Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of BAPRAS (the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. He regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

12th November 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I recently underwent a 'tummy tuck' and discussed this at length with Mr Morritt. From the very first meeting I was made to feel totally comfortable, he was very patient, professional and went through everything thoroughly which gave me the confidence to book the surgery. Mr Morris and his team were amazing, I couldn't have asked for better care. Having waited 27 years to get this done, I was very nervous but he was there before the operation to reassure me all would be well. The operation wasn't easy as my body threw up some unexpected complications but everything was sorted without me even knowing about it, saving me a further operation!!!, I'm absolutely delighted with the results, and I feel like a new woman. Not only has he restored me physically (better than I dared hope for) but also mentally as I feel far more confident and enjoy showing off my new tummy. Wish I'd done it years ago!! I would unreservedly recommend Mr Morritt, his skills are amazing, he has transformed my life, I can't thank him enough.

23rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

From my initial appointment at the Claremont Hospital to discuss a breast reduction Mr Morritt was a gentleman, extremely professional, approachable and knowledgeable which made me feel comfortable and safe. We discussed what could be achieved because of the size and shape of my breasts and I was happy to proceed. The operation went very well with excellent care from everyone involved. I recovered quickly with minimum discomfort. My aftercare was excellent and I felt confident in the fact that if needed, I could speak to someone at any time. I am delighted with the outcome and feel much better about myself and wish I had been brave enough to have this procedure years ago, Mr Morritt has changed my life!!

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had a breast augmentation and couldn’t be happier with the results. Mr Morritt made me feel at ease and confident in the surgery from the first consultation, answered all my questions and went into great detail about the surgery and what to expect. I had no problems with the surgery or recovery. I would certainly recommend Mr Morritt and all the staff at Claremont, I’m very happy I chose to go to him for my surgery.

5th October 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Morritt was kind and thoughtful and honest. A gentleman and also a fantastic surgeon. I think I was a difficult case but I’m so happy with the outcome. I would thoroughly recommend. This surgery has changed my life.

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

mr morritt is my plastic surgeon and he did reconstruction on my right breast taking it from my stomach .the surgery was long and my recovery was long but Mr morritt and his team were absolutely brilliant.They were all there for me everystep of the way. mr morritt is a true gentleman and very professional. Mr morritt and his team will be doing work on my left breast and i know i will be in very capable hands. CANT SAY THANKYOU ENOUGH TO MR MORRITT AND ALL HIS TEAM THANKYOU AGAIN

Nearest Plastic surgeons