mr-mark-wevill

28th April 2022

Mark was most reassuring - I’m delighted with the result.

2nd April 2022

No Glasses!! I cannot believe I dont have to wear them again and this is all thanks to Mark Wevill and his lovely team at the Westbourne centre. Reaching into my later forties it was getting to be a pain to plan life around contacts and glasses that were getting forever thicker each time I needed new glasses. I was not a good candidate for laser surgery so lens exchange was the only option to me and I have to say after meeting Mark I felt more confident to go for the procedure , I had multifocal lenses and after the first operation Mark rang to make sure I was okay (and I was) , the second eye was done two weeks later with a check up in between and again followed with a phone call in the evening to check I was ok. I was nervous initially but this is natural, I was never in any pain only small amount of uncomfortableness which lasted seconds on my first eye but that was all. Mark is always very calm and jolly ,always smiling and during the procedures for both my eyes he was reassuring. Mark is knowledgeable and very passionate about his work and this shows when your in his care. The staff at the Westbourne centre were warm welcoming and I felt I was looked after right from the first phone call to the staff members who looked after me during and after the procedure I could not recommend Mark and his team enough!

1st May 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for your lovely review and I'll pass on your kind words to the team.

17th March 2022

Choosing a surgeon isn’t easy. From my initial consultation I knew I had made the right choice with Mr Wevill. He patiently answered all of my questions and was definitely more about the care than the money. I was quite nervous on the day of the surgery but he and his whole team were kind and reassuring. I went ahead and am thrilled that I did! No more glasses! I would highly recommend the surgery and Mr Wevill as your surgeon.

1st May 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for your great review and I'm so pleased you're pleased with the results and it was worth it.

13th January 2022

From initial consultation through to LASIK Surgery, Mark was very thorough and knowledgeable. The LASIK surgery itself was very quick and virtually painless and Mark was very supportive throughout. The results of surgery even after just one day are brilliant and I am very grateful for Mark and his work. Would highly recommend

14th January 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

And I'm grateful for your kind words. Thank you!

Written by a private patient at Optegra
13th January 2022

Dr Mark Wevill is a highly qualified, experienced and personable eye surgeon. The consultation was thorough and prepared me well for the day of surgery. Mark and his team made me feel comfortable and safe throughout the entire journey and everything was well explained. The procedure was quick and virtually painless. I’m so impressed with the professionalism and the surgery itself went smoothly. Thank you so much Dr Mark Wevill, I’m thrilled by the incredible, life changing results!

14th January 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you and I'm pleased the results have been incredible!

Mr Mark Wevill was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Ophthalmology

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences. And he regularly works in Eye Hospitals in Africa. www.LaserEyeSurgeryBirmingham.com 0121 4870877

Short link to review Mr Mark Wevill: http://iwgc.net/ecn62