Broomfield Hospital

Court Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7ET

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th September 2019

I have attended Broomfield Hospital on many occasions for different reasons. I have cancer and so am susceptible to different emergency conditions. The Triage in the emergency dept is quick and deals appropriately with patients. If you have an emergency, you will be dealt with quickly. I have no complaints however there have been two occasions which have upset me. This was due to ignorance from a young receptionist in A&E who told me to wait outside (in December) in the cold if I didn't want to pick up an infection while waiting for Triage and laziness by a Consultant who didn't bother reading my notes before delivering his diagnosis. Departments delivering exceptional Patient treatment who have cared for me: The consultants in the eye clinic All fracture clinic staff including Consultant Dr Berber and hand therapist Adrienne X ray & ultra-scan Consultants in A & E 99% of all other hospital staff I have no hesitation in recommending Broomfield Hospital, thank you all.

8th July 2019

Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful and able to answer any questions that I or my family had.

2nd July 2019

Parking atrocious - even allowing 30 minutes each time - and difficult when needing to use a wheelchair. Breast clinic and day patient surgery both excellent and efficient.

14th June 2019

Water cup not changed for whole week ,shower never cleaned flooring never saw mopped I stayed five days some nursing staff lovely some have serious attitude doctors brilliant . I really wouldn’t want to come here again very concerned about how dirty it was and wether I would get something.

12th June 2019

All the staff I have met and helped during my Breast Cancer treatment were professional and extremely helpful and understanding. Just the parking issues need addressing.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Broomfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broomfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3tf