mr-andrew-morritt

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
26th April 2021

I highly recommend mr Morritt from our first meeting he put me completely at ease and I had every confidence in him, he’s a very caring and talented surgeon who made me feel more than just a patient! The care I have received has been fantastic from start to finish and I am over the moon with the results of my surgery my confidence has rocketed and I have mr Morritt to thank for that

Written by a private patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
25th March 2021

I visited Mr Morritt at Thornberry Hospital Sheffield about a tummy tuck. I had already had two deep surgeries on my abdoman. My question was could I have a third operation to remove a roll of fat that had gathered in this area as no amount of exercise has ever budged it. It was uncomfortable,sweaty and getting sore, even while trying to keep it clean. Mr Morritt explained it was possible to remove. He explained in deep detail all the pitfalls that follow an operation of this size, I would have to do exactly as he and his staff advised to make this successful.He showed exactly how it would be done taking time to listen to me and answering all my questions in full, making sure I understood. I had my op on 09/01/21 I can tell you it is a great success. I am so impressed with the healing process. My stomach is now amazing. Thank you so much Mr Morritt to you and all your caring staff.

20th March 2021

Having already had a tummy tuck 18 months ago which surpassed my expectations, I decided to see Mr Morritt about my thighs. I had been unhappy with them for many years but having looked online for different surgery options I came to the conclusion that the scaring would be much worse than the shape and excess fat.No amount of exercise would help to tone or shape. I went to see Mr Morrit, hoping for a miracle. Mr Morritt went through all the options and we finally agreed that he would hide the scars in the crease at the top of my thighs. After already having had the tummy tuck which went so well I was not at all worried about my surgery. Mr Morritt explains every aspect of the procedure in detail so you are not left wondering, or worried about anything. Again my surgery went really well and I am so happy with the results. I can’t thank him enough. All I need now is to be able to book a holiday, so I can at last wear my swimsuit with confidence. Thank you Mr Morritt I have already recommended you to my friends and will continue to do so.

11th March 2021

I had breast implant removal on Jan 8th 2021. From my first consultation with Mr Morritt to my post surgery follow-up meeting I have nothing but praise for the way in which the process was delivered. I received clear advice on all of the options available to me and the associated risks/benefits. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Most importantly I feel I was treated at all times as an individual and not a product. I am confident and happy to recommend Mr Morritt to my family and friends should they require his services.

3rd March 2021

Thank you Dr Morritt! I had been very insecure about the shape and size of breast for quite some time, after many months of research and considering a breast lift & enlargement I finally came across Dr Morritt- the reviews about him spoke volumes so after two consultations, I decided to go ahead with the surgery. Dr Morritt made sure to inform me all about the process and what to expect, I was treated with dignity and respect and made to feel at ease and felt in very good care. fast forward 7 weeks and now have breast to be very proud of! I cannot thank Dr Morritt enough! Thank you so so much for restoring my confidence and being the caring person you are, you and your team at the Claremont hospital are amazing!

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Andrew Morritt was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire, the Northern General, the Claremont Private Hospital and the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body cosmetic surgery (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons.

Nearest Plastic surgeons