mr-patrick-lusty

28th November 2020

Thank you Mr. Lusty for replacing my right hip. I am now pain free and can walk again! The whole experience at the Wellesley was efficient and friendly. Mr. Lusty was professional, reassuring and a wonderful surgeon. Shirley

26th November 2020

I had my hip replaced by Mr Lusty in September, and it has been a great success , with no pain or walking problems since. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Lusty to anyone considering having a knee or hip replacement

23rd November 2020

I've just had a hip replacement at the Wellesley and was hugely impressed with the whole process and level of treatment by Mr Lusty and the nurses. I had the spinal block anaesthetic which was brilliant, and I left hospital within 2 days. The zoom physio was good and I stopped walking with sticks completely by 4 weeks. I'm now walking at a good pace for an hour without any pain. It's totally changed the quality of life for me, and I now look forward to taking the dogs out rather than it being a chore.

13th November 2020

I had a total hip replacement six weeks ago and have just returned from a brisk walk - just like the old days! I was impressed with the whole experience at the Wellesley - the caring and straightforward manner of Mr Lusty, the efficient nursing staff and the friendly atmosphere. My hospital stay was just 36 hours. Zoom physio sessions at home helped me to recover well. I would recommend Mr Lusty wholeheartedly.

10th November 2020

Mr Lusty has changed my life! I had a total hip replacement on 3rd of October and the removal o f three screws. From day one I was able to walk a little and had very little pain.I am so pleased I took recommendations and chose him to perform the surgery. I saw him a total of 4 times whilst I was in hospital although, I was only in for 2 days! If I needed surgery, in the future, I would want him to do it, I cannot recommend this surgeon highly enough! Thank you Mr Lusty for giving me my active life back.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Treatment information Some of the principal treatments carried out by Mr Patrick Lusty include: Hip replacement surgery Joint manipulation treatment Joint pain treatment (joint injections) Knee arthroscopy surgery Knee ligament surgery Knee replacement,Sports injury and sports medicine Professional profile I have been a consultant orthopaedic surgeon since 2007. I completed international fellowships specialising in joint replacement and sports medicine surgery. I am an expert in hip and knee surgery. I specialise in hip and knee surgery. I perform minimally invasive joint replacement surgery, revision (redo) joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee. I also practice soft tissue knee surgery such as arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), and arthroscopic anterior cruciate reconstruction surgery, and meniscal (cartilage) repair and resection. I have been running a busy consultant practice for over ten years. I have performed more than 1,500 primary joint replacements (hips and knees) and more than 200 revision joint replacements (redo hips and knees) on the national joint registry. I perform 250 knee arthroscopic procedures including anterior cruciate reconstructions a year. To ensure optimum patient outcomes I recruit my patients to the Amplitude clinical outcome system for long term follow up (http://amplitude-clinical.com/) I am orthopaedic clinical lead for the multidisciplinary team treating fracture neck of femurs in Southend University Hospital. I welcome appropriate patients wishing to refer and pay for treatment themselves without the need for a GP's letter of referral. I am available for appointments at the Spire Wellesley Hospital on Monday, Thursday morning, evening and Saturday morning.

Short link to review Mr Patrick Lusty: http://iwgc.net/eeze9