Broomfield Hospital

Court Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7ET

25th September 2017

All the staff in the breast care unit have been very kind and reassuring. All the nurses have made a point of telling me their names and telephoned both the day and week after surgery to make sure I was progressing well. On the day of the operation someone kindly walked me to the Day surgery Unit. The staff on the unit looked after me well but I must thank in particular the anaesthetist's assistant who took my arm to walk me to the operating theatre as I could not see without my glasses! I cannot fault the care, attention and kindness that everyone has shown me at this time.

15th August 2017

Turned up for my appointment which had already been rearranged 3 times without any reason given.( A letter had informed me of this each time) to be told my appointment had been cancelled 2 days earlier but no one had informed me. The person on the reception was sympathetic and helpful but there was nothing she could do. I had travelled some distance and had had to make arrangements re childcare. I was perhaps naive by not contacting the hospital on the day of my appointment to see if it was still going to take place, but the least i would have expected was a phone call or text message. Will arrange another appointment with another hospital nearer home, a pity as i know someone who has been treated here and was complimentry about the Hospital

14th July 2017

I'm very proud of Broomfield Hospital. I've been to quite a few departments over the years and can only say positive things about the service. I have only met kind and supportive members of staff who although sometimes stretched have delivered first rate care.

16th June 2017

I was seen very quickly when referred to the hospital and staff were welcoming and respectful. The only problem can be parking and the cost is expensive.

8th June 2017

Thoroughly professional and caring treatment, both on Mayflower Ward and at follow up appointments. Well worth travelling to such a centre of excellence

Nearest Hospitals