Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

18th March 2014
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

First class care attention and procedure from the first consult too when my stitches came out. Zero side effects that were explained. Easy to follow instructions for medication. I would recommend Mr Walsh to anyone that I know will be needing the same operation. Thank you.

23rd February 2014
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I found Mr Walsh easy to talk to and he did listen to me. He also put me at ease about my treatment and explained what he was going to do very well.

5th November 2013
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Walsh is an absolute professional who is supported by a very efficient and caring team of assistants who obviously regard him with great respect. He explains what the problem is, what he will be doing during the operation under a local anaesthetic, and how the work is progressing. I was extremely impressed by the great kindness afforded to me by Mr Walsh and also with his team. I did not have long waits, and I was given guidance as to what to expect following a particularly nasty and unpleasant extraction of a long time infected lower wisdom tooth. An impeccable surgery, and even some laughs and anecdotes. Well done Mr Walsh, you know only too well how grateful I am to you personally and your team.It is such a pleasure to be able to testify to your efficiency and kindness. Bestest, BillAdams.

1st October 2013
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I found Mr Stephen Walsh to be a most caring and down to earth Doctor that I have ever met, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody. At all times he and his staff have given me the utmost confidence and reassurance during my last four months of treatment.

29th September 2013
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I have seen Mr Walsh several times both before and after surgery, which he performed. From the first visit I felt confident that he was the right person to treat me. He explained everything clearly and honestly, and he was always happy to answer any queries or concerns I had. I am more than happy with the outcome of my surgery and am entirely confident to continue under his care.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »