mr-andrew-morritt

14th October 2021

When I first decided to have a breast reduction after many years of unhappiness I started my research. At the time because of Covid restrictions we couldn't meet the surgeons so I had to make a decision based on photos, reviews and gut instinct. Mr Andrew Morritt stood out for me because of his experience and knowledge but also because he seemed a nice person. After all I was putting everything in his hands. From the first meeting throughout the whole process, Mr Morritt has put me at ease, answered all my questions and thoroughly changed my life. He obviously has the skills for the job but he is also a nice approachable man which meant a lot to me. I would certainly recommend Mr Morritt to anybody wanting any kind of breast surgery.

13th October 2021

I am a 34 year old mother of 2 and had my breast lift and augmentation with Mr Morritt last November. Mr Morritt was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I went in with a lot of questions and Mr Morritt always took the time to answer them and give me a clear picture of what to expect; when asked, he even called my husband as Covid prevented him attending the consultations. The operation went smoothly and the results are amazing. I have never felt more confident and happy in my own skin as I am now. Scarring is minimal, the shape/size of my breasts is perfect for what I wanted and I am so happy with the treatment, aftercare and final result that I literally recommend Mr Morritt to just about everyone I speak to. I never got the sense that it was about money and always felt that my best interests were at the forefront. I genuinely believe that if Mr Morritt didn't think he could achieve the results I wanted, or if he'd had doubts about the surgery at all, he'd have not been willing to go ahead with it. Best plastic surgeon in the country ♥️

7th October 2021

I would highly recommend Dr Andrew Morritt he was so attentive listening toy story and my needs. He has changed my life for the better I can not believe how much healthier I feel no more back pain or neck pain. From the first day I meet Andrew Morritt to present day I have been cared for with an amazing service .

6th October 2021

Extremely good surgeon, very calm and reassuring and an excellent understanding of exactly what I wanted! Really happy with the results of my breast augmentation and would recommend for sure!

5th October 2021

The treatment I had is upper blepharoplasty (eye lid lift) and I could not be more pleased with the result. The sagging of my eyelids was extreme , so much so that it was beginning to shadow my vision. I was a little nervous about having the operation with just a local anesthetic but during the operation I was made to feel reassured and at ease by Mr Andrew Morritt and his team. The operation went extremely well and my recovery has been much quicker than I expected. The care I received from Mr Morritt from my first consultation, during my operation and also the after care has been exceptional. I now have clearer vision and my eyes look great. I would highly recommend Mr Andrew Morritt.

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire, the Northern General, the Claremont Private Hospital and the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body cosmetic surgery (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons.

Nearest Plastic surgeons