Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a Full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include Breast reconstruction, Sarcoma Surgery, Trauma reconstruction (hand and lower limb) and Cosmetic Surgery. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Morritt is the person we all hope to meet at the time of medical need. He is a great communicator who relates to you as a person. Truly professional and extremely good at his vocation. I cannot priase him or the staff at the Royal Hallamshire enough.Thank You.

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I went to see Mr Morritt for Breast Augmentation surgery and had surgery on 16/6/17 as I wanted to feel more in proportion (I am a tall girl and wanted curves in relation). Not only was the care great from start to finish, Mr Morritt was very genuine, easy to talk to and he was very understanding and compassionate with the fact that my mum died in an unrelated surgical procedure, that was not related to this but it put me and my family at ease knowing that he was aware of this and took it into account. Further, my results are just what i wanted and he understood that i wanted a more natural look, and i have had a very smooth recovery and the scars are really neat. I would not hesitate to recommend him to other patients.

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I had a breast reduction 7 weeks ago in the Hallamshire hospital performed by Mr Andrew Morritt the surgery went very well & I am thrilled with the result . Mr Morritt is very highly skilled & the end result is exactly as he said it would be , I was a 36g now I am 36d . I now have much more confidence, lots of people have commented on this ,my posture is improved my neck pain has gone & my breasts are so much lighter I can run go to dance classes & the gym pain free at last . The difference this has made to my life is major & I can't thank Mr Morritt enough I am an older lady (60) & I was concerned about the scars healing because of this but Mr Morritt assured me they would be fine & he was right I am very impressed they already look minimal & will obviously improve over time Mr Morritt is very friendly & easy to talk too I can't recommend him highly enough one very satisfied patient .Thank you again .

25th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I really felt I needed to share the fantastic experience I recieved under the care of Mr Morritt during my recent Diep flap operation. His kind friendly nature made me feel at ease instantly and he was happy to join in with my sense of humour and I felt I could relate to him easily. I had thorough consultations and was happy to be guided by his advice on the Diep flap. Nothing was too much trouble and no questions were to silly, even when I asked if he would make sure I didn't look like I'd been bitten by a crocodile!! The op was long, but I slept happily through the whole thing. I truly had no pain and was off the morphine within 12 hours. I was amazed how comfortable I felt the next day and was up out of bed. Everyone was great at the hospital, checking my new breasts every 30mins. I laughed my way through my week stay st the Hallamshire with regular check ups from Mr Morritt. I had 6 drains in and was a bit uneasy about them coming out !!! It was fine I've had much more pain having my legs waxed !!! I had a very smooth recovery and loved doing no house work for 6 weeks My scars are healing fantastic and are so so neat, I'm amazed at how fantastic my new breasts look and of course my new flat tummy. The new boobs look and feel like my own, many years ago. I can even wear dresses without a bra. Mr Morritt did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would throughly recommend the Diep flap and of course Mr Morritt. Thank you so much for putting me back together,even better than before !! The Diep flap is an amazing way to end your breast cancer journey

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

From my very first visit to my last,I have always received wonderful care.Dr Morritt always had time for you ,answered any questions and explained everything in detail. I can't recommend him enough. Thanks for everything Helen

Nearest Plastic surgeons