Mr Shivakumar Shankar

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

6th December 2019

After waiting about an hour ,when I saw Mr Shanker he was extremely pleasant and reassured me everything had gone well after my complete hip replacement ,done in April. He checked if I had any problems . Which I didnt . He advised me to carry on with an active lifestyle .

5th December 2019

Explained everything in detail and listened when I spoke couldn’t wish for a better service

13th November 2019

I am nearly 76 years old and in June I fractured my femur. Unfortunately I fractured it where my hip replacement stem joined the bone. I had to wait six days for the operation to fit a metal plate down the top half of my leg, held in place by screws. Because of my age it took a long time for my fracture to heal, but at last after four and a half months I am able to walk around the house unaided. Although very busy in the out patients I never felt rushed in my consultation, everything was explained to me and I was able to see the x rays and have them explained to me as well. I am very grateful to Mr Shankar. I lead quite an active life and was concerned that I would have problems continuing that. I feel lucky that I am in this position.

Written by a patient at King George Hospital
16th October 2019

Total Hip Replacement undertaken 20/07/19. Surgery/ 9 week follow up both with Mr Shankar and his registrar David. Both very considerate, answered all my questions re operation and going forward, Thank you to My Shankar and his team, and all that took great care of me at King Georges Dalia Ward. John Gordon

23rd July 2019

He was very caring, sincere and put you at ease.

Short link to review Mr Shivakumar Shankar: http://iwgc.net/egfww