Mr Mohamed Benamer

ENT surgeon, deals with ear disease like painful ear, discharging ear, hard of hearing problems, blocked ear, and cosmetic ear problems. Also manage nose and sinuses problems like blocked nose, facial pain and shape problems. Experience in balance and dizziness.

9th September 2017
Written by a patient at John Coupland Hospital

I saw Mr Benamer because i have had a very severe case of labyrinthitis. He listened carefully and asked questions which made me feel confident that he knew a lot about my condition. We had a discussion about how i can help myself in the future and he has asked for further tests to get a complete picture of my condition. He was very kind and i have total confidence in him.

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

Mr Benamer was extremely helpful and understanding during my procedure involving a septoplasty and sub mucosal diathermy. He was very understanding of my insecurities regarding my nose shape and even performed a limited rhinoplasty to help improve the shape of my nose which has not only benefitted my appearance but has also my self- confidence enourmously. He was also extremely thorough in his manner and did not give me unrealistic expectations of the results of the surgery. It was extremely comforting for me to see Mr Benamer directly after surgery in the recovery bay and on the ward and he provided a great deal of reassurance that the procedure had gone as planned. On my clinic visit post procedure he was very informative and provided excellent advice for recovery. Overall, I cannot fault his work ethic and manner and to describe his overall service I can only use one word- excellence.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

Doctor Mohamed Benamer was extremely knowledgable in his field and noticed something wrong with my middle ear that 3 doctors previously didn't straight away. I trust his judgement and hope that ongoing investigations will be solely with him.

Short link to review Mr Mohamed Benamer: http://iwgc.net/eflj8