mr-mark-wevill

14th November 2022

Mark was amazing! As were all of his staff. The procedure was seamless and the aftercare from Mark was everything I needed to reassure (a rather nervous) me! I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Mark and his team. Anyone thinking of getting laser eye surgery should do it and do it with Mark!

16th November 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for your kind words, especially because your words will be also be helpful to other nervous people.

27th October 2022

Mark was fab. I was a little apprehensive about the whole thing because the reason for me having laser eye treatment was because I’m not great with touching my eyes, so having tried and failed with contact lenses, i felt it was time to try laser eye surgery. Mark explained everything well, his aftercare was so much better than the big corporate laser eye companies, as he sees you at each appointment / consultation. The aftercare was great and he even gave me his mobile number, in case I had any concerns. The end result is that My eyesight is better than 20/20, so an amazing result! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mark to anyone considering surgery, and in fact my fiancé is about to book in for herself!

16th November 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you and thank you for recommending me to the love of your life.

15th September 2022

Excellent follow up Minimal discomfort with great after care

23rd September 2022

5th September 2022

Dr Mark Wevil provides an excellent medical service I cannot recommend him or his clinic enough , I have had excellent results .

15th September 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for your 5* review and recommendations.

5th July 2022

Great care. I highly recommend Mark and his team.

13th July 2022
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for your recommendation!

Mr Mark Wevill was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Ophthalmology

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences. And he regularly works in Eye Hospitals in Africa.
www.LaserEyeSurgeryBirmingham.com