mr-sanjay-verma

15th October 2021

Mr Verma put me at ease very early in our meeting. He is an excellent communicator and I was treated swiftly. During my operation his staff were excellent also. The procedure he did involved a small scar which I am very confident will heal very well. Mr Verma is compassionate and personable and I would highly recommend his services.

8th October 2021

Dr Verma fixed my perforated ear drum. I can now go swimming which I enjoy. I have seen Dr Verma quite a few times with ear pain and not been able to hear fully. He has helped and seen me quickly. George 9 years. As a parent of George, Dr Verma built a trusting relationship with George, showing care and listening him when George was unsure of something. Definitely recommend his services.

8th October 2021

I had turbinate reduction surgery. Mr Verma resolved my problem and I would recommend him.

6th October 2021

Everyone was very helpful, friendly and caring. Mr Verma told me what he intended to do and was very easy to talk to at all times. I couldn't fault their treatment at all and would recommend to anyone. Thank you all.

27th September 2021

Mr Verma's experience was immediately obvious during my consultation. His diagnosis and care were most helpful in resolving my throat problems. He is extremely caring and has a warm and welcoming nature, which immediately put me at ease when I met him. I wholeheartedly recommend him for consultation in his field of expertise.

Mr Sanjay Verma was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Sanjay Verma completed his medical training from Cambridge and after award of a coveted TWJ fellowship carried out a year in advanced otology and paediatric ENT surgery under Professor John Rutka at the Toronto General Hospital and the Hospital for Sick Children. It was here that he gained the latest knowledge and skills in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing and balance disorders, as well as children’s ENT problems. In 2012, Mr Verma was invited to the renowned Causse clinic in Beziers, France, where he gained further experience in laser ear and hearing implant surgery, as well as cosmetic surgery for bat ears in children. Mr Verma is also interested in advanced nasal and sinus surgery. He has developed a subspecialist interest in endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) and was the first to perform Balloon Sinuplasty at the Nuffield Leeds hospital. He has undergone subsequent advanced training in Madrid in the Relieva Stratus device for relief of chronic sinusitis. He also regularly performs surgery to improve nasal passages, helping breathing and snoring. As an ENT consultant at the Leeds General Infirmary and Wharfedale General Hospital in Otley, Mr Verma has a dedicated general adult and paediatric NHS practise, with a special interest in ear, nose, and sinus conditions. He has private consulting rooms at the Nuffield Hospital Leeds and The BMI Huddersfield hospital. He is committed to training the next generation of surgeons. As the appointed Royal College of Surgeons Tutor for Leeds General Infirmary, Mr Verma oversees the delivery and standards of surgical training throughout the Trust. He is also Educational Lead for the Head and Neck directorate and sits on the Regional Committee for Higher training in ENT. On a national level he is a committee member for the ENT UK Global Activities Committee.

Nearest Otolaryngologists