Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd November 2019

Mr Morritt perform my bilateral arm reduction surgery (brachioplasty) and I couldn't be more delighted with the result. There has hardly been any pain post surgery, just a bit uncomfortable at first which was expected so no hardship. Before the op Mr Morritt explained in detail what the procedure involved & the likely outcome so I was delighted when everything he said turned out to be exactly as he had advised, well actually a bit better than he had advised which is a bonus. He is a very professional & friendly person so I didn't feel at all awkward asking any questions as he speaks to you with confidence & in a friendly manner.

20th September 2019

Mr Morritt is an amazing surgeon. I had breast reduction surgery and it has changed my life. Throughout my treatment he made sure to answer all my questions fully. He has a kind, caring and supportive manner and always took time to reassure me. I am now 6 months post surgery and very pleased with the results.

Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital
14th September 2019

I am absolutely delighted to be pain free! Andrew Morritt dealt with my case swiftly, honestly and with true professionalism. Appointments were without delay, as was my surgery. My questions were answered thoroughly and with patience. The results of my surgery are amazing. A truly positive experience from beginning to end.What a great ambassador for our NHS. Many, many thanks.

13th August 2019

I would just like to say how pleased I am with my results. I have just had a fleur de lis abdominoplasty. I had had 2 very large babies (9'10 and 11lbs) and my tummy and tummy muscles never went back. I had waited such a long time to get this procedure done and after doing lots and I mean lots of research and having several consultations with different surgeons. I decided to go with Mr. Morritt and I am so glad I did. Mr Morritt puts you at ease, he explained everything, pro's and cons, what to expect, aftercare and showed me procedures he had preformed. There was no pressure and I was offered 2 different procedures, so I could go away and decide, he was extremely professional. If I had any questions I could ring up anytime. On the day of my surgery everything ran smoothly. I can not fault the way my procedure went. The hospital staff, the room, the service and the food were excellent. I was so well looked after, it was more like a hotel then a hospital. I wasn't looking forward to the pain, and to be honest it wasn't that bad, the nurses were always on hand to help you. I am extremely happy with my result, I can not believe how great my tummy looks already even though it's only been 6 weeks and I still have swelling. If you are thinking of having an abdominoplasty then I would highly recommend Mr. Morritt. If I ever decided on any other surgery in the furture, I would definitely go back to Mr. Morritt. My friend has already booked in after seeing my results. Thank you Mr. Morritt you have changed my life.

5th August 2019

I had the fdl tummy tuck. Mr morritt is brilliant not only is he an excellent surgeon but he is such a nice, caring man and nothing is too much trouble for him. He listened to me and my family, and answered all our questions. My recovery has been brilliant no pain since the first night and since then I would describe it as discomfort/ soreness. I’m 6 weeks post op and I am so happy with my results being able to wear tight summer dresses is just amazing!! you won’t be dispointed if went with me morritt that’s for sure and all the staff at the Claremont are excellent. Mr Morritt is a magician. He has changed my life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »