Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a Full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include Breast reconstruction, Sarcoma Surgery, Trauma reconstruction (hand and lower limb) and Cosmetic Surgery. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

After considering a breast augmentation for many years, I finally came into a position to be able to consider it at the age of 26. I was recommended Mr Morritt by someone who had already been through the breast augmentation procedure with him. From start to finish he has been nothing but professional. Listened to my (and my mum's) expectations in my first consultation and answered any questions & concerns that we had. After my second consultation I booked my breast augmentation and I'm now 6 weeks post operation & I'm thrilled with my results. I was very set on wanting a natural look & worried about them looking fake, which they don't at all. Leading up the the surgery I had a couple of questions I'd forgotten to ask Mr. Morritt as my nerves kicked in. He took time out his busy schedule to phone me himself to ensure I had all my questions answered and it really put my mind at rest. I really like how down to earth Mr. Morritt is, whilst professional. My recovery was easy and the follow up excellent. I can't thank him enough!

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Morritt is a marvelous consultant who has made me feel very much at ease during my cosmetic surgery journey. I have never once felt pushed into any decision making, never felt under obligation to proceed and never received any biased information. I'm absolutely over the moon with my results at nine weeks post op and the level of care has been tremendous. I wished for an increase in volume and a natural look from breast agumentation and that is exactly what I have received. Thank you to Mr Morritt and all the staff at Claremont Hospital who provided an excellent service.

6th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Fantastic surgeon and care throughout my procedure. I felt at ease and confidant with mr Morritt doing my surgery. I am so happy with the results

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

At every appointment Mr Morritt was professional and informative but also down to earth and easy to talk to. My care was outstanding during my stay and also as an out patient afterwards. I am thrilled with the results of my cosmetic surgery and would happily recommend Claremont and Mr Moritt to others.

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Morritt has a very calm and personable approach. I am very confident in his decision making.He was very thorough in his diagnosis of my sarcoma, and kept me informed as to what my treatment would entail, including anticipated recovery period. As long as future patients pay attention to the team's recommendations, the anticipated outcome will be achieved. My family and I cannot thank Mr Morritt and his team enough, and thanks to the NHS, all for free !!!

Nearest Plastic surgeons