Mr Gerard Kelly

Gerard Kelly is a Consultant ENT surgeon in Leeds, he specialises in otology, neuro-otology and sinus surgery and treats both adults and children. He works in Leeds General Infirmary in NHS practice. He qualified in 1990 and became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1994. He trained in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and Manchester. He became a consultant ENT and skull base surgeon in 2001, in Leeds. In private practice her works in the Spire Hospital, Leeds and The Leeds Nuffield Hospital. He sees only private patients in the private sector (whereas some consultants see both NHS and private patients in private hospitals). He is a member of the council of the British Society of Otology (BSO, part of ENTUK) and runs the BSO balance course. He has an MD (Docorate of Medicine) and an MEd (Masters of Education degree) as well as his primary medical degree.

• Otolaryngology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary
17th November 2019

I was concerned about my recent operation on all my sinuses. Dr Kelly made me feel I was in good hands which made me feel relaxed on the day. All the staff on the day ward were amazing. Thank you to you all

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
29th October 2019

After six weeks of problems finally felt I was on the road to recovery after the care and attention of Mr Kelly

22nd October 2019

I was given direct access to Mr Kelly via his email should I have any concerns around my symptoms or any questions. I did have reason to make contact and his responses and feedback were great. I am really pleased with the level of care I received and consider the personal contact an absolute bonus for a concerned patient.

26th September 2019

I felt Mr Kelly really listened to me, and nothing was too much trouble. He is very kind, caring and showed empathy towards me and my health complaint. Also very reassuring, i felt like I was in safe hands.

25th September 2019

I found Mr Kelly approachable, understanding and keen to reduce my symptoms. He was efficient and focused, just what you want and need.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »