mr-mark-wevill

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

10th May 2021

Best service from a top recommended experienced expert. I'd recommend to anyone and everyone

8th May 2021

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ isn't enough!!!! 50 ⭐ I've recieved the best most professional service I've ever had, Marks knowledge is just superb just like the service from start to finish. Highly recommended

10th March 2021

I am delighted with the care and follow up Mr Wevill has provided for my laser eye surgery. Excellent communications, explained everything clearly, and follow up check after my procedure. I have already recommended him to several of my friends and colleagues.

21st March 2021

31st January 2021

My experience and outcome of having double lense replacement due to cataracts was completely positive due to the care of my surgeon Mark Wevill. I cannot praise or recommend him highly enough, from initial consultation to ongoing aftercare. Mark instills confidence by his thoughtful and informative manner combined with the experience and skills to deliver a perfect outcome. I believe there to be no better surgeon offering this procedure to be found. Plus he has some great play lists to listen to whilst in theatre!

31st January 2021
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thanks for your compliments & thanks for trusting your eyes to me

Written by a patient at Optegra
27th January 2021

I have recently refractive lens replacement with Mr Wevill at Optegra in Birmingham. 6 weeks post op I have 20/20 vision and have no regrets. Thoroughly enjoying “specs free” time. I have felt thoroughly looked after and Mr Wevill and the team were so reassuring, kind and professional. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

31st January 2021
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you & I'm pleased you don't need your glasses any more

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Mark Wevill was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences. And he regularly works in Eye Hospitals in Africa. www.LaserEyeSurgeryBirmingham.com 0121 4870877

Nearest Ophthalmologists