mr-kevin-mcmillan

Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital
1st August 2020

This is my second appointment with Mr McMillan. He is always very empathetic and listens to what I have to say about my symptoms. I have complete faith in his recommendations on going forward with my treatment.

Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital
29th July 2020

Mr Kevin McMillan took his time to explain the possible treatment options to me and he provided me with plenty of much needed reassurance in order to put my mind at rest. His explanation was clear and coherent. He has a warm, amiable and kind manner and he took all my questions and concerns very seriously. I found him to be compassionate and interested in my situation. I left the consultation/treatment feeling that I had been extremely well looked after and cared for. * N.B. I was seen at Solihull Hospital (have selected QE from drop down box as Solihull option not available)

Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital
28th July 2020

Made you feel at ease. Able to have a friendly chat which made you more comfortable especially if you're feeling anxious. Nothing more to add. This lovely doctor has the right attitude towards his patients. A pleasure to have seen him.

Written by a patient at The Westbourne Centre
14th February 2020

The doctor and the nurse were great. I highly recommend this doctor.

Written by a patient at The Westbourne Centre
10th January 2020

Professional,efficient service delivered in a calming friendly manner. I would be pleased to recommend Mr. McMillan to drip and family. The procedure went well and no pain or discomfort was experienced by anyone ! I left the clinic with precise after care instructions and contact details should any problems arise.

Kevin is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He studied Medicine at St. George's Hospital Medical School in London and Dentistry at King's College London. He is a on General Medical Council specialist register for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in London and a Member of the Faculty of Dentistry in the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He is a Fellow of the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. ‚Äč During his training, Kevin completed a Fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery. His NHS practice is based at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham and Birmingham Children's Hospital. Kevin's private practice is based at the The Westbourne Centre in Birmingham

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons