Report this review of Mr Stephen Walsh

27th January 2020

I was seen by Mr Walsh to remove a benign cyst on my cheek and I found him to be entirely professional, friendly and accommodating throughout the process. During my consultation he was very informative in regards to what was happening under my skin and what I might expect during and post procedure. During my procedure he was equally informative as to the process and progress of the procedure whilst also engaging in general conversation which added to the already calm and reassuring atmosphere. The procedure itself was painless and over surprisingly quickly, the incision was made, placed and stitched so that the subsequent scar will have minimal impact both physically and aesthetically.