Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st October 2013
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I found Mr Stephen Walsh to be a most caring and down to earth Doctor that I have ever met, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody. At all times he and his staff have given me the utmost confidence and reassurance during my last four months of treatment.

29th September 2013
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I have seen Mr Walsh several times both before and after surgery, which he performed. From the first visit I felt confident that he was the right person to treat me. He explained everything clearly and honestly, and he was always happy to answer any queries or concerns I had. I am more than happy with the outcome of my surgery and am entirely confident to continue under his care.

19th September 2013
Written by a carer at St Richard's Hospital

Fantastic service, knowledge and bedside manner, superb.

17th September 2013
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I have seen Mr Stephen Walsh twice, and on both occasions I was made to feel completely relaxed. He explained everything in words that I could understand, not jargon and any questions I asked he answered completely and honestly.

31st July 2013
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr Walsh was extremely courteous and with his team, friendly and compassionate. He explained in detail the procedure to be undertaken and displayed great care to avoid causing discomfort. His surgery skills are second to none and I would not hesitate to visit him again if I had need. I can only express greatest thanks to him and the entire team in this Department at St Richards - a first class hospital.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »