east-riding-community-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 8,561 reviews Write a review

East Riding Community Hospital

Swinemoor Lane, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9PE

10th June 2018

On Thursday 7 June my wife fell and injured her wrist at 9.00pm. We went to the Minor Injuries Unit at Beverley, Swinemoor Lane. My wife was attended to efficiently and swiftly and had a temporary splint arrangement applied and advised to return to the unit for an x-ray. We attended on Saturday morning at 9.00am and were shown through to the x-ray dept. This unit opens at 9.30am, so short wait. After x-ray my wife was seen swiftly by Dean the Practitioner, who allowed myself in on the consultation to explain the injuries. We were then shown across the corridor to Amanda who was equally friendly and efficient, applying a temporary cast to my wife's arm and giving good information about the practical aspects. It was also arranged for us to attend Hull Royal Infirmary for the fracture clinic. All in all a very positive experience, dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner particularly by Dean and Amanda. The only suggestion I could make to improve the system would be to coordinate the opening time of the unit with the opening time of the x-ray dept. Full marks !

22nd January 2018

Sent to this hospital following repeated flu type symptoms after phoning the NHS helpline on a Saturday 20th January 2018. Phoned back by a doctor at the hospital within an hour and having described my symptoms was asked to attend immediately. On arrival I was seen within 5 mins by this doctor who checked my heart, lungs, oxygen levels and temperature before issuing a prescription. She was kind, thorough, informative and quick. 10/10 doctor - thank you

16th January 2018

Lovely caring staff, who were helpful smiling, calm sympathetic and efficient working in a clean modern environment, thank you

12th January 2018

Very Clean and friendly staff

7th November 2017

I had to go to minor injuries as I had a laceration to my head. The receptionist was very polite ( I apologise for not knowing her name) and Angie who did my pre assessment was very quick to put me at ease. Gary Hewitt who treated me was also extremely professional and explained my treatment and after care. All the staff that I encountered were polite and caring and made my visit stress free. Thank you.

Nearest Hospitals