mr-george-spink

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital York
18th September 2021

Excellent treatment from diagnosis to minimal invasive surgery on a bulging disc and associated sciatic nerve pain.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital York
16th August 2021

Mr Spink is extremely personable and takes great care in listening to your issues. He is very thorough in his explanation of the treatment or surgery planned and addresses all potential risks associated with it. His surgical skills were excellent during my operation and have had an extremely good result. I would recommend him to anyone.

Written by a NHS patient at Hull Royal Infirmary
5th August 2021

Met Mr Spink 17 June on urgent referral from a neurologist and was successfully operated on by him 26 July for stenosis of the spine in C2, 3 & 4. Our initial consultation was for 15 minutes, after which I and my wife knew we were in good hands. George was a reassuring presence right throughout my hospitalisation and both my wife and I feel blessed that I came under his care. He truly is an exceptional man with extraordinary skills.

Written by a NHS patient at Hull Royal Infirmary
14th July 2021

I was operated on by Mr Spink in October 2020 after suffering nerve damage to my spine after a football match. The care I received from Mr Spink from the outset was first class. Mr Spink consulted excellently with me from the outset and provided me reassurance throughout, explaining the whole process. As a whole, from an NHS point of view, I was far from impressed however, Mr Spink was different and I can honestly say I have no complaints about him at all. Post-op he came to see me and called me on a couple of occasions. I then had a final outpatient appointment where he informed that the operation was a success in providing me a better quality of life going forward. Thank you

Written by a private patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital
14th July 2021

Mr Spink listened carefully to my symptoms and arranged xrays without delay. As a result of this he speedily referred me on to another consultant as the problem is in my hips not my back. I found him to be very courteous and helpful.

Mr George Spink was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Neurosurgeon specialising in the full range of degenerative and complex spinal disorders. Lead Consultant (Neurosurgery) 2012-14 Lead Consultant (Spinal surgery) 2009-2016 Honorary Senior clinical tutor, Hull York Medical school 2012- Honorary President, Hull York Undergraduate Surgical Society 2012-2019 Website: www.heyneurosurgeon.co.uk Twitter: @heyneurosurgeon

Short link to review Mr George Spink: http://iwgc.net/ee46w