Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who is on the GMC (General Medical Council) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery in the UK. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (NHS), the Northern General Hospital (NHS), the Claremont Private Hospital (Private) & the BMI Thornbury Hospital (Private) in Sheffield. Mr Morritt's Specialist interests include Breast reconstruction, Microsurgery, Skin cancer surgery, Sarcoma Surgery, Trauma reconstruction (hand and lower limb) and Cosmetic Surgery. He is actively involved in training the next generation of surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Morritt performed surgery on my forearm and hand. He was exceptional and professional throughout. He kept me well informed and answered any questions appropriately. I would recommend this Doctor in the future. I appreciate all the care, understanding and expertise given. Thank you Mr Morritt.

17th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

A wonderful man who restored my confidence after breast cancer. He is very down to earth and listened carefully to everything I had to say.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

My experience as a patient of Dr Morritt was fantastic. My procedure (bilateral earlobe reconstruction) is perhaps not one of the most common ones around, however Dr Morritt was extremely knowledgeable about exactly what needed to be done, and explained it very clearly. The period between deciding to have the procedure and sitting back being happy with the results could not have been smoother, with my only regret being that I didn't get it done sooner. I expected at some point along the way to have some anxiety about the fact that I was undergoing a surgical procedure - amazingly, there was none, and I credit this to having a great doctor. When undergoing a procedure, you will likely have an idea of what the best possible results will be. I had high expectations going into it, and I'm extremely pleased to say that they were exceeded. Dr Morritt handled my operation in a professional and friendly manner. I was actually excited to go to the follow-up appointment just to show him how well it turned out. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

7th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

He was kind, considerate and explained in full what my operation entailed and full details of aftercare. Overall excellent and no suggestions to improve. very professional

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Northern General Hospital

A very amiable man who put me at ease and explained the procedure. He is supported by a very good team who did an excellent graft, which I am very happy with, cannot thank them enough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »