mr-saket-tibrewal

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th October 2018

I am very happy with the care I am having from Mr Tibrewal. He has always presented the options to me and I am feeling much better since my two surgeries.

18th September 2018

When I had my first consultation with Mr Tibrewal he explained exactly what the operation entailed, what I could expect the outcome go be. He was very honest about the possible negatives. I can only say that five weeks post op.I am well on the way to total recovery , arthritic pain free in the operated knee. Best of all, no longer pain medication reliant. I received the best of care and only have praise for the team of people that took great care of me. Thankyou.

5th June 2018

Dr Tibrewal was very informative and helpful about the injury I sustained and the surgery I was to undergo if I chose that option. He listened to my concerns and asked me and talked about what my goals would be after the operation, which I have now accomplished.

24th April 2018

Dr Tibrewal is an amazing person and surgeon he give all the important information that you need put you mind at easy but also explains the fact and risk. I was very happy with my outcome am walking fully again no worries. I would let him operate on me again very professional and easy to talk to.

20th March 2018

Have had two ops on my knee over the last 4 months which has been tough. However, my experience with everyone at Lewisham has been fantastic. Saket is a great Dr and surgeon but also a great communicator!

« 1 2 3 4 »

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr Tibrewal completed his Higher Surgical training on the prestigious Percival Pott Orthopaedic rotation in London culminating in gaining his Fellowship to the Royal College of Surgeons in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery. He then embarked upon Fellowship training in Knee and Hip Surgery at international centres of excellence in Sydney (The Mater Hospital), Melbourne (The Royal Melbourne Hospital & Epworth Hospital) and Oxford (The Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre). He is fellowship trained in lower limb reconstruction and trauma surgery and his sub-specialty interests include primary and revision knee arthroplasty, soft tissue and arthroscopic knee surgery, knee preservation surgery and sports injuries.

Short link to review Mr Saket Tibrewal: http://iwgc.net/egds9