Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Shenfield Road, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM15 8EH

1st August 2019

Excellent informative and caring Nurses and staff...made you feel very relaxed and very clean as clean...impressive Hospital..

8th July 2019

My daughter was under the care of Mr Chatrath who took great care to ensure she (and myself) felt comfortable with the procedure. Mr Chatrath also spoke directly to my daughter which she and I appreciated (even though only 6 years old). We could not have been happier with the results of the procedure and my daughter was taken excellent care of throughout.

3rd July 2019

Everyone is so lovely and kind and answer every question you have and they make sure your comfortable, I highly recommend this hospital.

2nd July 2019

The only problem I had is I was down as a new patient. In theory this is correct but the forms I handed in were not on the system. I did do them again but today on my follow up appointment again told I was a new patient and had I seen my consultant before. A bit worrying as I had a colonoscopy a fortnight ago which again seems to have disappeared as my notes were not there. No fault of the specialist just the admin seems very lax.

31st May 2019

Staff were extremely professional, caring and helpful.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48p