Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

19th November 2011
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I can highly recommend Mr Fairley as an E.N.T. consultant and surgeon following my recent ear op.at the Chaucer. I have found him to be knowledgable, experienced and skilled, combined with being very approachable, understanding and kind. His practice is run by his wife (Sylvia) who is equally approachable and is also medically trained/experienced. She is highly efficient on the office side (my operation write up was emailed before I had fully come round from the general anaesthetic!) This makes for a perfect all round team of knowledge, experience and excellence that gives you full trust and reassurance in diagnosis, surgical procedure & follow up (including post-op expectations). I was seen quickly and all was resolved quickly. They have an excellent website with lots of info. too which is well worth checking out (entkent.com). I was not planning on going private, but am very glad i did and feel the money was well spent - I would advise anyone who is hesitant to have a consultation.

3rd August 2011
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Mr Fairley explains in clear layman's terms what the problem is and how he is going to treat the matter. His medical practice is mighty efficient - by the time I get back home following an appointment, I will already have a copy of his letter to my GP sent to me via email.

1st April 2011
Written by a patient at St Saviour's Hospital

Mr Fairley carried out a BAHA implant on me. I proved to be a good 'bleeder' during the surgery which complicated and prolonged the procedure. Mr. Fairley kepted me informed at all times and has been dilligent in following up with my care. The BAHA sound proccessor will be fitted a 6 to 8 weeks and I know will transforkm my hearing and quality of life as a result. I do not hesitate in recommeding Mr Fairley to you.

17th March 2011