mr-andrew-morritt

Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
21st March 2020

I recently had breast reduction surgery by Mr. Andrew Morritt who was very supportive and considerate throughout the initial consultation and operation, explaining in detail the procedure to be undertaken. The aftercare treatment was superb. I am very delighted with the results. Mr. Morritt is most caring, understanding and very professional and dare I say a perfectionist. Would happily recomment him to anyone looking to have plastic surgery.

Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital
14th March 2020

Excellent care from start to finish Mr Morritt explained the procedure, answered all questions and made the process very easy Would highly recommend anyone to contact him for the surgery I am very happy with my results of a breast uplift operation

Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital
10th March 2020

This man is amazing!! I had a tummy tuck 6 months ago, best thing I ever did. The results were so much better than I expected. Would 100% recommend him to anyone, and 100% use him again. Very professional, great bed side manner, I like how smiley he is..

Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital
6th March 2020

Mr Morritt performed an excision of a sebaceous cyst. From the first meeting through the operation and subsequent follow ups, I was impressed by his knowledge, the manner in which he conducted himself and the level of explanation and care he provided. The operation itself, from my perspective, was pretty flawless. I felt nothing, the scar was tidily stitched and healed very quickly. I wholeheartedly recommend his services.

Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital
17th February 2020

Mr Andrew Morritt gave me 100% satisfaction, this being my first experience of any kind of surgery I was put fully at ease by his polite and reassuring care. I am totally satisfied with my treatment and the outcome and would recommend his services to anyone requiring plastic surgery in the future.

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

Nearest Plastic surgeons