Broomfield Hospital

Court Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7ET

14th June 2019

Water cup not changed for whole week ,shower never cleaned flooring never saw mopped I stayed five days some nursing staff lovely some have serious attitude doctors brilliant . I really wouldn’t want to come here again very concerned about how dirty it was and wether I would get something.

12th June 2019

All the staff I have met and helped during my Breast Cancer treatment were professional and extremely helpful and understanding. Just the parking issues need addressing.

8th June 2019

A fabulous hospital words cannot even describe how well I was treated, cared for and my how many times my life has been saved because of their amazing care. I was away from home in Ireland for 17 weeks and never felt lonely or scared because of the staff on Heybridge ward, I can’t thank or praise them enough. The surgical staff and those on icu and hdu although I don’t remember most of it, my mum and aunt were delighted with all my care.

5th June 2019

I had an oesophagectomy in April and my care was second to none from the cleaners to the consultants everybody was kind and considerate and most importantly amazing at there job, I will never be able to thank them enough

3rd June 2019

Spinal operation under the care of Mr Prempah. It's all worked out well and I'm back at the gym and walking normally.

{{category}} working at Broomfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broomfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3tf