Broomfield Hospital

Court Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7ET

5th November 2019

On the 2nd of August I had breast surgery at Broomfields hospital. From the first consultation right up until the surgery, I cannot fault the care that I received. From not only Mr Banwell but every single member of his team in the plastic surgery clinic. In my first consultation i was very upset and embarrassed about my breasts Mr Banwell made me feel calm and comfortable and was very understanding. He took his time to fully explain the procedure and the outcome of the surgery as well as being very straightforward about the complications or risks that are unlikely, but may occur. As this was to be my first operation and my first time being put under anaesthetic I was very nervous on the day. Mr Banwell and his team were so caring and i received outstanding treatment from all involved. I can not thank him enough for changing my life! I have gone from a young woman with no self esteem, not being able to look at myself in the mirror. To being confident and comfortable in my own skin. I will forever be grateful! I would highly recommend Broomfield hospital and Mr Banwell to any body looking to have this treatment and can only wish that other young women like myself with similar situations are lucky enough to be treated like i was.

30th October 2019

I have been to Broomfield many times and had three operations there. I can only assume the training there is very good as all staff that I have dealt with from receptionists, nurses, doctors and physios have always been extremely helpful and caring. I think a lot of other hospitals coul learn from Broomfield.

30th October 2019

First class service received from MRI department. Very professional and caring, made me feel totally at ease. I arrived before my appointment time and was seen and scan completed before the appointment time.

23rd October 2019

I can only talk about the breast unit and have only knowledge and experience of Sasha and her assistants which I have elaborated on previously

20th October 2019

Recently attended A and E with a very deeply cut arm the nurse that attended me was very professional had it cleaned . Xrad. Tetanus injection . Expertly stitched and comfortabley dressed Thank you Broomfield A and E Dennis Bishop

18th October 2019

I was in Broomfield with several problems and under 3 teams of specialists. Each of these teams took care to keep me informed and always found time to talk about any problems or questions I had. They were superb, especially in view of the pressure they work under. With regard to the nurses, cleaning and catering staff, these young people made realise how lucky we are to have such as they looking after us. No matter how hard pressed they were, they would always find time to ensure ones wellbeing. They were cheerful and always polite despite having to deal with grumpy old men. I consider myself to be very fortunate to have been cared for by them and am alive today because of their, and the specialists wonderful skills and care.

5th September 2019

I have attended Broomfield Hospital on many occasions for different reasons. I have cancer and so am susceptible to different emergency conditions. The Triage in the emergency dept is quick and deals appropriately with patients. If you have an emergency, you will be dealt with quickly. I have no complaints however there have been two occasions which have upset me. This was due to ignorance from a young receptionist in A&E who told me to wait outside (in December) in the cold if I didn't want to pick up an infection while waiting for Triage and laziness by a Consultant who didn't bother reading my notes before delivering his diagnosis. Departments delivering exceptional Patient treatment who have cared for me: The consultants in the eye clinic All fracture clinic staff including Consultant Dr Berber and hand therapist Adrienne X ray & ultra-scan Consultants in A & E 99% of all other hospital staff I have no hesitation in recommending Broomfield Hospital, thank you all.

8th July 2019

Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful and able to answer any questions that I or my family had.

2nd July 2019

Parking atrocious - even allowing 30 minutes each time - and difficult when needing to use a wheelchair. Breast clinic and day patient surgery both excellent and efficient.

14th June 2019

Water cup not changed for whole week ,shower never cleaned flooring never saw mopped I stayed five days some nursing staff lovely some have serious attitude doctors brilliant . I really wouldn’t want to come here again very concerned about how dirty it was and wether I would get something.

{{category}} working at Broomfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broomfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3tf