mr-saket-tibrewal

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

1st February 2023

From the first consultation with the doctor to when I was discharged I was given all the information required for my treatment, details of the operation, the importance of rehabilitation post operation that gave me confidence for my future.

31st January 2023

It was nice to be seen by a Doctor who Listened and acted on Listening and sent me for the correct treatment, so often you are seen by a Doctor who doesn't listen and prescribes the wrong treatment.

21st January 2023

With the two meetings I have had with Mr. Saket Tibrewal, I found him to be honest and caring with his explanation of the operation. Also with the report he obviously has with his team members, which in my opinion is crucial to the success of the operation. If it was down to me I would have no concerns about recommending him to future patients.

20th January 2023

I can’t thank Mr Tibrewal enough for the excellent surgery he performed for my full knee replacement. After 7 weeks I’m walking completely unaided and my scar is practically invisible, great stitching !! My very grateful thanks.

19th January 2023

Excellent communication, listened to me fully and explained everything clearly. After treatment on follow up took the time to really explain what he had done and the outcome. Excellent manner, very friendly and would definitely recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to see him again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Tibrewal completed his Higher Surgical training on the prestigious Percival Pott Orthopaedic rotation in London culminating in gaining his Fellowship to the Royal College of Surgeons in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery.
He then embarked upon Fellowship training in Knee and Hip Surgery at international centres of excellence in Sydney (The Mater Hospital), Melbourne (The Royal Melbourne Hospital & Epworth Hospital) and Oxford (The Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre).

He is fellowship trained in lower limb reconstruction and trauma surgery and his sub-specialty interests include primary and revision knee arthroplasty, soft tissue and arthroscopic knee surgery, knee preservation surgery and sports injuries.

Short link to review Mr Saket Tibrewal: http://iwgc.net/egds9