Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a Full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include Breast reconstruction, Sarcoma Surgery, Trauma reconstruction (hand and lower limb) and Cosmetic Surgery. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Morritt is a marvelous consultant who has made me feel very much at ease during my cosmetic surgery journey. I have never once felt pushed into any decision making, never felt under obligation to proceed and never received any biased information. I'm absolutely over the moon with my results at nine weeks post op and the level of care has been tremendous. I wished for an increase in volume and a natural look from breast agumentation and that is exactly what I have received. Thank you to Mr Morritt and all the staff at Claremont Hospital who provided an excellent service.

6th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Fantastic surgeon and care throughout my procedure. I felt at ease and confidant with mr Morritt doing my surgery. I am so happy with the results

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

At every appointment Mr Morritt was professional and informative but also down to earth and easy to talk to. My care was outstanding during my stay and also as an out patient afterwards. I am thrilled with the results of my cosmetic surgery and would happily recommend Claremont and Mr Moritt to others.

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Morritt has a very calm and personable approach. I am very confident in his decision making.He was very thorough in his diagnosis of my sarcoma, and kept me informed as to what my treatment would entail, including anticipated recovery period. As long as future patients pay attention to the team's recommendations, the anticipated outcome will be achieved. My family and I cannot thank Mr Morritt and his team enough, and thanks to the NHS, all for free !!!

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Morritt is the person we all hope to meet at the time of medical need. He is a great communicator who relates to you as a person. Truly professional and extremely good at his vocation. I cannot priase him or the staff at the Royal Hallamshire enough.Thank You.

Nearest Plastic surgeons