leeds-general-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 80,332 reviews Write a review

Leeds General Infirmary

Great George Street, Leeds, England, LS1 3EX

12th August 2019
Written by a family member

Hello Please could you take this on board as I am not happy with the whole experience today I had to endure with my grandson. I went along with my daughter to a hospital appointment to see if my grandson gland has grown any bigger on his neck who is only 2 and a half years of age. We where left not knowing if the clinic was behind or if we had been forgotten about. I would definitely say the later one. After I went to see about his appointment the lady said I will go check and confirmed we where next. No one had said if there was a problem with the appointments. We went in a very small room to be left waiting again for 10 minutes to be seen which was very hot. When the lady come out to see us. There’s no introduction or hello just what have you come for! I could tell the lady was in a bad mood straight away. She then tried to speak over my grandson mother as if she knew nothing. He has had this lump for over 2 years. The lady continued to be aggressive in her tone. Then I asked her name which she replied Terri she in her 50s I did say I was not happy with the attitude and would be saying something about it. I have never had an experience like this especially from a hospital. This might be trivial to you but I will not recommend coming to the LGI on the experience we have had. I will definitely be going back to harrogate hospital. Kindest regards Mrs Hargreaves.( Joshua Michael waite grandma)

23rd April 2019

Having been here twice, I have been directed to the the wrong ward twice. There are no “helpers” to guide you around the hospital, only one help desk. When we arrived although two people were behind the desk, one totally ignored us and the other sent us 20 minutes out if our way. When I arrived to the first place directed to, the receptionist just handed me a map of where to actually go whilst briefly stopping her chat with s colleague about her night out. Obviously this happens a lot! When I eventually got to the correct location, I explained why I was slightly late and I was told “yes it happens all the time “. Not a great impression.

22nd February 2019

Came in as an acute neuro case on New Year’s Day 2014, was seen by Mr Deniz and the full team. Great care and compassion shown throughout.

27th December 2018

very polite staff in both A+E reception and diagnosis, also x ray.

18th December 2018

Great care the hole of my stay.

{{category}} working at Leeds General Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Leeds General Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4f6