Southend Hospital

Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, England, SS0 0RY

9th August 2020

Southbourne ward is a nightmare.left on bedpan for 20 mins and no access to buzzer.nurse finally came and admitted she had forgotten me. Commode was just as bad next day I was left on commode no access to buzzer again had to shout for another patient to call nurse.

7th August 2020

Hope nobody gets put on Southbourne ward. Staff can't answer the phone. Emergency buzzers not in reach of patient and most of the time if you can get another patient to buzz for you it is likely that you will wait upward of 30 min! Patients soiling themselves due to waiting so long.

19th March 2020

I want to say a big Thank you to Princess Ann ward My mother passed away on 24th february a little unexpected but the staff were very informative and kind I especially want to say thanks to HCA Kyla Rose ,her kindness and patience to my mother will not be forgotten by me.

16th March 2020

Excellent Hospital. Always treated with compassion and respect. Nurses are wonderful and doctors great. I have had a couple of cornea grafts at this hospital over the past 3 years and have always been treated well and with respect. Some people don't think about how much the hospital is stretched and short staff and tend to moan about the slightest thing. We are very lucky to have a great health service (where we don't pay a penny!) We must all get behind the health service and give them praise rather than knocking them down. I say well done Southend Hospital you are a great hospital and thank you for giving me my eye sight back Dr James Myerscough.

26th February 2020

This review relates to the Nightingale Centre Breast Care Unit & the Day Surgery Unit off of Carlingford Drive. The level of care & professionalism was excellent. Thank you to all the staff concerned.

5th February 2020

WARNING: Windsor (Dementia) Ward Worst hospital I have ever had to deal with Consultants/Doctor/ nurses/ Ward staff do not volunteers any information, what so ever and avoid answering questions. Relatives a basically I ignored! Awful experience, relatives of patients treated as if they had dementia too!!! Working for a better workplace, - patients are just an irritation!

{{category}} working at Southend Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southend Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4xy