mr-andrew-morritt

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
7th July 2021

I first met Andrew Morritt in January for a Breast Implant Exchange. I am now 6 months on and in love with my new breasts. Mr Morritt is one of a kind, he doesn’t give false hopes and is real about what you can achieve. There is no pressure and he is always happy to be contacted with any questions. I have never come across a consultant/surgeon so genuine and caring. As for his skills as a surgeon, the results are mind blowing, my breasts have drastically improved and the scars are barely noticeable. I had no complications and healed really well following his advice. I have since seen Mr Morritt again for mole removal. Mr Morritt takes great care to achieve the best results. As one was on my face the only person I would trust to remove it was Mr Morritt. Again all went well and I’m really pleased with the results.

27th June 2021

From my first appointment to my last Andrew Moritt was nothing but professional, kind and helpful. I had a breast reduction and he was realistic about how what size he could get me down to as my breasts were very large however the results are incredible and they are everything I have ever dreamed of I would recommend him to anyone who is thinking about getting a breast reduction!

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
25th June 2021

I had a breast reduction by Mr Morritt in October 2020. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. I went from a 38L to a 38DD and I have never been happier. I ended up having quite a few weeks off work but it also did me the world of good. My mental health is so much better and I finally feel like people talk to me and not my boobs. From the moment I had my consultation to my discharge 6 months later Mr Morritt was absolutely fantastic. I show everyone I can my before and after pictures to show what a great job he did. Thank you for changing my life.

23rd June 2021

I saw Mr Morritt for my breast augmentation plus fat transfer (to reduce deformity due to my breast shape as per his advice), which I had been planning for years due to low self confidence and to increase the range of clothing I feel comfortable in. I had 2 consultations with Mr Morritt before my procedure; the first to discuss my reasons and desired shape/size, and the second to finalise my decision and choose the implants. During both consultations Mr Morritt was friendly, attentive, and made me feel safe in my decision to have him as my surgeon. He really listened to the concerns I had about the final shape, and we had ongoing email communication to discuss whether I would benefit from the additional fat transfer procedure. He was easy to talk to, and I did not feel uncomfortable during his examinations pre- and post-operatively. The procedure date was booked 4 weeks after my first consultation, and the care during the day following the procedure was fantastic. I only required one overnight stay and Mr Morritt came to see me for a debrief on how the procedure went before I left. I had one final consultation 6 weeks post-procedure once the shape was more natural. I am thrilled with the results; the shape and size are as I desired, the scars are minimal and healing well, and if I were to need any further surgery on my breasts in the future (for example post-pregnancy) I would 100% go back to Mr Morritt. Throughout the whole experience I felt comfortable and safe with Mr Morritt, he answered all my questions honestly and the final result was a consequence of mutual decisions based on my ideas and his knowledge of what would work best to make my ideas to reality. I cannot recommend him enough.

11th June 2021

Mr Andrew Morritt was recommended to me by a friend, I will be forever grateful to her. From the first time I met him in our first consultation, he put me totally at ease, he listened as I told him I had implants 18 yrs ago and was now having complications, they were PIP and I was very anxious to get them removed, I didn’t want them causing me anymore problems but I was also scared of what I would look like ! After my examination Mr Morritt talked through all my concerns, I wasn’t rushed and he explained everything in detail, we sort of went round in circles because I kept asking about a lift, he assured me that I would be better saving my money because it wouldn’t benefit me. He told me to go home and think about everything but no matter what I decided I needed them out. I’d made up my mind before I got home that he was right, he is the most professional doctor, with a wealth of experience I have ever met. I had my implants out at the Thorbury Hospital, in Sheffield on the 6/3/21, all the staff and surroundings were so lovely and I was really cared for, Mr Morritt came to see me before the operation and went through it all again and made sure I was ok, I am always sick after anaesthetic, which isn’t nice so the anaesthetist said he would do his best to try and not let this happen, I wasn’t sick at all yay ! So even coming round was a good experience. It all went to plan, I was home after a nights stay, my after care from Mr Morritt and his team has been brilliant. Mr Morritt has change not only the way I look but the way I look at myself, he was totally right about not having a lift and the scars it would have left me with, I’m so happy with my own natural boobs ! Mr Andrew Morritt is so passionate about getting the right outcome for each individual patient and this is the first thing that you notice when you meet him, I will never be able to thank him for the confidence he gave me so I could “see the light at the end of the tunnel” Anyone wishing to get implants removed or replaced, I can’t recommend Mr Morritt enough, it’s been 12 was and my scars have nearly disappeared! His work is utterly brilliant.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire, the Northern General, the Claremont Private Hospital and the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body cosmetic surgery (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons.

Nearest Plastic surgeons