Mr Mohammed Al-Gholmy

27th February 2020

I had a sinus lift and implant procedure carried out by Mr Mohammed Al-Gholmy. I would highly recommend Mohammed, a true professional puts you at ease listens to what you have to say and your concerns. you always have the feeling you are being cared with very safe hands.

2nd February 2019

i cannot thank Dr A enough x

7th September 2018

Just had a broken root removed by Dr M. He was quite simply brilliant. He painlessly removed the root in about 2 minutes ~ whilst explaining what was happening. What a great experience ~ who though anybody could write that after an extraction!!!!!!!!!

26th August 2017

What a good first experience of Portsmouth hospital. A small procedure carried out by Mr Mohammed Al-Gholmy and his nurse. Clearly informing me of the process, ensured I was happy, put me at ease as a nervous patient too. The procedure went very well followed by post treatment debrief. Thanks for making this a very straightforward and painless procedure.

24th January 2015

This consultant greeted me with a friendly smile and his warmth and caring shone through his consultation. I was impressed to note that he had read the literature regarding my unusual condition and assured me that he had seen a similar case in the past. I am reassured that he wishes to conduct the surgery I require himself and that he took me seriously when I explained that certain anaesthetics should be avoided. Although I was one patient in a busy clinic that was running late, I felt as if I'd received the best patient-centred care. If Mr Al-Gholmy gives care like this every time, I will never complain if he runs late!

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery