Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. He regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I highly recommend Andrew. He is by far the best in every aspect. Not only is he a great surgeon and achieves the best results, he is a lovely genuine person & has all the time in the world for his patients. Listens thoroughly & explains in detail. Cannot praise him enough. 5⭐

17th August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Morritt and all his staff have been fantastic from start to finish. I have just had my 6 month check up after having breast augmentation and I am amazed with my results they are better than i could have wished for I cannot thank them enough

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

After considering upper eyelid surgery for the past couple of years, I was recommended to see Mr Morritt for the procedure. I must admit that I was extremely nervous prior to the consultation but was immediately put at ease by Mr Morritt and had no hesitation in going ahead. He was patient, kind and understanding and took all the time needed to explain the procedure and answer any questions I had. I had the surgery at the end of June 2018 and am now 5 weeks post op. Throughout, Mr Morritt and indeed, the whole team at Claremont, were helpful, cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Post op. I would say it was uncomfortable for a few days but there was no actual pain at all. I would highly recommend Mr Morritt, he is outstanding in his patient care, always smiling, and explained everything clearly and concisely. I am so very pleased I went ahead with this and thank Mr Morritt and his team for the care and attention I received.

17th July 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Morritt is such a caring, professional and skilled surgeon. At all times before, during and after my surgery I was treated with care and respect. During this frightening time for myself I always knew I was in good honest hands. I highly recommended Mr Morritt to anyone who is looking to have a breast reduction in the future. Thank you again.

16th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

anybody thinking of having surgery by Mr Morritt can precide without any fears or worries highly proffesional service, i was kept well imformed what to expect with my tummy tuck throughout.The trasformation is unbelievable.If you can imagine getting back into sizes and styles of clothing which i havent been able to wear in 30years the trasformation is incredable if any doubt ask MR Morritt to see my pictures the before and after.Mr Morritt is a highly dedicated proffesional and so easy to talk to he is very understanding to your needs nothing is to much trouble and that also applies to the rest of the nursing staff

Nearest Plastic surgeons