Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

18th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

After having breast implants for 19 years, the decision to have them removed was an extremely daunting one. I cannot give Andrew Morritt enough praise on this review alone for the support, understanding and expertise he provided not only to myself, but also my husband who was nervous about this prospect. His down to earth nature and friendliness put me and my husband instantly at ease with no pressure what so ever to take one route as opposed to another. His honesty throughout the whole process and care towards me as an individual is something I find that we rarely come across. I have spoken with friends in a similar position to me and advised them to ensure they see Andrew. The whole team of staff at the Claremont are a fantastic team of people.

16th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I would recommend mr morritt 100% as he listens to everything u say and gives you the best advise so you get the bestest outcome as possible.. my breast was saggy and basically disapeared after having kids and was shy when first so him and nevous but he made me feel comfortable straight away ... i cant thank andrew enough and am so please with the results now . So much confidence now and am glad i got it done... anyone who wanting to get breast augmentation done.. go see mr morritt. As you will like him too...:)

8th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

5* 10/10 100%. If u r looking for a surgeon for breast enhancement then look no further. This man is a skilled professional. After 4 kids and breastfeeding being left a saggy 34a with uneven beasts and large nipples I didn’t think this result would be possible. Hate to use the “p” word but they r perfect! I’m beyond happy. Mr Morrit gave excellent service from the first consultation to the 6month post op I had today. I went to several consultants at different hospitals where I felt it was not really medical care more like just a business. How big do u wanna go I can operate next wk was among the things I was told. But at Claremont with mr morrit nothing like that. For a start he wouldn’t operate until I stopped smoking for at least 6 weeks. No one before had ever said that if u smoke u won’t heal as well! I wanted teardrop implants for a natural look but mr morrit talked me thru the risks of them rotating so a round implant under the muscle would be best for me. This had never been pointed out before by any other surgeons. I just felt like he cared from a medical point of view not just how I would look after aesthetically. U can’t recommend him enough he really has worked a miracle. I’m now a 34d and over the moon with the result. Thanks so much Dr Morrit and all the team at Claremont hospital u really r doing a fantastic job

31st January 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I first met Mr Morritt as an NHS patient in Jan 2018 and was immediately impressed with the level of detail and time he gave in explaining my procedure.(Removal of a large complex lipoma) I would say he went above and beyond and throughout my treatment I was very informed and prepared. When I learned Mr Morritt specialised in plastic surgery, I arranged an appointment at the Claremont hospital to discuss a breast reduction. This was something that had been on my bucket list for a very long time and from experiencing Mr Morritts skills and attention to detail from my earlier operation I had every confidence that he was the right person for the job. I was not disappointed. The consultations were extremely thorough, not rushed, and Mr Morritt completely understood the desired outcome. He was very realistic and took time explaining what could and could not be achieved, thereby managing expectations from the outset. My operation went exceptionally well, achieving the reduction I had wished for. My stay at the Claremont was excellent. All the staff were brilliant and it was great being pampered for a couple of days. Could have coped with staying longer but unfortunately I was too well to stay!! I am so pleased with the results and would go as far as saying life changing. My confidence has increased massively. The scars are so neat and mostly hidden and it's still early days. I would definitely recommend Mr Morritt without hesitation.

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I visited Mr Morritt in January 2018 for a breast augmentation consultation after reading the many positive reviews about him. From my first consultation with Mr Morritt, I knew he was the surgeon I wanted to perform my surgery. Mr Morritt gave me lots of information and listened to what I wanted from the surgery and advised what options I had all dependent on my build and frame etc. He made me feel totally at ease throughout the consultation and I came away extremely pleased with the outcome and reassured that I was choosing a surgeon who had my best interests at heart and who wasn't going to perform a breast augmentation that was not suitable for me. My surgery was performed at Claremont Private Hospital in Sheffield which I could not recommend more. Every member of staff made me feel completely looked after and safe. Both Mr Morritt and the anaesthetist visited me before and after my surgery to check on me and make sure I was doing OK and the nurses were all amazing. I am now 12 months post op and could not be happier. I have seen Mr Morritt numerous times throughout the process and he has been great every time. I haven't been the easiest of patients to keep track of, having moved to London 2 months after surgery and then to Australia, but Mr Morritt has been extremely accommodating when I have had to switch appointments. He also gave me lots of advice on things to see and do in Oz! Ultimately, Mr Morritt is a great guy and an excellent surgeon. I am extremely happy with my decision and the outcome and I would certainly go back to him if I were to want surgery again.

Nearest Plastic surgeons