mr-andrew-morritt

Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital
17th February 2020

Mr Andrew Morritt gave me 100% satisfaction, this being my first experience of any kind of surgery I was put fully at ease by his polite and reassuring care. I am totally satisfied with my treatment and the outcome and would recommend his services to anyone requiring plastic surgery in the future.

Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital
14th February 2020

I had a flap surgery done and it was the best thing I could have done. Highly recommend this surgeon and the procedure. I am now rid of my implant with a great result. This type of surgery should be offered to ladies and gives great results.

8th February 2020

Mr Morritt recently performed a tummy tuck for me after having 3 large babies i was left with a apron of spare skin. I have to say after visiting 3 previous consultations with differant surgeons i felt at ease straight away with Mr Morritt. He was very clear with the procedure not once did i feel pressureised into the surgery he is the kindest, professional surgeon you will find. my tummy tuck has exceeded all my expectations, my stomach is very flat and the scar minimal.

6th February 2020

Having given birth twice in very close succession and a keen gym goer the volume and suppleness of my breasts had totally disappeared. My breasts had always been small and I was adamant that I simply wanted to re-create the original size for a totally natural look. Mr Morritt came highly recommended by a friend so without hesitation I booked a consultation in September 2019. Mr Morritt and I discussed at length the best size implant as the perfect proportion was so very important to me. Immediately Mr Morritt understood all my very specific requirements and with his expertise, knowledge and very precise examinations I agreed to a 275 cc implant. Surgery was arranged for Friday 18th October 2019 only 4 weeks after my initial consultation. The care and support I have received throughout the whole journey has just been out of this world. I write this review in January 2020 and I feel well recovered and beyond delighted with the results. I am so honoured that my surgery was done by Mr Morritt and can only describe him as a PEFECTIONIST.

30th January 2020

From my first consultation with Mr Morritt, he made me feel at ease and relaxed. I found him to be highly professional, knowledgeable and understanding. I was not rushed and immediately felt confident I was in very safe hands. Mr Morritt is without a shadow of a doubt the friendliest, caring and most highly skilled surgeon I have encountered. He has a very empathetic nature, plus a great sense of humour! I am more than DELIGHTED with the results of my surgery. If you are lucky enough to have Mr Morritt as your surgeon, you will not be disappointed.

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

Nearest Plastic surgeons