Southend Hospital

Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, England, SS0 0RY

7th May 2019

Dr Chauhan, was polite and very helpful after I had my right side hip Replacement done 7 weeks ago and explain everything, thanks again,

30th April 2019

All I can say is don’t critique a hospital till YOU have stayed in it. The hospital is amazing, even in tough times you are treated with the best by the best and best of all it comes with a smile!!

20th March 2019

As a family, we can not fault Southend Hospital in the slightest from when my daughter was very sick after giving birth to my grandson to my recent breast cancer treatment. The staff throughout EVERY department we have come into contact with have been professional, knowledgeable & courteous. Keep up the excellent work!

28th November 2018

Good

10th October 2018

I have had to use this Hospital various times over the last few years, I have always had faith and confidence in the NHS (Its the very best Health Service in the world bar none. Have always had a great and helpful treatment here with a care service and dedicated staff on hand to answer any questions I might have had. considering the pressure the health service is under at the moment they all do a fantastic service to the community, I cannot thank them enough

{{category}} working at Southend Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southend Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4xy