Southend Hospital

Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, England, SS0 0RY

13th October 2020

Having been admitted during this dreaded COVID-19. My biggest concern was catching this awful disease. I and my wife had to self isolate for 14 days Prior to the hospital admission. They gave me a Covid test which was negative. While in hospital the staff were doing everything that was humanly possible to stop the transmission. My only adverse comment is the food menu isn’t what it used to be. Won’t be concerned at all for my next visit to have my new knee done. A big thank you to all staff and dr tam. Many thanks Bill Clement

9th August 2020

Southbourne ward is a nightmare.left on bedpan for 20 mins and no access to buzzer.nurse finally came and admitted she had forgotten me. Commode was just as bad next day I was left on commode no access to buzzer again had to shout for another patient to call nurse.

7th August 2020

Hope nobody gets put on Southbourne ward. Staff can't answer the phone. Emergency buzzers not in reach of patient and most of the time if you can get another patient to buzz for you it is likely that you will wait upward of 30 min! Patients soiling themselves due to waiting so long.

{{category}} working at Southend Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southend Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4xy