Mr George Spink

Consultant Neurosurgeon specialising in the full range of complex spinal disorders. Lead Consultant (Neurosurgery) 2012-14 Lead Consultant (Spinal surgery) 2009-2016 Honorary Senior clinical tutor, Hull York Medical school Honorary President, Hull York Undergraduate Surgical Society Website: www.heyneurosurgeon.co.uk Twitter: @heyneurosurgeon

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Went into the Spire hospital, Hull, for back surgery with a walking stick, came out 24 hours later without. My third session of major back surgery and first with Mr Spink. No pain AT ALL and very very happy. So glad I was able to track him down. Thank you.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have been to see mr spink today ten weeks after lower back surgery . The operation when well i cannot thank Mr spink enough for what he has done for me he totally put me at ease from first going to see him until today .l would recommend him 100 percent to anyone . I felt i could trust him which is important when having major surgery

26th January 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

The treatment I received was excellent, from the first appointment to leaving the hospital.

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr Spink is extremely kind and considerate and listens to everything you have to say. I have been under his care for almost 9 years and have found him to be very explicit about any further treatment that may be needed in the future. He has a very caring nature and I feel I can trust him completely. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital York

I was referred to Mr George Spink regarding a severe back pain I had picked up whilst gardening. Mr Spink was very understanding and explained very well the problem I had through the X rays that had been obtained. He also went through the options available to me. My operation took place on the 30th September and has been a resounding success, with checkups confirming this. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Spink should you require spinal surgery.

Short link to review Mr George Spink: http://iwgc.net/ee46w