Lincoln County Hospital

Greetwell Road, Lincoln, England, LN2 5QY

19th November 2017

This is the second time that I have been in Branston Ward at Lincoln and I have the utmost respect for the staff there. The hardworking nurses and others are professional, caring and friendly.

11th May 2017

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis some years ago but am fortunate to have the very caring Dr Obaid as my consultant. For the past 4 years, I have had monthly outpatient treatment with the rheumatoid department, nurses, currently Diane and Tracey are totally attentive to all individual patient needs. On a different medical issue, last week I had a hysterectomy, surgery by Mr Mohanty and aftercare on Branston Ward - I can't praise enough the high quality of care, both pre and post op. I was kept totally informed at all times, but to me, it was the personal touches to help put me at ease (I was very nervous) which stand out - I was treated as an individual not the next on the waiting list so thank you to all. I would not hesitate to recommend Lincoln County hospital.

11th March 2017

I was seen by a lovely nurse first who took my blood pressure and ask relevant questions. Then I was seen my a doctor who I cannot remember the name of but he was a short black chap. He was ace! I was given clear information on what was going on and was very satisfied with the care.

24th December 2016

was disappointed

27th December 2015

My parotidectomy operation was in September 2015. I stayed on the Clayton ward. I prepared myself for a 'not so nice stay' in hospital, influenced mostly by what I read in the media and a less than satisfactory stay in 2008 directly after the birth of my daughter. How wrong could I have been. Although the ward was very busy, I was always fully attended to with observations being on time and nurses appearing straight away when I pressed the call button. Food and drinks were plentiful and available according to schedule. My stay was made even more better as I had my own room, I really, really appreciated this and was told that this was just down to luck of the draw. I was treated with respect and courtesy at all times and was not kept waiting or wondering what was happening. I far cry from my experience in 2008 on the maternity ward. I would like to thank all the staff on Clayton ward for making my stay (Sept 2015) as pleasant an experience as possible.