly, was very empathetic and taught me a lot that previous doctors hadn’t explained to me.

26th April 2021

Dr Kapoor is a highly trained and experienced consultant in his field. One of the best in his tone and manner and approachability . Highly professional .. always ensures to make you feel at ease no matter what the circumstances of your visit . Each visit I left feeling all my concerns were dealt with fully and sensitively. Highly recommended

6th April 2021

Mr Kapoor was very professional and yet friendly and calm which helped me stay relaxed and calmed my nerves. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. Mr Kapoor let me take time to explain my concerns and didn’t rush me which is a bonus in these busy times. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT consultant.

29th March 2021

Dr. Kapoor is a great doctor! He is very understanding and listens to your concerns. He takes time with the patient to help them with their health issues. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT specialist.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Karan Kapoor was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Lead Clinician Head & Neck Cancer at Surrey Sussex Healthcare Trust. Double Fellowship Trained ENT Surgeon Clinical Excellence Award winner

Nearest Otolaryngologists