mr-farzad-borumandi

Mr Farzad Borumandi

17th January 2020

Mr Borumandi is a very observant surgeon who has my total trust

30th December 2019

Having had an accident in March of this year that left me with many injuries including double vision. Having warned me that an operation may not be a complete cure immediately Mr Borumandi operated on my eye on Dec 9th ( waiting until my fractured neck had healed )on coming round in the ward my double vision had completely gone and today 3 weeks on I have very good sight with no problems, Thank you Mr Borumandi for my best Christmas Gift ever , also thanks to your secretary Liz who was always helpful on the phone and sympathetic to my problem. All the very best to you and your team for 2020 Regards John Grindel

Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital
10th December 2019

I was feeling unusually chronically tired, hazy in my thinking and feeling very low in my mood. Generally, I was definitely not myself but I put it down to a major operation I had a few years earlier. Following a routine blood test, it was discovered I had primary hyperparathyroid disease. I was referred to Mr Borumandi and within 6 weeks he had me in hospital to take out the offending gland. He was, at all times, kind and caring, patient and gentle in his discussions with me and answered any questions honestly. I would recommend this lovely man to anyone requiring a MaxFax surgeon. I am now 10 week’s post op and feeling like a new woman. Iv got my mojo back and the cloud has lifted. I feel like Iv got my life back and I’m looking forward now, instead of dreading every day. Thank you Mr Borumandi.

25th November 2019

Explained procedure thoroughly

5th November 2019

I was referred to Mr Borumandi by the endocrinology department. I had elevated calcium levels and parathyroid hormone. I had scans and biopsies which showed a nodule on the left lower parathyroid. Mr Borumandi explained that it would be in my interests to have a parathyroidectomy. He explained the procedure and was very sure to make sure that I understood what would happen. The operation was performed in August, and I was allowed to go home the following day. I had the stitches removed after 10 days, and recently undertook another blood test. The scar has healed remarkably well, and when I saw Mr Borumandi today, he was very happy with everything and I have now been discharged. Thank you.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons