Add your review of Mr Patrick Lusty

Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

or

Mr Patrick Lusty

17 reviews

Treatment information Some of the principal treatments carried out by Mr Patrick Lusty include: Hip replacement surgery Joint manipulation treatment Joint pain treatment (joint injections) Knee arthroscopy surgery Knee ligament surgery Knee replacement,Sports injury and sports medicine Professional profile I have been a consultant orthopaedic surgeon for nine years. I completed international fellowships specialising in joint replacement and sports medicine surgery. I am an expert in hip and knee surgery. I specialise in hip and knee surgery. I perform joint replacement surgery, revision (redo) joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee. I also practice soft tissue knee surgery such as arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), and arthroscopic anterior cruciate reconstruction surgery, and meniscal (cartilage) repair and resection. I have been running a busy consultant practice for ten years. In my first seven years I performed more than 1,000 primary joint replacements (hips and knees) that are on the national joint registry and more than 150 revision joint replacements (redo hips and knees) on the national joint registry. I perform 250 knee arthroscopic procedures including anterior cruciate reconstructions. To ensure optimum patient outcomes I recruit my patients to the Amplitude clinical outcome system for long term follow up (http://amplitude-clinical.com/) I am the clinical lead for the multidisciplinary team treating fracture neck of femurs in Southend University Hospital. I welcome appropriate patients wishing to refer and pay for treatment themselves without the need for a GP's letter of referral. I am available for appointments at the Spire Wellesley Hospital on Monday, Thursday morning, evening and Saturday morning.

Specialties