mr-gerard-kelly

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
21st January 2021

Mr Kelly is a knowledgeable and approachable clinician who takes great care to listen and understand.

Written by a carer at Spire Leeds Hospital
20th January 2021

Dr. Kelly is amazing. Not only has he taken great care of our 3 year old daughter with her operation and aftercare, but he is also a genuinely nice person. He took the time to go over the diagnosis and the treatment options. Very professional with a lot of knowledge and experience. Highly recommended.

Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary
16th January 2021

This was my first visit to see an ENT surgeon & was feeling nervous and apprehensive. From first entering the room Mr Kelly immediately put me at ease with his friendly but professional manner. He listened to my story, asked questions & gave me the opportunity to ask if I had anything to ask. He examined me using an endoscope & his approach was very calming which made the procedure much better than I could have ever imagined. Confidently gave me the diagnosisI was hoping for

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
9th January 2021

After one visit to Mr Kelly, he gave me a thorough examination and blood tests to finally identify what my allergies are. I am happy with the strategy going forward knowing I can return to Mr Kelly if required.

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
31st December 2020

Mr. Kelly was courteous and professional. He answered my questions and fully explained the findings of my investigations.

Mr Gerard Kelly was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Gerard Kelly is a Consultant ENT surgeon in Leeds, he specialises in otology, neuro-otology and sinus surgery and treats both adults and children. He works in Leeds General Infirmary in NHS practice. He qualified in 1990 and became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1994. He trained in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and Manchester. He became a consultant ENT and skull base surgeon in 2001, in Leeds. In private practice her works in the Spire Hospital, Leeds and The Leeds Nuffield Hospital. He sees only private patients in the private sector (whereas some consultants see both NHS and private patients in private hospitals). He is a member of the council of the British Society of Otology (BSO, part of ENTUK) and runs the BSO balance course. He has an MD (Docorate of Medicine) and an MEd (Masters of Education degree) as well as his primary medical degree.

Nearest Otolaryngologists