Southend Hospital

Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, England, SS0 0RY

20th March 2019

As a family, we can not fault Southend Hospital in the slightest from when my daughter was very sick after giving birth to my grandson to my recent breast cancer treatment. The staff throughout EVERY department we have come into contact with have been professional, knowledgeable & courteous. Keep up the excellent work!

28th November 2018

Good

10th October 2018

I have had to use this Hospital various times over the last few years, I have always had faith and confidence in the NHS (Its the very best Health Service in the world bar none. Have always had a great and helpful treatment here with a care service and dedicated staff on hand to answer any questions I might have had. considering the pressure the health service is under at the moment they all do a fantastic service to the community, I cannot thank them enough

3rd August 2018

During my treatment for breast cancer i attended Southend hospital for my chemotherapy, PICC line insertion and radiotherapy. I was treated very well by professional and friendly staff. The chemo unit was NOT the dreadful experience i thought it would be, it was excellent. Apart from the problems parking (my radiotherapy was often completed before my husband had parked the car) I cannot think of any aspect which could be improved.

27th July 2018

I have had to use Southend Hospital many times, always find the staff helpful and kind. Although extremely busy, as everywhere in NHS nowadays, I always feel well cared for.

{{category}} working at Southend Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southend Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4xy