mr-george-spink

Written by a private patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital
24th May 2022

From our very first meeting Mr Spink listened very attentively about my symptoms and concerns I had with my bulging and then Herniated disc. Everything was explained to me from my MRI scans along with various options and treatments going forward. I felt I was in very good hands and I would thoroughly recommend Mr Spink as a Neurosurgeon.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital
5th May 2022

I was diagnosed with a trapped nerve in my neck and referred to Mr Spink. From the first consultation I was given all of the treatment options in clear terms. Mr Spink went into every detail of my condition and was totally honest in what to expect from the available options. It was agreed that the best option for my condition was to have surgery which given the location in my neck felt a little bit daunting. I was made fully aware of the potential complications and reassured by Mr Spink that the outcome of the surgery would be successful. The stay in hospital was excellent, the care I received from the team during my stay was beyond my expectations. The follow up appointments with Mr Spink were kept to simple terms my recovery was reviewed and discussed openly. I am happy to say that my surgery has given me the ability to return to a normal life. I would highly recommend Mr Spink and his team.

Written by a NHS patient at Barlborough Medical Practice
4th May 2022

Dr Spink explained everything very clearly & I felt very happy and confident for my operation.

Written by a NHS patient at Hull Royal Infirmary
4th May 2022

Mr.Spinks is excellent surgeon. Explains everything to you. I'm really pleased with the outcome of my lower back surgery. I couldn't thank him enough. Excellent work.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital
28th April 2022

This is my second operation that Mr Spink has carried out, the first 10 years ago on my neck C6-C7 and what a difference it made to my life. The second some 6 weeks ago on my lower back right L3.L4 microdiscectomy and removal of bone. I went into surgery with pain in my back and from my hips down. I came out of surgery all the pain now gone. I cannot recommend Mr Spink more highly a kind and caring surgeon. Thank you Mr Spink for giving me my life back.

Mr George Spink was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Neurosurgeon specialising in the full range of degenerative and complex spinal disorders. Lead Consultant (Neurosurgery) 2012-14 Lead Consultant (Spinal surgery) 2009-2016 Honorary Senior clinical tutor, Hull York Medical school 2012- Honorary President, Hull York Undergraduate Surgical Society 2012-2019 Website: www.heyneurosurgeon.co.uk Twitter: @heyneurosurgeon

Nearest Neurosurgeons