York Hospital

Wigginton Road, York, England, YO31 8HE

30th November 2019

Care taken by the staff is great waiting time not so great

16th October 2019

Spent a week in this hospital in orthopaedics following ankle reconstruction? Excellent care all the way from theatre through nursing care and physiotherapy. Pain control and nursing care first class.

1st October 2019

I am writing on behalf of a 56 year old gentleman that lives with us, I am Peter's carer. Pete has Down's Syndrome and severe learning disability and bar the actual time in theatre I have been with him every step of the way. He unfortunately has also been diagnosed with skin cancer. A very difficult situation for Peter to understand. From diagnosis, discussions about treatment and the subsequent surgery itself Mr Lim showed the greatest courtesy, professionalism and caring attitude towards Peter and to myself. This made a potentially difficult situation much easier and we are all very grateful and thankful to him. As a carer I had so many concerns for Pete and I am personally very grateful for the phone call Mr Lim made to me at home to reassure and but our minds at rest. He didn't need to do this and clearly cares deeply about his patients. Thank you Philip for everything you have done for Pete.

{{category}} working at York Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review York Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6in