Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. He regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

11th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

I had a breast reduction 2 months ago performed by Mr Andrew Morritt. I had very large breasts and wanted to go from a H to a D cup. I had several meetings with Andrew who was very sympathetic to my needs. He listened to what I wanted and said he could defiantly help me. I had the surgery and was very hopeful as to what Andrew could do for me. The care at Thornbury Hospital was amazing along with the excellent care from Andrew, I was thrilled with the result. I can’t thank Andrew enough for what he has done for me. I am over the moon with my new look. If anyone is wanting this surgery all I’d say Is do it sooner rather than later and I can’t recommend Mr Andrew Morritt enough.

31st December 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I was quite traumatized when I realized my ear lobe had split in half, caused by my grandchildren pulling on my earrings as babies and toddlers. I rang for an appointment, was so pleased to be able to see Mr Morrit the next day and had my ear repaired just one week later. I could not have wished for a quicker time scale. Mr Morrit made me feel so much at ease particularly as I was so embarrassed. He is very professional yet very approachable. I was treated with utmost respect and care by Mr Morrit and his team throughout. Contacting Claremont immediately was a good decision. I am delighted by the result and very much appreciate the excellent job he has done. I now have a much improved ear lobe. I would not hesitate to contact him again should I need or decide to have any further surgery in future.

24th December 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Andrew Morritt performed an upper eye lift(blasphemy). From my first consultation, after the operation and on my final consultation Mr Morritt was so caring, made me feel so at ease, talked me through everything step by step. He had an amazing personality which i found to be endearing. His work has not only impressed myself but my colleagues, friends and family.. I would genuinely recommend Mr Morritt not only for being a skilled surgeon but for also being such a genuine caring guy. I do know if i plan on having anymore work then i wouldn't look any further than Andrew Morritt carrying out the surgery.

21st December 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had a tummy tuck on the 19th of October 2018, it is the best decision I have ever made, mr Morritt was amazing from the very first consultation , he has done such a good job on my stomach and it’s changed my life! He is so nice and I trusted him 100%, The scar is so neat and thin, I couldn’t be happier with the results and I would recommend mr Morritt and the Claremont hospital to anyone considering any procedure.

20th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr morrit is such a wonderful surgeon. He has totally changed my life for the better. Reconstructive breast surgery. Superb. In fact they looked that good I couldn't resist showing them to people ( my college friends , my hairdresser and all my hospital visitors. He also has an excellent manner, is so friendly and will listen to you. I would recommend him to anyone . Oh and he's handsome too lol . So thank you from the bottom of my heart and next summer I will feel confident enough to go topless which is a first for me. Keep up the good work.

Nearest Plastic surgeons