Broomfield Hospital

Court Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7ET

8th July 2019

Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful and able to answer any questions that I or my family had.

2nd July 2019

Parking atrocious - even allowing 30 minutes each time - and difficult when needing to use a wheelchair. Breast clinic and day patient surgery both excellent and efficient.

14th June 2019

Water cup not changed for whole week ,shower never cleaned flooring never saw mopped I stayed five days some nursing staff lovely some have serious attitude doctors brilliant . I really wouldn’t want to come here again very concerned about how dirty it was and wether I would get something.

12th June 2019

All the staff I have met and helped during my Breast Cancer treatment were professional and extremely helpful and understanding. Just the parking issues need addressing.

8th June 2019

A fabulous hospital words cannot even describe how well I was treated, cared for and my how many times my life has been saved because of their amazing care. I was away from home in Ireland for 17 weeks and never felt lonely or scared because of the staff on Heybridge ward, I can’t thank or praise them enough. The surgical staff and those on icu and hdu although I don’t remember most of it, my mum and aunt were delighted with all my care.

{{category}} working at Broomfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broomfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3tf