Mr Mohammed Al-Gholmy

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

Just had a broken root removed by Dr M. He was quite simply brilliant. He painlessly removed the root in about 2 minutes ~ whilst explaining what was happening. What a great experience ~ who though anybody could write that after an extraction!!!!!!!!!

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

What a good first experience of Portsmouth hospital. A small procedure carried out by Mr Mohammed Al-Gholmy and his nurse. Clearly informing me of the process, ensured I was happy, put me at ease as a nervous patient too. The procedure went very well followed by post treatment debrief. Thanks for making this a very straightforward and painless procedure.

24th January 2015
Written by a patient at Queen Alexandra Hospital

This consultant greeted me with a friendly smile and his warmth and caring shone through his consultation. I was impressed to note that he had read the literature regarding my unusual condition and assured me that he had seen a similar case in the past. I am reassured that he wishes to conduct the surgery I require himself and that he took me seriously when I explained that certain anaesthetics should be avoided. Although I was one patient in a busy clinic that was running late, I felt as if I'd received the best patient-centred care. If Mr Al-Gholmy gives care like this every time, I will never complain if he runs late!

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons