mr-farzad-borumandi

Mr Farzad Borumandi

1st July 2020

Amazing surgeon who listened to all my worries and explained everything before surgery. Amazing care in his hands and my wound is healing amazingly. Everyone is saying you wouldn't know I had had surgery just 4 weeks ago! Highly recommend him and you will be in the best care :-)

17th January 2020

Mr Borumandi is a very observant surgeon who has my total trust

30th December 2019

Having had an accident in March of this year that left me with many injuries including double vision. Having warned me that an operation may not be a complete cure immediately Mr Borumandi operated on my eye on Dec 9th ( waiting until my fractured neck had healed )on coming round in the ward my double vision had completely gone and today 3 weeks on I have very good sight with no problems, Thank you Mr Borumandi for my best Christmas Gift ever , also thanks to your secretary Liz who was always helpful on the phone and sympathetic to my problem. All the very best to you and your team for 2020 Regards John Grindel

Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital
10th December 2019

I was feeling unusually chronically tired, hazy in my thinking and feeling very low in my mood. Generally, I was definitely not myself but I put it down to a major operation I had a few years earlier. Following a routine blood test, it was discovered I had primary hyperparathyroid disease. I was referred to Mr Borumandi and within 6 weeks he had me in hospital to take out the offending gland. He was, at all times, kind and caring, patient and gentle in his discussions with me and answered any questions honestly. I would recommend this lovely man to anyone requiring a MaxFax surgeon. I am now 10 week’s post op and feeling like a new woman. Iv got my mojo back and the cloud has lifted. I feel like Iv got my life back and I’m looking forward now, instead of dreading every day. Thank you Mr Borumandi.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons