Mr Patrick Lusty

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

I could not have received better care anywhere. Thank you Mr.Lusty and team, it is only six weeks since my hip replacement and i am walking normally and without pain for the first time in a very long while.

18th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Lusty for great care. Mr Lusty was easy to talk to explained the problem and the resolution. I had a full knee replacement and could not be happier with the result. I walked out of hospital after four days able to manage stairs which I had not been able to do for two years. The scar healed perfectly and on my first visit to the physiotherapist I was advised that my recovery was ahead of schedule. I can not thank Mr Lusty enough and am now looking forward to having my other knee done.

17th August 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

I recently attended the spire Wellesley on 18/5/2016 for ACL knee reconstruction, carried out by Mr Patrick Lusty. From my first visit with Mr Lusty, I felt that I was in safe hands he knew straight away that I had snapped my ACL which was confirmed by an Mri scan. I was scared to death at the thought of what was involved, but on my second meeting with Patrick he totally made me feel at ease, and fully explained exactly what he was going to do,and what I was to expect after the operation. I stayed in for 1 night then left the next day. Everything went the way he said it would,I was cared for throughout the night by nurses that were also great.from that I have returned weekly to attend Physio sessions with Steve Oakley another member of Mr Lusty fantastic team.all in all I have made excellent progress in the short time since my operation, I have full movement in my knee and it feels better every day with no pain.so from my experience I would fully recommend Mr Patrick Lusty and his team at the spire Wellesley to anyone facing the same situation I was in. I would like to thank him for his care and attention to detail.

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at Southend Hospital

I received a total hip replacement from Mr. Lusty. His approach and willingness to give clear detailed explanations was confidence inspiring to me. The organisation, execution and level of care were pretty much faultless. My 'in theatre' experience, I opted for the Spinal Anaesthetic, was of an exceptionally high standard-almost enjoyable! My post operative care was also extremely good. Mr. Lusty visited me daily, sometimes more than once in a day, to check on my progress, this was very reassuring and now that I have been fully restored to normal my life has become enjoyable again. I have a very neat, somewhat smaller than expected, scar as a permanent reminder of a life enhancing event for which I am very thankful.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital

I have had both knees replaced last year and the care and treatment I have received from Mr Lusty and his team was first class It is good to be walking pain free the whole experience was made friendly and stress free

Short link to review Mr Patrick Lusty: http://iwgc.net/eeze9