Mr George Spink

• Neurosurgery

29th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have recently undergone 2 operations with Mr Spink to resolve a spinal fluid leak following discectomy (carried out by a different surgeon) and I could not recommend him more! He was extremely patient, understanding of my situation and truly listened to what I had to say. He explained my options fully without any jargon whatsoever. Thankfully the surgery has worked and I am slowing getting back on my feel feeling vaguely normal. Any patient lucky enough to be treated by Mr Spink should be completely at ease and rest assured - you will be in safe hand, he is an amazing surgeon and I would definitely recommend him the Friends and family! A credit to the NHS and to Neurosurgery!

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

A gentleman who listens carefully and give honest and detailed advice. A very caring and professional man. He also teaches my son on spinal surgery and medicine at University and I know he has the best student rating of any lecturers. Seems to be a great surgeon.

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I had my L5/S1 Microdiscectomy yesterday and feel great! The treatment at Castle Hill was first rate and Mr Spink came to see me on the ward to tell me how the operation went. It was a success: no pain any more and improved sensation and function in my leg. Came home in the evening and I have very little discomfort. I will be eternally grateful to Mr Spink. A wonderful Surgeon.

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Kind, caring man who explained and listened, and took away the pain. What more can i say.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I was recommended to refer myself to Mr Spink by a friend on whom he has operated. He put me at ease, explained my MRI results and treatment options and examined me with great professionalism. He made everything clear and easy to understand and will be operating next month when I will review again. This will be a Lumbar Discectomy to remove a fragment of disc which has migrated from L5/S1 and is pressing on a nerve, causing severe pain in my back and leg. If only all doctors were like this!

Short link to review Mr George Spink: http://iwgc.net/ee46w