mr-patrick-lusty

21st March 2020

I had a total hip replacement performed by Mr Lusty 8 weeks ago. From the very first consultation, through the operation and after care, Mr Lusty has been very professional, thorough and a very pleasant person to talk to and who makes sure every aspect of the surgery and care is spot-on. I would put my total trust in Mr Lusty for any other orthopaedic surgery I might need in the future and would recommend him to anyone else requiring this surgery. Thank you Mr Lusty for giving me a new lease of life with my new hip. Thank you also to the Spire Wellesley Hospital team for all their super care.

19th March 2020

Mr lusty is a great orthopaedic surgeon pre care and after care excellent bedside manor really good explained everything answered all my questions

13th March 2020

I had a right hip replacement 6 weeks ago. Very apprehensive but needed to be done. I shocked one of the night nurses walking down the ward at 2am in the morning after my operation. I was discharged that day. My recovery was excellent. I am now pain free. I attribute all to the excellent skill of Mr Lusty. He made me feel very comfortable in his care and kept me well informed. Mr Lusty is highly recommended. I wish to thank him and his excellent team for taking such good care of me.

29th February 2020

I would thoroughly recommend Mr Lusty. I have had a right hip replacement and the care I have received has been great. Mr Lusty is very professional and approachable. I was recommended to have Mr Lusty and so pleased I did. Thank you

28th February 2020

Mr Lusty undertook a total hip replacement for me. I have a pacemaker which can be affected by certain diathermy apparatus during surgery. I was totally impressed to learn that Mr Lusty had consulted with the cardiologist about this issue prior to my surgery. My opinion is that Mr Lusty is a perfectionist with great attention to detail. Two weeks after discharge I had a slight problem with an allergic reaction to the wound dressing and as a result was seen immediately by Mr Lusty himself who prescribed treatment and saw me every few days until the problem was resolved. My new hip is amazing, after two weeks I was walking with no sticks and was pain free. I am glad Mr Lusty is young

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Treatment information Some of the principal treatments carried out by Mr Patrick Lusty include: Hip replacement surgery Joint manipulation treatment Joint pain treatment (joint injections) Knee arthroscopy surgery Knee ligament surgery Knee replacement,Sports injury and sports medicine Professional profile I have been a consultant orthopaedic surgeon since 2007. I completed international fellowships specialising in joint replacement and sports medicine surgery. I am an expert in hip and knee surgery. I specialise in hip and knee surgery. I perform minimally invasive joint replacement surgery, revision (redo) joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee. I also practice soft tissue knee surgery such as arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), and arthroscopic anterior cruciate reconstruction surgery, and meniscal (cartilage) repair and resection. I have been running a busy consultant practice for over ten years. I have performed more than 1,500 primary joint replacements (hips and knees) and more than 200 revision joint replacements (redo hips and knees) on the national joint registry. I perform 250 knee arthroscopic procedures including anterior cruciate reconstructions a year. To ensure optimum patient outcomes I recruit my patients to the Amplitude clinical outcome system for long term follow up (http://amplitude-clinical.com/) I am orthopaedic clinical lead for the multidisciplinary team treating fracture neck of femurs in Southend University Hospital. I welcome appropriate patients wishing to refer and pay for treatment themselves without the need for a GP's letter of referral. I am available for appointments at the Spire Wellesley Hospital on Monday, Thursday morning, evening and Saturday morning.

Short link to review Mr Patrick Lusty: http://iwgc.net/eeze9