mr-andrew-morritt

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

6th June 2020

Mr Morritt was extremely professional from consultation, through surgery and including the aftercare. I am a single lady and I felt I was in very safe hands throughout the procedure. I had breast implants and tummy tuck at the same time at Claremont hospital in Sheffield. I have underlying health issues and this was discussed in full with Mr Morritt and he requested me to gain full medical consent from my regular hospital consultant before going ahead with any of the procedures. I had the muscles stitched in my abdomen and opted for the tummy tuck that leaves a 'W' scar in the middle. Still happy I went for this type as the scar up to my hips are perfectly flush. I had initially intended to have a tattoo over the 'W' scar, however I can hardly see it a year on. I was very diligent post surgery and wore the compress belt as recommended and massaged the scar, which I'm sure will have helped the scar to heal so well. The breast implants are fabulous. I went from an A cup to a C/D cup. I feel my body is totally in proportion and this was totally down to Mr Morritt's expertise to give me a natural looking profile. The results are absolutely phenomenal and I wish I had it done years ago. I have more confidence than I have ever had in my life and I look better than I did in my 20's, which is crazy, as I'm on the wrong side of 40 now. That said, I do go to the gym and swim regular, and by eating a healthily I intend to keep these amazing results as long as I possibly can. This surgeon is definitely a master in his field, I cannot recommend him enough.

Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
3rd April 2020

I was referred to Mr Morritt for breast reduction surgery, which I had in September 2019. I can only praise Mr Morritt for his care, compassion, sense of humour and ability to put me at ease. The procedure went really well and I am thrilled with the results. I would recommend Mr Morritt and trusted him completely.

Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
21st March 2020

I recently had breast reduction surgery by Mr. Andrew Morritt who was very supportive and considerate throughout the initial consultation and operation, explaining in detail the procedure to be undertaken. The aftercare treatment was superb. I am very delighted with the results. Mr. Morritt is most caring, understanding and very professional and dare I say a perfectionist. Would happily recomment him to anyone looking to have plastic surgery.

14th March 2020

Excellent care from start to finish Mr Morritt explained the procedure, answered all questions and made the process very easy Would highly recommend anyone to contact him for the surgery I am very happy with my results of a breast uplift operation

10th March 2020

This man is amazing!! I had a tummy tuck 6 months ago, best thing I ever did. The results were so much better than I expected. Would 100% recommend him to anyone, and 100% use him again. Very professional, great bed side manner, I like how smiley he is..

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

Nearest Plastic surgeons