mr-andrew-morritt

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
22nd February 2021

I went to see Mr Morritt to enquire about a Breast Implant Exchange. I first had a Breast Augmentation 10 years ago, I had the surgery abroad which is something I personally would not recommend. The UK have much stricter regulations, comparing it to my recent surgery here in the UK I now realise how naive I was and how lucky i have been. I didn’t have any major issues with my breasts but they had changed over the years, especially after having children and due to my own fault for not wearing a bra a lot of the time. After a lot of research I decided Mr Morritt would be the best person to carry out the procedure I required. I was not disappointed, from my first consultation I knew I would be in safe hands, Mr Morritt is extremely knowledgeable which isn’t surprising as he has heaps of experience, qualifications and training above what is required for his profession. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I felt in control of my treatment at all times, Mr Morritt took time to listen and explain everything in detail, he gave me realistic expectations and the risks involved to help me make my own decisions. In between consultations and surgery I was able to contact Mr Morritt with any questions and concerns. On the day of my surgery Mr Morritt came to see me, his laid back personality and sense of humour really helped put my nerves at ease. I was kept well informed of everything that was happening and all went as planned. After my surgery Mr Morritt came to check on me multiple times before I was discharged. Again I have been able to contact him for reassurance. You can truly see how passionate Mr Morritt is about the health and well being of his patients. He really goes above and beyond. I felt i was of importance and Mr Morritt really did care. He is dedicated to making sure his patient’s are happy and receive the best results possible. The results I have received from my surgery have been above my expectations, I am in love with my new breasts, they have never looked so good! I’m not one to show them off but I think that’s going to change. There is a massive improvement from my first breast augmentation, I’m so full of regret that it is only now I realise what I could of had all these years. The after care I have received has made all the difference to aid my recovery and give me the best results. I can’t recommend Mr Morritt enough!

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
4th February 2021

I can not say enough good things about Mr Morritt. He listened to what I would like the finishing result to look like and he explained everything to me in very good detail, the good and the bad. I opted for the anatomical (teardrop) implants and am completely over the moon with the results. I had a few concerns in the first few weeks following surgery and Mr Morritt was always there to put my mind at ease. He is one amazing person and I can not thank him enough for boosting my self confidence and doing a fabulous job.

26th January 2021

I couldn’t recommend Dr Morritt enough, the level of care was exceptional and I’m extremely pleased with the results. I had a breast augmentation and Dr Morritt listened to exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t be happier.

19th January 2021

What can I say about this man? It is going to take a lot of restraint for me not to write an essay on his skills and abilities! My surgery in mid November 2020 was for a Fleur de Lys abdominoplasty and mons reduction. This was something I had longed for and indeed, needed for an extremely long time, therefore, I invested a lot of time in researching the procedure itself and finding the right surgeon. That time was well spent because I found the best!! Mr Morritt had the most extensive experience of all the surgeons I researched, working all over the world and undertaking a wide range of surgical procedures and a list of qualifications as long as your arm...he has astonishing expertise in his field of work. I have always felt extremely self conscious about my stomach and the thought of someone else seeing it has been always horrifying, however, from my very first consultation, I felt at ease and relaxed in his company and I knew after just a few minutes that I wanted to go ahead with the procedure. As well as feeling reassured by his vast experience, instinctively it just felt right too. All aspects of the procedure, outcomes and aftercare were explained thoroughly, nothing was left out. I was given realistic expectations and all possible scenarios. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and clearly and at no time did I ever feel rushed during my consultations. It was clear from meeting him that this is not just a job, this is something he is clearly passionate about and I knew that he would do his best to give me the best results possible. On the day of my surgery I was a little nervous but more than anything, I was excited. Mr Morritt came and spoke to me beforehand and again went through things with me and what to expect. This helped to settle any nerves I had and I knew I was going to receive the best possible care. All of the hospital staff who looked after me were wonderful, the auxiliary staff, nursing team, the anaesthetist and Mr Morritt himself. I was so unhappy with the way I looked before and so uncomfortable with some of physical conditions it caused, such as terrible chaffing which would make my skin red raw and bleed, that any improvement would have felt like a relief... but wow!!! The results are far beyond all of my expectations and are more than I could have wished for. I haven’t experienced any post-operative problems, the scars are already fading and are incredibly neat! I have spent so many years going to sleep every night wishing and hoping for a miracle that I would wake up in the morning and be in a different body to the one I had. Now I wake up and I am!! Two months on, I am still getting used to my new look and adjusting to the fact that this body actually belongs to me!! It feels like all those wishes that I made every night for all those years came true... but this isn't the result of a wish, this is the result of an extremely talented and skilled surgeon who is an expert in his field and is passionate about his craft. I will never be able to thank him enough for what he has done for me, he will never know just how important and how life changing this has been. I wish he could have a peep inside my mind so that he could feel and experience the joy, the overwhelming happiness, the relief, the new found confidence and above all, my sincere gratitude for what he has done for me. Words will never be able to express how this procedure has changed my life... how this man has changed my life. He has an extraordinary talent and in addition to that, he is kind, empathetic and genuinely cares. You can feel that from the first time you meet him. The fact that he still managed to convey all of this in the middle of a pandemic and in such difficult circumstances is even more testament to his character and ability to put you at your ease. Mr Morritt- you are the man who gave me my life back, who gave me the confidence to finally be who I always felt I should be and without any exaggeration, what you have done is beautiful and breath-taking. I now have my fairy-tale ending – I have my happily ever after thanks to a truly wonderful surgeon. To anyone reading this review and considering surgery, please believe me when I say, you will not find another surgeon more talented and skilled, who genuinely wants the best for you and who is passionate about what he does. It has been without doubt, the best decision I have ever made.

8th December 2020

I first saw Mr Morritt back in august when i went for a consultation regarding breast enlargement surgery and from the moment i walked in i felt really comfortable and at ease. He has a very caring and calm manner about him , he is easy to talk to and has a great sense of humour . Most importantly he listened to my concerns and answered all my questions with clear and honest answers. Never once did i feel rushed or pressured and he recommended i have a good think about things and even suggested i have a second consultation before i booked the surgery. I emailed Mr Morritt a couple of times before my surgery date with other questions i had thought of and he emailed back every time more or less straight away. The day of the surgery went really smooth and when Mr Morritt came to see me his lovely calm manner put me at ease straight away. I am 7 weeks post op and i am amazed with the result. My only regret is not having the surgery sooner and my confidence has soared. I haven't had any post op problems and the scars are barely noticeable and so neat. I would highly recommend Mr Morritt if you are considering surgery he is literally a boob god

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire, the Northern General, the Claremont Private & the BMI Thornbury Hospitals in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body cosmetic surgery (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

Nearest Plastic surgeons