broomfield-hospital

Broomfield Hospital

Court Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7ET

17th February 2020

I cannot fault the care that I have received at Broomfield. Letters have been prompt, and phone appointments when necessary. The staff have always been wonderful, very professional and caring. However, I have needed many blood tests, the waiting period always horrendous. Why can’t there be more booths? Also, the wait at pharmacy is always very long. Of course, the car parking is dreadful, depending on time of day. It adds hugely to the stress attached to hospital visits. I appreciate this probably cannot be resolved!

12th February 2020

Hospital was really clean & staff were very good too.

11th February 2020

I am undergoing treatment for breast cancer, so far have had 7 rounds of chemotherapy, all the necessary blood tests, scans, heart checks as well as day surgery. I cannot speak highly enough of the incredible care I have received. At every appointment I have been treated with respect, compassion and efficiency. I will be attending the hospital for many more appointments and can honestly say that i feel feel totally confident that this excellent care will continue.

10th February 2020

During the last year I have been treated by nurses drs and staff in chemo surgury and radiotherapy in broomfield and colchester Thank you all for looking after me and giving me the strength to get through this Thank you all so much x

27th January 2020

I would single out the nurses in St Andrews outpatients in particular Nicky Harris whose expertise helped me through a number of issues such as leg graft infections etc. Also the nursing staff on Mayflower Ward were wonderful including the catering staff who allayed any fears about hospital food. The other Doctor members of Ms Tzafetta’s plastic surgery team who treated me were also professional and kind.

13th January 2020

The Staff are well mannered and welcoming.

5th November 2019

On the 2nd of August I had breast surgery at Broomfields hospital. From the first consultation right up until the surgery, I cannot fault the care that I received. From not only Mr Banwell but every single member of his team in the plastic surgery clinic. In my first consultation i was very upset and embarrassed about my breasts Mr Banwell made me feel calm and comfortable and was very understanding. He took his time to fully explain the procedure and the outcome of the surgery as well as being very straightforward about the complications or risks that are unlikely, but may occur. As this was to be my first operation and my first time being put under anaesthetic I was very nervous on the day. Mr Banwell and his team were so caring and i received outstanding treatment from all involved. I can not thank him enough for changing my life! I have gone from a young woman with no self esteem, not being able to look at myself in the mirror. To being confident and comfortable in my own skin. I will forever be grateful! I would highly recommend Broomfield hospital and Mr Banwell to any body looking to have this treatment and can only wish that other young women like myself with similar situations are lucky enough to be treated like i was.

30th October 2019

I have been to Broomfield many times and had three operations there. I can only assume the training there is very good as all staff that I have dealt with from receptionists, nurses, doctors and physios have always been extremely helpful and caring. I think a lot of other hospitals coul learn from Broomfield.

30th October 2019

First class service received from MRI department. Very professional and caring, made me feel totally at ease. I arrived before my appointment time and was seen and scan completed before the appointment time.

23rd October 2019

I can only talk about the breast unit and have only knowledge and experience of Sasha and her assistants which I have elaborated on previously

{{category}} working at Broomfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broomfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3tf