Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a Full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include Breast reconstruction, Sarcoma Surgery, Trauma reconstruction (hand and lower limb) and Cosmetic Surgery. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

10th May 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had a tummy tuck and Lipo to my upper thighs 5 weeks ago and the result had been excellent. I am so happy with the results. Mr Andrew Morritt and his team were excellent from the 1st moment I got there. I can not praise mr morritt enough. The anesthetist was excellent too. The nurses were fab and so compassionate. When I arrived for my surgery, The lovely gaynor came to meet me and took me too my room, which was like a 5* I I was very nervous about the pain and recovery,and was close to cancelling it , but mr morritt came out of theatre to speak to me, he told me the decision was still mine and didn’t push me in to anything. I went ahead and I’m so so glad I did. The pain was horrendous at 1st a bit simelar to a c section, but I would say the 1st week was the worst. I tried to get out of bed as soon as I could, walked round. Did everything I was told to do, no bath or shower, just strip wash. Took my pain killers when I should have done, and I used my support garments every day and night for 5 weeks, then I switched to Night times to reduce swelling. I had no problems what so ever after the opp. I went for my 6 week check up and the results are amazing, I have a neat scar, but my belly is totally flat. The Lipo to my upper thighs are minimal but still better, and noticeable. The overall experience has been 100 percent. Well done to everyone involved and a massive thank you.

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

I cannot speak highly enough of the care I have received from Mr Morritt after having thigh lift and reduction surgery after losing a considerable amount of weight. I had three consultations before surgery so we could discuss what was achievable and what my expectations were. He contacted me at home after surgery to check how I was . I had a minor problem after surgery which was dealt with by Mr Morritt on a Saturday that he wasn't even due to be in the hospital . I would whole heartedly recommend Mr Morritt as he has given me a new lease of life . He is compassionate ,caring and an excellent Surgeon.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Morritt explained all the procedures involved in removing a lump from the eye area in a way that I would understand. From seeing Mr Morritt in his clinic to going into day surgery Mr Morritt made me feel at ease , during my operation he kept me informed of what he was doing On my discharge at the Hallamshire Hospital Mr Morritt explained what the lump was and said if I had any more problems not to hesitate to call the department

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

After considering a breast augmentation for many years, I finally came into a position to be able to consider it at the age of 26. I was recommended Mr Morritt by someone who had already been through the breast augmentation procedure with him. From start to finish he has been nothing but professional. Listened to my (and my mum's) expectations in my first consultation and answered any questions & concerns that we had. After my second consultation I booked my breast augmentation and I'm now 6 weeks post operation & I'm thrilled with my results. I was very set on wanting a natural look & worried about them looking fake, which they don't at all. Leading up the the surgery I had a couple of questions I'd forgotten to ask Mr. Morritt as my nerves kicked in. He took time out his busy schedule to phone me himself to ensure I had all my questions answered and it really put my mind at rest. I really like how down to earth Mr. Morritt is, whilst professional. My recovery was easy and the follow up excellent. I can't thank him enough!

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Morritt is a marvelous consultant who has made me feel very much at ease during my cosmetic surgery journey. I have never once felt pushed into any decision making, never felt under obligation to proceed and never received any biased information. I'm absolutely over the moon with my results at nine weeks post op and the level of care has been tremendous. I wished for an increase in volume and a natural look from breast agumentation and that is exactly what I have received. Thank you to Mr Morritt and all the staff at Claremont Hospital who provided an excellent service.

Nearest Plastic surgeons