east-riding-community-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 8,564 reviews Write a review

East Riding Community Hospital

Swinemoor Lane, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9PE

11th October 2018

I attended the radiology dept today for an ultrasound scan. The radiologist was extremely kind and caring and professional, she did all she could to put me at ease and allay my fears.

11th September 2018

Excellent care from reception staff, nurses to the porters. As a monthly patient at the Pain Clinic I’m very familiar with this hospital and the care is always exceptional

2nd September 2018

Arrived with a sore wrist.the receptionist was great. Was seen promptly and caringly and not ruShed. Went straight through to X ray where I was looked after well. Saw the nurse again and given an appointment at the fracture clinic in HRI. All done within the hour. Thank you to everyone. .

10th June 2018

On Thursday 7 June my wife fell and injured her wrist at 9.00pm. We went to the Minor Injuries Unit at Beverley, Swinemoor Lane. My wife was attended to efficiently and swiftly and had a temporary splint arrangement applied and advised to return to the unit for an x-ray. We attended on Saturday morning at 9.00am and were shown through to the x-ray dept. This unit opens at 9.30am, so short wait. After x-ray my wife was seen swiftly by Dean the Practitioner, who allowed myself in on the consultation to explain the injuries. We were then shown across the corridor to Amanda who was equally friendly and efficient, applying a temporary cast to my wife's arm and giving good information about the practical aspects. It was also arranged for us to attend Hull Royal Infirmary for the fracture clinic. All in all a very positive experience, dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner particularly by Dean and Amanda. The only suggestion I could make to improve the system would be to coordinate the opening time of the unit with the opening time of the x-ray dept. Full marks !

22nd January 2018

Sent to this hospital following repeated flu type symptoms after phoning the NHS helpline on a Saturday 20th January 2018. Phoned back by a doctor at the hospital within an hour and having described my symptoms was asked to attend immediately. On arrival I was seen within 5 mins by this doctor who checked my heart, lungs, oxygen levels and temperature before issuing a prescription. She was kind, thorough, informative and quick. 10/10 doctor - thank you

{{category}} working at East Riding Community Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review East Riding Community Hospital: http://iwgc.net/ejd3v