Mr George Spink

Consultant Neurosurgeon specialising in the full range of complex spinal disorders. Lead Consultant (Neurosurgery) 2012-14 Lead Consultant (Spinal surgery) 2009-2016 Honorary Senior clinical tutor, Hull York Medical school Honorary President, Hull York Undergraduate Surgical Society Website: www.heyneurosurgeon.co.uk Twitter: @heyneurosurgeon

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

What a nice caring doctor he is, he explains everything you need , he's very understanding. I would recommend any person to get his care, you don't seem to meet any "normal" specialists in our days they all seem they are above you, but this specialist is a star. A☆☆☆☆☆☆ thanks again.

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Had a first consultation with Doctor Spink this morning. He couldn't have been more friendly and informative. I definitely feel more at ease going ahead with surgery knowing I will be under his care.

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

He couldn't of been a more efficient, kind, & caring man. He has totally eased my mind from the worry I had. So I now have full confidence in him doing my operation.

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Had my micro discectomy 8 weeks ago after suffering from sever sciatica, completely back to normal now. After the operation as soon as I woke up I could tell that the pain in my left leg has gone. I would recommend Mr Spink to anyone and the nursing staff/support staff were great too.

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I underwent a left L5/S1 microdiscetomy almost 8 weeks ago. From my initial consultation with Mr Spink I felt confident and reassured, understanding the risks and benefits. From being unable to stand and walk last Christmas with terrible leg pain, I am now completely pain free and carefully getting back to my normal (although taking slightly more care of my back!) I cannot speak highly enough about Mr Spink, a genuinely caring professional and clearly a very skilled surgeon. For obvious reasons I hope don't have to call on Mr Spink's services again, but if I do I will have no hesitation in doing so . I doubt you will find a better man for the job! Thank you!

Short link to review Mr George Spink: http://iwgc.net/ee46w