Mr Patrick Lusty

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

Mr Lusty did my hip replacement on 20th October 2016 at the Spire Wellesley Hospital. For the first time in years I am now Painfree, I can not thank him enough for giving me my life back again. Thank you Mr Lusty from my husband also as we can now do things together again for the first time in years. Mrs K Perry.

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Southend Hospital

From my first meeting with Patrick Lusty until yesterday I am so happy to have had him and his team to do my knee operation at the spire Wellesley hospital in October last year. I have only praise for a very caring man as Patrick Lusty .once again thank you all.

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

I could not have received better care anywhere. Thank you Mr.Lusty and team, it is only six weeks since my hip replacement and i am walking normally and without pain for the first time in a very long while.

18th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Lusty for great care. Mr Lusty was easy to talk to explained the problem and the resolution. I had a full knee replacement and could not be happier with the result. I walked out of hospital after four days able to manage stairs which I had not been able to do for two years. The scar healed perfectly and on my first visit to the physiotherapist I was advised that my recovery was ahead of schedule. I can not thank Mr Lusty enough and am now looking forward to having my other knee done.

17th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

I recently attended the spire Wellesley on 18/5/2016 for ACL knee reconstruction, carried out by Mr Patrick Lusty. From my first visit with Mr Lusty, I felt that I was in safe hands he knew straight away that I had snapped my ACL which was confirmed by an Mri scan. I was scared to death at the thought of what was involved, but on my second meeting with Patrick he totally made me feel at ease, and fully explained exactly what he was going to do,and what I was to expect after the operation. I stayed in for 1 night then left the next day. Everything went the way he said it would,I was cared for throughout the night by nurses that were also great.from that I have returned weekly to attend Physio sessions with Steve Oakley another member of Mr Lusty fantastic team.all in all I have made excellent progress in the short time since my operation, I have full movement in my knee and it feels better every day with no pain.so from my experience I would fully recommend Mr Patrick Lusty and his team at the spire Wellesley to anyone facing the same situation I was in. I would like to thank him for his care and attention to detail.

Short link to review Mr Patrick Lusty: http://iwgc.net/eeze9