Mr. Chee-Yean Eng

Consultant ENT-Head & Neck and Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgeon. Head of Service ENT (pan-Trust) at United Lincolnshire NHS Trust Area of practice:- General adult and paediatric, elective and emergency ENT conditions. Specialist nasal surgery - Septorhinoplasty, septal surgery, FESS, Sphenopalatine artery cauterisation/clipping, cauterisation for nose bleed, turbinate surgery and Specialist otology surgery - myringoplasty/ear drum repair, grommet, mastoid surgery, pinnplasty. specialist throat surgery - adnoid and tonsil surgery, diagnostic endoscopy/pharyngoscopy/laryngoscopy +/- LASER, direct oesophagoscopy and dilatation, pharyngeal pouch surgery. Specialist neck surgery - benign and malignant neck surgery, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, salivary gland/parotid surgery. Graduated with MBChB (University of Aberdeen) 2000. Completed basic surgical training in Scotland. Underwent advance surgical training - ENT/Otolaryngology specialist training (Specialist Registrar) in Yorkshire and Humber region, UK. Professional qualitifications:- MBChB, MRCS, DOHNS, FRCS(ORL-HNS) National Head and Neck Surgical Oncology Interface Fellowship (Oct 2011 - Sept 2012). NLC (now known as NHS Leadership Academy) Clinical Leadership Fellowship (King's Fund, Manchester Business School, HSMC University of Birmingham) and PGC in Leadership and Service Improvement (University of Manchester) completed in 2012. Certificate of Completion of Health Professional Education (National University of Singapore) - completed in Nov 2014

7th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

I can not fault Dr Eng one bit, he is an excellent surgeon. Dr Eng performed revision septoplasty and Fess to correct a previous surgeons work that had left me with problems in my left nostril. His professional but relaxed approach was very welcoming. Everything was explained so clearly in a manner that was easy to understand. Post op discomfort was very minimal (compared to my previous experience with the other surgeon) and recovery was far far quicker. Dr Eng could be approached at anytime via phone / email etc and replied very promptly and always in a courtious manner. I can not recommend him enough, the difference between Dr Eng and my previous surgeon are literally miles apart, and I would be totally at ease if I had to ever see him again for any surgery.

8th November 2016
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

I like a doctor who is staight forward with no frills. Dr Eng is that sort of doctor. I have great confidence in him and I would choose him agian in the future. I had my nasal polyps removed and I have regained my smell again after 3 years without. In my opinion Dr Eng performed a fine operation.

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Lincoln Hospital

Mr Eng showed genuine interest and concern in my condition. I am on long term chemotherapy and, thanks to Mr Eng's research, a clear link was found between my treatment and my condition. It was thanks to his perseverance and research that the deterioration in my septum was halted and a way forward was planned and carried out. All questions were answered in consultations, texts and e-mails and explained in a way that was easy to understand. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Eng to anyone in need of his expertise.

29th October 2016
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

Mr Eng is a doctor that talks to you and LISTENS. He makes you feel like you are dealing with family. I find him easy to talk to, intelligent and caring. Takes time to explain my health conditions and problems. Highly recommended.

25th October 2016
Written by a patient at Pilgrim Hospital

Mr Eng, provided great care a thorough explaination of the surgery and possible risks. His manner was professional but but very pleasant and friendly. He put me at ease and I felt confident at all stages of the treatment. I am grateful to him .

Short link to review Mr. Chee-Yean Eng: http://iwgc.net/efq6d