Spire Wellesley Hospital

Eastern Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, England, SS2 4XH

22nd January 2019

Hi I stayed here last January for breast surgery , The surgeon was amazing but the overnight staff nurse was horrible. I was left with no assistance and I almost wet the bed. I was crying with stress and the nurse made me feel like a nuisance . I did complain but heard nothing more Reception staff are lovely

17th January 2019

I was admitted to this hospital to remove my gall stones. I can't fault the care I received by everyone. Dr Jeddy and his team were amazing as was the nurses who looked after me and made me feel at ease. My room was spotless and the food was excellent. Thank you.

20th December 2018

I am always happy to be associated with the wellesley. The professionalism care and friendliness are second to none.

7th December 2018

The staff were brilliant in every way - caring and considerate, friendly and informative. The facilities are clean and bright and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hospital.

21st November 2018

The treatment I received was second to none. The nursing staff were caring and sensitive and helped me through the difficult first days after my surgery. Everyone, from the management down to the cleaners and the lovely girl that brought me my meals were interested and concerned to make sure that I was comfortable and didn't want for anything. I would heartily recommend this hospital.

{{category}} working at Spire Wellesley Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Wellesley Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4y4