Mr. Chee-Yean Eng

Consultant ENT-Head & Neck and Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgeon. Head of Service ENT (pan-Trust) at United Lincolnshire NHS Trust Area of practice:- General adult and paediatric, elective and emergency ENT conditions. Specialist nasal surgery - Septorhinoplasty, septal surgery, FESS, Sphenopalatine artery cauterisation/clipping, cauterisation for nose bleed, turbinate surgery and Specialist otology surgery - myringoplasty/ear drum repair, grommet, mastoid surgery, pinnplasty. specialist throat surgery - adnoid and tonsil surgery, diagnostic endoscopy/pharyngoscopy/laryngoscopy +/- LASER, direct oesophagoscopy and dilatation, pharyngeal pouch surgery. Specialist neck surgery - benign and malignant neck surgery, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, salivary gland/parotid surgery. Graduated with MBChB (University of Aberdeen) 2000. Completed basic surgical training in Scotland. Underwent advance surgical training - ENT/Otolaryngology specialist training (Specialist Registrar) in Yorkshire and Humber region, UK. Professional qualitifications:- MBChB, MRCS, DOHNS, FRCS(ORL-HNS) National Head and Neck Surgical Oncology Interface Fellowship (Oct 2011 - Sept 2012). NLC (now known as NHS Leadership Academy) Clinical Leadership Fellowship (King's Fund, Manchester Business School, HSMC University of Birmingham) and PGC in Leadership and Service Improvement (University of Manchester) completed in 2012. Certificate of Completion of Health Professional Education (National University of Singapore) - completed in Nov 2014

12th January 2018
Written by a carer at BMI Thornbury Hospital

My 6 year old son had his tonsils taken out in November by Dr Eng, I cannot praise Dr Eng enough, his care was absolutely fantastic from start to finish and he put my son and myself at ease throughout the whole process, such a lovely and caring Doctor.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

Mr Eng is a great guy with a good sense of humour and i highly recommend him to anyone seeking sinus surgery,my care before and after the operation was top class and I couldn't fault anything,very professional and personal and I felt really well cared for by Mr Eng and his staff.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

Mr Eng has seen me through what I am now hoping to have been my final nasel/ sinus surgery. He is very knowledgable and very enthusiastic about his job and getting the results for you. I would happily reccomend Mr Eng to anyone and if I ever have any problems in the future will defiantly go back to see him. Thank you for all your help!

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Park Hospital

I had been suffering from breathing problems due to a deviated septum for some time and I was referred to Mr Eng. As soon as I saw Mr Eng he put me at ease with his friendly, kind manner and fully explained everything regarding the operation I needed and the aftercare. The operation itself went very smoothly and Mr Eng and his team were very professional and friendly throughout. I am very pleased with the end result as not only has my septum been corrected, Mr Eng also performed some reconstructive surgery on the tip of my nose as it was drooping slightly. As a result (just a few weeks after my operation), I can not only breath better, but my nose also looks more aesthetically pleasing. I saw Mr Eng for a follow up appointment, several weeks after my operation and he was also able to assist me with a different symptom affecting the nerves inside my nose and face. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Eng as he did a marvellous job and he has changed by life for the better, after months of suffering!

2nd October 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

After lengthy tests ( necessary for this condition) I was diagnosed with a parathyroid adenoma and was seen by Mr Eng at outpatients in February 2017. In error my appointment had been made to see another consultant but staff were able to locate Mr Eng in the hospital who came to see me. I had an excellent consultation were the full process and calculated waiting time were explained. The result was an operation to remove the parathyroid in July 2017. The operation went smoothly and I received great care from the surgical team. No after effects, only 24 hours in hospital and a very neat scar ! Thankyou

Short link to review Mr. Chee-Yean Eng: http://iwgc.net/efq6d