Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

14th September 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I am absolutely delighted to be pain free! Andrew Morritt dealt with my case swiftly, honestly and with true professionalism. Appointments were without delay, as was my surgery. My questions were answered thoroughly and with patience. The results of my surgery are amazing. A truly positive experience from beginning to end.What a great ambassador for our NHS. Many, many thanks.

13th August 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I would just like to say how pleased I am with my results. I have just had a fleur de lis abdominoplasty. I had had 2 very large babies (9'10 and 11lbs) and my tummy and tummy muscles never went back. I had waited such a long time to get this procedure done and after doing lots and I mean lots of research and having several consultations with different surgeons. I decided to go with Mr. Morritt and I am so glad I did. Mr Morritt puts you at ease, he explained everything, pro's and cons, what to expect, aftercare and showed me procedures he had preformed. There was no pressure and I was offered 2 different procedures, so I could go away and decide, he was extremely professional. If I had any questions I could ring up anytime. On the day of my surgery everything ran smoothly. I can not fault the way my procedure went. The hospital staff, the room, the service and the food were excellent. I was so well looked after, it was more like a hotel then a hospital. I wasn't looking forward to the pain, and to be honest it wasn't that bad, the nurses were always on hand to help you. I am extremely happy with my result, I can not believe how great my tummy looks already even though it's only been 6 weeks and I still have swelling. If you are thinking of having an abdominoplasty then I would highly recommend Mr. Morritt. If I ever decided on any other surgery in the furture, I would definitely go back to Mr. Morritt. My friend has already booked in after seeing my results. Thank you Mr. Morritt you have changed my life.

5th August 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had the fdl tummy tuck. Mr morritt is brilliant not only is he an excellent surgeon but he is such a nice, caring man and nothing is too much trouble for him. He listened to me and my family, and answered all our questions. My recovery has been brilliant no pain since the first night and since then I would describe it as discomfort/ soreness. I’m 6 weeks post op and I am so happy with my results being able to wear tight summer dresses is just amazing!! you won’t be dispointed if went with me morritt that’s for sure and all the staff at the Claremont are excellent. Mr Morritt is a magician. He has changed my life.

23rd June 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I recently had Bilateral breast Augmentation and Mastopexy ( implant & uplift) with Mr Morritt. From the first consultation mr Morritt was very welcoming, friendly, calm and down to earth all in a professional manner. This goes along way in the line of work he does. I went to see other surgeons prior to seeing mr Morritt and I knew straight away he was the surgeon that I wanted to choose. I did see him last year for my first and second consultation and there I booked in to have the operation. After realising weeks before the operation I felt the time just wasn’t right for me and I decided to not go ahead. Mr Morritt was very understanding and I never felt pressured what so ever to carry on with the operation. Second time round a year later I booked in to see him again, he approached me in the same manner as he did the first time I met him. He again went through all of the procedure thoroughly including the risks. Following this I asked a lot of questions and he answered them truthfully and honest! I never felt again in any way pressured to go ahead with the procedure. This time round I booked in for the operation knowing and feeling it was the right time for me. And what can I say! The finished results are absolutely incredible, I didn’t expect them to be as good as they are and I am so happy. All I can say is what a transformation! The amount of confidence I now have all thanks to Mr Morritt. I highly highly recommend him as he is in my opinion one of the best surgeons around. Thank you so much!

16th June 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I recently had a breast up lift and implants with Mr Morritt, and I cannot recommend him enough. His care was second to none, from the moment I spoke to him I knew that I wanted him to be my surgeon. He put me at ease straight away and tried his best to sort out an appropriate time to get me in; as I had a limited time for healing. Upon consultation, he was very honest and approachable, I didn’t feel rushed to make a decision and he really takes time with consultations ensuring all the patients questions are answered and they are happy before they leave his door. My surgery was the best thing I have ever done, I am only 2 months post op and they are healing amazingly, I haven’t had any complications and the scars are brilliant, I had prepared myself for the scars and was happily surprised when I saw the neatness of them and that some parts are already barely visible! I would definitely recommend Mr Morritt and would happily go through the whole process again, from start to finish the care was so good and I never felt like I didn’t know exactly what was going off, the risks, what would happen on the day, after care etc. Thank you again!

Nearest Plastic surgeons