leeds-general-infirmary

Leeds General Infirmary

Great George Street, Leeds, England, LS1 3EX

1 2 3 4 5 80,337 reviews

13th June 2020

This hospital suits my needs as it is the most local, easy to get to by public transport.

22nd May 2020

The perennial problem of getting appointments on time still persists. The patient should have been seen in January, however, there was a backlog of four months.

4th February 2020

everything was spot on

11th September 2019

Apart from one HCA on the ward, the care I received was fantastic. All the nurses were great . The ward manager for Spinal Care was extremely understanding and helpful. The wards were just Spotless. The hospital cleaning staff were exceptional .

6th September 2019

Excellent food, care from all staff on all level.

Review of Radiology Paeds - Clarendon Wing (4258), written by a family member
12th August 2019

Hello Please could you take this on board as I am not happy with the whole experience today I had to endure with my grandson. I went along with my daughter to a hospital appointment to see if my grandson gland has grown any bigger on his neck who is only 2 and a half years of age. We where left not knowing if the clinic was behind or if we had been forgotten about. I would definitely say the later one. After I went to see about his appointment the lady said I will go check and confirmed we where next. No one had said if there was a problem with the appointments. We went in a very small room to be left waiting again for 10 minutes to be seen which was very hot. When the lady come out to see us. There’s no introduction or hello just what have you come for! I could tell the lady was in a bad mood straight away. She then tried to speak over my grandson mother as if she knew nothing. He has had this lump for over 2 years. The lady continued to be aggressive in her tone. Then I asked her name which she replied Terri she in her 50s I did say I was not happy with the attitude and would be saying something about it. I have never had an experience like this especially from a hospital. This might be trivial to you but I will not recommend coming to the LGI on the experience we have had. I will definitely be going back to harrogate hospital. Kindest regards Mrs Hargreaves.( Joshua Michael waite grandma)

{{category}} working at Leeds General Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Leeds General Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4f6