Pilgrim Hospital

Sibsey Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, England, PE21 9QS

11th December 2019

I was a patient at Pilgrim Hospital admitted for a Fractured Neck Of Femur. I am so impressed and completely satisfied with the care and treatment I received from all professionals involved within my care. I felt completely respected and treated with the upmost dignity. The staff at Pilgrim Hospital are consistently working hard. However they always exceed above and beyond within their duties. I. Highly recommend this Hospital. Dr. Phil was the Surgeon who performed my Neck Of Femur Surgery. Dr. Phil is a really inspirational professional Doctor who explains the procedure prior to treatment been performed. He is an absolute asset to Pilgrim Hospital. The Surgery was a success and I’m truly impressed with the outcome of my Surgery. I felt truly supported and I’m truly amazed as I do not have a noticeable Scar on my leg from my Surgery which I am truely satisfied with.

24th November 2019

I was asked to go for a colonoscopy in the Endoscopy Department at 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning. The staff were all welcoming, good-humoured and efficient and really helped me through the procedure. I was most impressed with the level of care received. Thank you very much!

14th November 2019

I have been in Pilgrim hospital a few times, and have always been treated very well. I find the staff are really lovely and Wilhelm in any way they can. Everything was explained all the way through my stay.

9th June 2019

From the very start in A&E, I wasn’t listened to, which meant that as well as having to undergo many unnecessary examinations and procedures, ultimately it caused a great delay in me receiving the care I needed. I have never before experienced such disrespect, rudeness and complete incompetence during a hospital stay.

{{category}} working at Pilgrim Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pilgrim Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4pw