mr-andrew-morritt

6th May 2022

The care I received from Mr Morritt was excellent. He explained every detail of the process beforehand and was calming and reassuring throughout the process - extremely professional but also very friendly and kind. The procedure was so quick and simple with very little pain and the results are already better than I could have expected 6 weeks on. I’m extremely pleased.

3rd April 2022

There are not enough words to describe the life changing results that Andrew has delivered. After months of research I contacted Andrew via email and from the response I received, I knew he was the surgeon I’d trust. Andrew is one of the kindest, honest and knowledgeable surgeons I’ve met. He was so easy to talk to and always managed my expectations. The day of my surgery came and although a little nervous, he was excellent at calming my anxiety. At no point did he ever rush me, he answered any questions I had. To say I’m pleased with my results is an understatement. The results are phenomenal and trust me, my surgery request wasn’t straight forward. I would recommend Andrew in a heartbeat. He truly has changed my life and I will be eternally grateful to him and his team at The Claremont

28th March 2022

I would 100% recommend Mr Morritt, from having my first consultation to my surgery he answered any of my concerns and made me feel at ease. I now feel more confident than ever and I will always been thankful to Mr Morritt for that!

24th March 2022

At the age of 51 I finally plucked up the courage ( and saved the money ) to have my breast reduction , after talking to a couple of people who had already gone through the procedure I was recommend Dr Morritt . And I'm happy I took their advise , he is friendly and very professional and made me feel at ease talking about my feelings ( hate ) towards my very large heavy breasts , he explained everything clearly about the procedure and recovery time etc ( the good and the bad , none of the bad as happened !!) but I was able to make an informed decision knowing all the facts whether to proceed or not. And so glad I did go ahead . 5 weeks post op the relief I feel is amazing and they look just as amazing !!! I seriously nearly cried with the emotion the first time I tried a summer strappy dress on in the changing room , I've still got a way to go before I get the final product but so far I'm very very happy . Dr Morritt and all the staff that took care of me were excellent and I would recommend him and his team to anyone.

18th March 2022

While being very professional Mr Morritt is a very friendly surgeon who took the time to listen to my queries. He answered satisfactorily all of my questions and made himself available outside of the consultation room too. The thought of being able to reach out to him anytime before and after the surgery was very reassuring. His explanations were all very clear and unmistakable so that I knew exactly what to expect in terms of procedure and results. Last but not least the surgery got me rid of a very severe dry eyes condition. Overall I am very pleased with the experience.

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire, the Northern General, the Claremont Private Hospital and the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body cosmetic surgery (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons.

Nearest Plastic surgeons