Southend Hospital

Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, England, SS0 0RY

28th November 2018

Good

10th October 2018

I have had to use this Hospital various times over the last few years, I have always had faith and confidence in the NHS (Its the very best Health Service in the world bar none. Have always had a great and helpful treatment here with a care service and dedicated staff on hand to answer any questions I might have had. considering the pressure the health service is under at the moment they all do a fantastic service to the community, I cannot thank them enough

3rd August 2018

During my treatment for breast cancer i attended Southend hospital for my chemotherapy, PICC line insertion and radiotherapy. I was treated very well by professional and friendly staff. The chemo unit was NOT the dreadful experience i thought it would be, it was excellent. Apart from the problems parking (my radiotherapy was often completed before my husband had parked the car) I cannot think of any aspect which could be improved.

27th July 2018

I have had to use Southend Hospital many times, always find the staff helpful and kind. Although extremely busy, as everywhere in NHS nowadays, I always feel well cared for.

15th July 2018

The appointments system simply does not work. No consideration given to waiting times defined in the NHS constitution. Complete lack of contact.

{{category}} working at Southend Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southend Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4xy